Up to 64% off KN95 protective face masks
Finder is committed to editorial independence. While we receive compensation when you click links to partners, they do not influence our content.
Where to buy face masks for kids online
Learn where to find disposable and cloth options for little faces.
With the World Health Organization (WHO) encouraging governments to ask people to wear face masks when out in public to prevent spreading COVID-19, it’s more important than ever to get what you need to keep your family safe.
If you want to give your little one an added layer of protection against dust and other small particles in the air, look no further than the retailers below. Whether you’re looking for a face mask featuring your child’s favourite cartoon character or maybe one in their favourite colour, there are plenty of kid-friendly options out there. You can also choose between reusable cloth masks and disposable masks.
We’ve curated a list of online stores where you can buy face masks for kids and have them delivered straight to your door.
A leading online retailer of face masks and rapid test kits, PPE Supply offers great prices, same-day order processing and same-day delivery in the Greater Toronto Area.
- Ships from Canada to locations across Canada and the US
- Free shipping on orders of $99+
- Adult & children’s masks available
- Same-day shipping on all orders placed by 4PM EST
- Registered with Health Canada
PPE Online provides high-quality PPE and medical supplies to frontliners, businesses and families in Canada. It offers wide range of face masks – KN95, N95, P1, surgical masks and pediatric/kids disposable face masks.
- Canadian made products available
- Adult & children’s masks available
- Free shipping for orders over $99.99
Everbright Global (In stock)
Everbright Global is a Canadian company specialising in PPE products, such as, masks, surgical/isolation gowns and eye and face protection.
- Featured in Newswire, Finance Yahoo and APNews
- Free delivery on orders over $80
- FDA authorized medical use KN95 masks
- Extra discount depend on the quantities
Carrying all the hottest trends at consistently affordable prices, Wish is a go-to whatever it is you’re shopping for. From fashion and footwear to accessories, home essentials and beyond, you’re sure to adore the eclectic catalogue on offer here.
- New products added daily ensuring you never get bored of browsing
- Consistently low pricing site-wide
- Score an extra discount in the “Blitz Buy” section
Browse through a wide range of clothing, shoes and accessories for the whole family – men, women (including maternity), girls, boys, toddlers and babies. Choose from a variety of face mask multi-packs in different colours and prints.
- Get a one-time discount by subscribing to Old Navy’s email list
- Earn and redeem Super Cash during specific promotional periods to get discounts on your purchases
- Offers both inexpensive and free shipping options
Amazon Canada is known for having some of the most competitive prices on the market. If you’re looking for a great deal on children’s face masks, consider comparing prices from various sellers here.
- Free delivery on millions of eligible items with Amazon Prime
- Easily compare prices on similar products
- Huge product range
PatPat wants to provide families with cute, stylish and quality products.
- Sign up for PatPat’s emails and get 10% off your first order as well as getting the latest trends, updates, exclusive offers and special promotions sent directly to your inbox.
- PatPat guarantees you quality merchandise.
- It offers a 14-day returns policy.
- Free shipping is available.
This US-based retailer sells soft suede face masks with earloops and moldable noses pieces for added comfort. The fabric used in Bioskin face masks are lab tested to make sure large particles that could be carrying smaller, viral particles are filtered from the air breathed in by the wearer.
- Made from hypoallergenic soft suede
- Lots of designs and prints for kids and adults
- Masks come with moldable nose pieces
- Ships to Canada (customs fees may apply)
Walmart is a household name and has the latest in fashion, homewares and health. There is a range of children’s face masks to choose from.
- Offers delivery or in-store pick-up
- Ad match available online
- Sign up to get the weekly deals flyer delivered to your inbox
The home of small businesses and hand-made things, Etsy has thousands of sellers that provide a diverse range of children’s face masks.
- The first online shopping platform to offset 100% of carbon emissions from delivery
- Create an account to get unique gift ideas sent directly to your inbox and be the first to see the latest trends
- Save your favourite items, follow sellers and get notifications on when they have sales
- Free shipping may be available depending on the seller
Is your little one a sports enthusiast? FansEdge sells top-quality merch for major league teams and popular athletes in hockey, baseball, football, NASCAR and more. Browse through face masks, t-shirts, jerseys, hats, hoodies and more.
- Get merch to show support for your child’s favourite athletes and sports teams.
- In addition to current merch, FansEdge also sells kids-sized throwback and vintage items representing former teams, retired players and retro athletic brands
- Jersey Assurance™ gives you a free replacement jersey for any player who changes teams within 90 days of purchase (or 14 days for player movement claims)
Gap is a one-stop shop for face masks, with fun and stylish designs for adults and kids. Face masks are made with triple-layer cotton, adjustable nose pieces and stretchy, adjustable ear straps for a secure fit.
- Many styles to choose from for both adults and kids
- Frequent sales and discounts available online
- Free returns on all orders (excluding final sale items)
With thousands of brands and millions of products, AliExpress offers a full shopping experience with loads of options to choose from! Browse through a range of children’s masks at hugely discounted prices – you won’t be disappointed!
- Huge range of products, deals and sellers
- Variety of shipping options
- Competitive prices
CanMedSupply (In Stock)
CanMedSupply offers PPE products such as KN95 mask,Nitrile gloves, gowns and face shields at an affordable retail price. All products are made for personal use with high quality standard.
- Ships from Canada
- Available in wholesale
- FDA and CE testing certified
Peace Collective makes clothing that is proudly Canadian, while also helping to support children in need around the world.
- Offers face masks for children
- All face masks are made with multiple layers of 100% cotton
- Every item purchased from this company provides 5 school meals to a child in need
Olive + Splash
O+S makes unisex athlesiure clothing, which specializes in using bamboo-based materials.
- Some masks are specifically designed to be ultralight and comfortable
- Offers smaller sizes for children and teens
- Machine washable
Does your company belong in this list?
Which of these retailers offer free delivery?
- PPE Supply: Free shipping on all orders over $99
- PPE Online: Free shipping for orders over $99.99
- Old Navy: Free shipping available on purchases at or above a certain amount
- Amazon: Free on eligible items with Amazon Prime membership
- eBay: Free delivery from selected sellers
- Walmart: Free shipping is available to select locations in Canada on qualifying orders
- Etsy: Some sellers provide free shipping
- Gap: Free shipping on orders at or above a certain amount.
- AliExpress: Free shipping options widely available
- Peace Collective: Offers free shipping on qualifying orders over a minimum purchase amount
Are people required to wear face masks in Canada?
It depends on where you live. In some provinces and cities, residents are required to wear face masks when in public. The consequences for failing to follow regional rules usually involve stiff fines ranging from hundreds to thousands of dollars.
However, in other regions, face mask restrictions are reducing in response to a decrease in cases and the need to free up medical resources for other health concerns. Even so, in many such regions, business owners may be allowed to impose face mask restrictions on employees and customers at their own discretion.
Take a look at this helpful page on the Government of Canada website to learn more about masks that offer the best protection during COVID-19. You can also learn about when and how to use masks from the World Health Organization’s site.
How to make your own no-sew cloth face mask
If you have a small swatch of fabric about the size of a napkin, 2 elastics (hair ties or rubber bands will also do the trick), a coffee filter and a pair of scissors, you can easily make your own face mask. No sewing required! Check out our video tutorial below to see how it’s done. Bear in mind that homemade face masks won’t offer the same protection as medical-grade masks.
How to remove your mask properly
According to Health Canada, you should first be sure to wash your hands thoroughly before putting on your mask. When you’re ready to take it off, do not touch the front of the mask – it could be contaminated. Instead, wash your hands again and remove the mask by lifting the straps off of your ears or untying it.
What’s the difference between a medical-grade and non-medical face mask?
Medical-grade face masks such as N95, KN95 and surgical masks are designed and tested for use in healthcare settings. These masks must comply with strict manufacturing and testing regulations set forth by the FDA, NIOSH and OSHA, depending on their intended use. You can learn more about the differences between N95 and surgical masks here.
Non-medical masks, on the other hand, are not intended for use in healthcare settings and are therefore not tested or regulated by any federal agency. These masks, which are typically made from cloth such as 100% cotton, are suitable for daily use by the general public. They’re not typically used by doctors, surgeons and other healthcare workers.
More guides on Finder
PPE Supply Canada review
If you’re looking to source Health Canada-approved rapid antigen testing kits online, check out our review of PPE Supply Canada to see whether it’s the right choice for you.
Where to get an at-home COVID test delivered fast
From online retailers to pharmacies and grocery delivery services—here’s where to buy COVID tests for fast delivery in Canada.
Rapid Test & Trace review
Compare rapid COVID-19 test kits from Rapid Test & Trace for price, accuracy and speed – see how tests work and find out what customers are saying.
Where to buy N95 masks online in September 2022
Looking to buy a N95 face mask? Here’s where to shop for them in Canada.
Where to buy Christmas face masks online in Canada
Stay safe and get in the season with a holiday-themed face covering from one of these online stores.
Where to buy Thanksgiving face masks online in Canada
Stay safe and get in the season with a Thanksgiving-themed face covering from one of these online stores.
Where to buy Halloween face masks online in Canada
Stay safe and spooky with a Halloween face covering from one of these online stores.
Where to buy NHL face masks online in Canada
Show some team pride with an NHL-branded face covering from one of these online stores.
Where to buy face mask filters online in Canada
Here’s where you can shop replacement filters for your face mask and have them delivered straight to your door.
Where to buy funny face masks online in Canada
Stay protected and have fun with a funny protective face mask from one of these these online retailers.