Up to 80% off disposable protective masks
Finder is committed to editorial independence. While we receive compensation when you click links to partners, they do not influence our content.
Where to buy face masks for kids online
Learn where to find disposable and cloth options for little faces.
With the World Health Organization (WHO) encouraging governments to ask people to wear fabric face masks when out in public to prevent spreading COVID-19, it’s more important than ever to get what you need to keep your family safe. This is especially true given that certain regions across Canada are beginning to enact bylaws requiring people to wear face masks in public places.
If you want to give your little one an added layer of protection against dust and other small particles in the air, look no further than the retailers below. Whether you’re looking for a face mask featuring your child’s favourite cartoon character or maybe one in their favourite colour, there are plenty of kid-friendly options out there. You can also choose between reusable cloth masks and disposable masks.
We’ve curated a list of online stores where you can buy face masks for kids and have them delivered straight to your door.
Carrying all the hottest trends at consistently affordable prices, Wish is a go-to whatever it is you’re shopping for. From fashion and footwear to accessories, home essentials and beyond, you’re sure to adore the eclectic catalogue on offer here.
- New products added daily ensuring you never get bored of browsing
- Consistently low pricing site-wide
- Score an extra discount in the “Blitz Buy” section
Everbright Global is a Canadian company specialising in PPE products, such as, masks, surgical/isolation gowns and eye and face protection.
- Featured in Newswire, Finance Yahoo and APNews
- Free delivery on orders over $80
- FDA authorized medical use KN95 masks
- Extra discount depend on the quantities
Browse through a wide range of clothing, shoes and accessories for the whole family – men, women (including maternity), girls, boys, toddlers and babies. Choose from a variety of face mask multi-packs in different colours and prints.
- Get a one-time discount by subscribing to Old Navy’s email list
- Earn and redeem Super Cash during specific promotional periods to get discounts on your purchases
- Offers both inexpensive and free shipping options
Amazon Canada is known for having some of the most competitive prices on the market. If you’re looking for a great deal on children’s face masks, consider comparing prices from various sellers here.
- Free delivery on millions of eligible items with Amazon Prime
- Easily compare prices on similar products
- Huge product range
PatPat wants to provide families with cute, stylish and quality products.
- Sign up for PatPat’s emails and get 10% off your first order as well as getting the latest trends, updates, exclusive offers and special promotions sent directly to your inbox.
- PatPat guarantees you quality merchandise.
- It offers a 14-day returns policy.
- Free shipping is available.
This US-based retailer sells soft suede face masks with earloops and moldable noses pieces for added comfort. The fabric used in Bioskin face masks are lab tested to make sure large particles that could be carrying smaller, viral particles are filtered from the air breathed in by the wearer.
- Made from hypoallergenic soft suede
- Lots of designs and prints for kids and adults
- Masks come with moldable nose pieces
- Ships to Canada (customs fees may apply)
Walmart is a household name and has the latest in fashion, homewares and health. There is a range of children’s face masks to choose from.
- Offers delivery or in-store pick-up
- Ad match available online
- Sign up to get the weekly deals flyer delivered to your inbox
The home of small businesses and hand-made things, Etsy has thousands of sellers that provide a diverse range of children’s face masks.
- The first online shopping platform to offset 100% of carbon emissions from delivery
- Create an account to get unique gift ideas sent directly to your inbox and be the first to see the latest trends
- Save your favourite items, follow sellers and get notifications on when they have sales
- Free shipping may be available depending on the seller
Is your little one a sports enthusiast? FansEdge sells top-quality merch for major league teams and popular athletes in hockey, baseball, football, NASCAR and more. Browse through face masks, t-shirts, jerseys, hats, hoodies and more.
- Get merch to show support for your child’s favourite athletes and sports teams.
- In addition to current merch, FansEdge also sells kids-sized throwback and vintage items representing former teams, retired players and retro athletic brands
- Jersey Assurance™ gives you a free replacement jersey for any player who changes teams within 90 days of purchase (or 14 days for player movement claims)
With thousands of brands and millions of products, AliExpress offers a full shopping experience with loads of options to choose from! Browse through a range of children’s masks at hugely discounted prices – you won’t be disappointed!
- Huge range of products, deals and sellers
- Variety of shipping options
- Competitive prices
CanMedSupply (In Stock)
CanMedSupply offers PPE products such as KN95 mask,Nitrile gloves, gowns and face shields at an affordable retail price. All products are made for personal use with high quality standard.
- Ships from Canada
- Available in wholesale
- FDA and CE testing certified
Peace Collective makes clothing that is proudly Canadian, while also helping to support children in need around the world.
- Offers face masks for children
- All face masks are made with multiple layers of 100% cotton
- Every item purchased from this company provides 5 school meals to a child in need
Olive + Splash
O+S makes unisex athlesiure clothing, which specializes in using bamboo-based materials.
- Some masks are specifically designed to be ultralight and comfortable
- Offers smaller sizes for children and teens
- Machine washable
Does your company belong in this list?
Which of these retailers offer free delivery?
- Old Navy: Free shipping available on purchases at or above a certain amount
- Amazon: Free on eligible items with Amazon Prime membership
- eBay: Free delivery from selected sellers
- Walmart: Free shipping is available to select locations in Canada on qualifying orders
- Etsy: Some sellers provide free shipping
- AliExpress: Free shipping options widely available
- Peace Collective: Offers free shipping on qualifying orders over a minimum purchase amount
Are people required to wear face masks in Canada?
It depends on where you live. Certain cities such as Ottawa, Toronto, Kingston in Ontario have implemented bylaws requiring people to wear face masks when in public. Outside these jurisdictions, businesses and other organizations may still exercise the discretion to require customers and employees to wear face masks. In some regions, wearing a mask is mandatory when riding public transit.
The consequences for failing to follow regional rules usually involve stiff fines ranging from hundreds to thousands of dollars.
It’s expected that more cities will consider adopting similar bylaws in the future to prevent the spread of COVID-19, as per the World Health Organization’s recommendations. Previously, the WHO had issued a statement advising governments to request that people wear fabric face masks in public.
Take a look at this helpful page on the Government of Canada website to learn more about masks that offer the best protection during COVID-19. You can also learn about when and how to use masks from on the World Health Organization’s site.
How to make your own no-sew cloth face mask
If you have a small swatch of fabric about the size of a napkin, 2 elastics (hair ties or rubber bands will also do the trick), a coffee filter and a pair of scissors, you can easily make your own face mask. No sewing required! Check out our video tutorial below to see how it’s done. Bear in mind that homemade face masks won’t offer the same protection as medical-grade masks.
How to remove your mask properly
According to Health Canada, you should first be sure to wash your hands thoroughly before putting on your mask. When you’re ready to take it off, do not touch the front of the mask – it could be contaminated. Instead, wash your hands again and remove the mask by lifting the straps off of your ears or untying it.
What’s the difference between a medical-grade and non-medical face mask?
Medical-grade face masks such as N95, KN95 and surgical masks are designed and tested for use in healthcare settings. These masks must comply with strict manufacturing and testing regulations set forth by the FDA, NIOSH and OSHA, depending on their intended use. You can learn more about the differences between N95 and surgical masks here.
Non-medical masks, on the other hand, are not intended for use in healthcare settings and are therefore not tested or regulated by any federal agency. These masks, which are typically made from cloth such as 100% cotton, are suitable for daily use by the general public. They’re not typically used by doctors, surgeons and other healthcare workers.
More guides on Finder
Where to buy bamboo towels online in Canada 2021
Grab a discount code and cut costs on soft, sustainable bamboo towels online at any of these prime retailers.
Where to buy cruelty-free perfume online in Canada 2021
Grab a discount code and cut costs on cruelty-free fragrances and cosmetics online at any of these prime retailers.
Where to buy reusable makeup remover pads online in Canada 2021
Grab a discount code and cut costs on washable makeup remover pads for everyday use online at any of these prime retailers.
Where to buy ethical underwear online in Canada 2021
Grab a discount code and cut costs on ethical underwear online at any of these leading stores.
Where to buy eco-friendly footwear online in Canada 2021
Grab a discount code and cut costs on eco-friendly footwear styles online at any of these top destinations.
Where to buy bamboo pillows online in Canada 2021
Grab a discount code and cut costs on comfortable and breathable bamboo pillows online at any of these prime retailers.
Where to buy reusable swim diapers online in Canada 2021
Grab a discount code and cut costs on reusable swim diapers for the little ones in your life online at any of these prime retailers.
Where to buy a bamboo mattress online in Canada 2021
Grab a discount code and cut costs on a comfortable and breathable bamboo mattress online at any of these prime retailers.
Where to buy bamboo clothing online in Canada 2021
Grab a discount code and cut costs on bamboo clothing online at any of these leading stores.
Where to buy reusable breast pads online in Canada 2021
Grab a discount code and cut costs on washable nursing pads for everyday use online at any of these prime retailers.