Finder is committed to editorial independence. While we receive compensation when you click links to partners, they do not influence our content.
Top 11 sites to order groceries online in Canada
Restock your kitchen cupboards without leaving the house at any of these leading stores and grab a coupon to cut costs.
Updated . What changed?
Canadians now have more options available when it comes to getting their groceries delivered. Have a look below to find the service that suits you:
Papa Earth (In Stock)
Papa Earth delivers free range meat and wild caught seafood to your door. Orders starting at $112.50 with discount code FIRST10 for 10% off your first order!
- Free delivery in Ontario and Quebec
- Save up for free meat with Loyalty Coins every time you order
- Sourced from farmers with the highest animal welfare standards
- Large nose-to-tail variety of cuts; over 90 products in stock
Carrying all the hottest trends at consistently affordable prices, Wish is a go-to whatever it is you’re shopping for. From fashion and footwear to accessories, home essentials and beyond, you’re sure to adore the eclectic catalogue on offer here.
- New products added daily ensuring you never get bored of browsing
- Consistently low pricing site-wide
- Score an extra discount in the “Blitz Buy” section
This global retailing giant is your go-to for anything and everything including a fantastic range of grocery supplies for everyday usage. Amazon offers one of the most convenient shopping experiences the world has to offer and stocks products to suit every budget too.
- Secure online shopping with transactions processed and encrypted via Amazon Pay
- Start your free 30-day trial of Prime and unlock member perks
- Free shipping widely available, especially for Prime members
Whether you’re buying sweet treats or savory snacks, you can rely on this multi-seller platform to deliver plenty of options on your grocery-focused shopping spree. Join in the thrill of a bidding war or secure the product you want by choosing one of the buy it now listings.
- Free delivery offered by many sellers
- Create an account and keep tabs on items of interest by adding them to your watch list
- Daily deals and discounts available
If you’re looking for some inspo to switch up your mid-week meals, HelloFresh is the ideal. Get only the ingredients you need to execute a specific dish delivered to your doorstep and follow the recipe included within to create delicious and healthy meals with ease.
- Transform your midweek menu
- Various subscription tiers to choose from
- Tailor your meals to your dietary needs and preferences
Walmart offers everything you need to keep your household running smoothly including all your everyday grocery essentials. Restock your kitchen cupboards from the comfort of your own home here.
- Free home delivery when you spend $50 or more
- Free click and collect service for all orders over $25
- Sign up to receive the weekly deals flyer direct to your inbox
In 2019, Blue Apron partnered with WW (formerly Weight Watchers) and together they have created a selection of healthy recipes and delicious recipes inspired by the WW Freestyle program. And, you can have yours delivered to your home or workplace.
- Sign up to the newsletter and get the latest deals and discounts delivered to your inbox
- Slim down whilst eating delicious meals
- Have pre-prepared food or ingredients and recipes delivered to your door
Wanting to get your weekly shop delivered to your door but finding your usual store doesn’t have your preferred delivery availability? That’s where Instacart comes in. This unique online destination offers delivery of everyday essentials sold by top grocery retailers for a small fee.
- Tailor your delivery to your availability
- Free shipping available on hundreds of items
- Access multiple stores including Walmart, Staples and many more through a single site
If you want to restock your kitchen cupboards whilst slouching on your couch, look no further than Spud.Ca. This online platform offers plenty of grocery products for you to choose from and all at competitive prices.
- Free shipping available for local orders
- Shop by aisle or dietary requirement to find the products you need
- Sign up to the newsletter and get a $10 discount off your order
Real Canadian Superstore
With its fabulous seasonal savings and a wide range of groceries spanning every dietary requirement you may face, Real Canadian Superstore is a great place to turn on your mission to source groceries hassle-free.
- Freshness guarantee
- Create an account to make reordering your weekly shop even easier
- Access online exclusive by shopping via the website.
Metro is a family-friendly online grocery store that offers all your everyday essentials as well as some great recipe ideas and regular deals and discounts. When it comes to replenishing your food supplies, this destination is fab.
- Easy to navigate with clearly defined categories
- Weekly deals on offer
- Create an account to get personalized benefits
One of the first major grocery delivery services in Canada, Grocery Gateway delivers fresh food from Longo’s around the GTA and as far as Hamilton, Kitchener/Waterloo and Guelph to the west.
- Order the grocery items you need or opt for fruit and vegetable boxes
- Weekly specials available
- Contactless delivery available
Which of these retailers offer free delivery?
- Amazon: Free shipping widely available, especially for Prime members
- eBay: Free shipping offered by many sellers
- HelloFresh: Delivery fees included within your weekly or monthly subscription
- Walmart: Free home delivery when you spend $50 or more
- Instacart: Free shipping available on hundreds of items
More guides on Finder
Best teeth whitening kits in Canada
We’ve rounded up some of the best teeth whitening kits in Canada.
How to buy Advanced Drainage Systems stock in Canada
Steps to owning and managing Advanced Drainage Systems stocks, with 24-hour and historical pricing before you buy.
How to buy ADT stock in Canada | $9.48
Steps to owning and managing ADT stocks, with 24-hour and historical pricing before you buy.
How to buy Adaptive Biotechnologies Corporation stock in Canada
Steps to owning and managing Adaptive Biotechnologies Corporation stocks, with 24-hour and historical pricing before you buy.
How to buy ABB stock in Canada
Steps to owning and managing ABB stocks, with 24-hour and historical pricing before you buy.
How to buy Xenetic Biosciences stock in Canada
Steps to owning and managing Xenetic Biosciences stocks, with 24-hour and historical pricing before you buy.
How to buy Oatly stock in Canada when it goes public
Here’s everything we know so far about the Oatly IPO.
How to buy Vivint Smart Home stock in Canada
Steps to owning and managing Vivint Smart Home stocks, with 24-hour and historical pricing before you buy.
How to buy VistaGen Therapeutics stock in Canada
Steps to owning and managing VistaGen Therapeutics stocks, with 24-hour and historical pricing before you buy.
How to buy Varian Medical Systems stock in Canada
Steps to owning and managing Varian Medical Systems stocks, with 24-hour and historical pricing before you buy.