Finder is committed to editorial independence. While we receive compensation when you click links to partners, they do not influence our content.
Where to buy ethical clothing online in Canada 2021
Source ethical clothing online and take a step closer to eco-friendly living.
Ethical covers a wide range of injustices spanning from unfair wages and inhumane and unsafe conditions for employees to sustainability, green manufacturing processes and beyond. Whether you stand for human equality or are doing your bit to protect our planet from further devastation, knowing where to source ethical fashion is key.
So, without further ado, below is a list of the very best ethical fashion retailers online that are either Canadian or will ship here without extortionate delivery fees. This list of stores spans the demands of both human equalitists and eco-warriors alike. Scroll on to unveil all.
ASOS is a go-to for any and every fashion dilemma. This UK-based global retailer stocks more than 800 top ethical brands. Its vastly inclusive size selection ensures that petite women of the world can source the dresses their wardrobes demand.
- By only stocking ethical brands, ASOS grants us a guilt-free shopping spree every time
- Free standard shipping when you spend $75 or more
- Gift cards available
When it comes to a contemporary catalogue of ethical wardrobe wants for eco-conscious men and women, this online retailer is a must-visit. Whether you’re shopping for shorts and pants or tees and tanks, you’ll find a fantastic range of Earth-friendly styles on offer here.
- Sign up to the newsletter and be the first to hear about new products and sale events
- Spend $85 or more and qualify for free delivery Canada-wide
- Free shipping widely available, especially for Prime members
Whether you’re looking to compare pricing and products side by side or are planning to splurge on some luxurious, planet-positive ethical clothing, you’re guaranteed to find an awesome deal when you choose to shop at eBay.
- Create an account and keep tabs on items of interest by adding them to your watch list
- Compare products and prices side by side to find the very best deal
- Regular sale events and daily deals to help you save
When it comes to sourcing the groceries and household essentials online, you can always count on Walmart. Pick up some great-quality sustainable clothing without breaking the bank at this handy convenience store.
- Spend $25 or more and click and collect your order in-store at no extra cost
- Sign up and receive the weekly deals flyer direct to your inbox
- Free shipping on orders over $35
If you’re looking for an online retailer that is constantly striving to maintain ethical practices, Kotn is a go-to. Specialising in sustainability, this store offers everything you need to dress well without impacting our planet.
- Free shipping when you spend US$75 or above
- Sign up to the newsletter and receive a welcome discount of 10% off
- Great-quality pieces that won’t break the bank
This innovative brand’s mission is to make a positive impact on the world, one step at a time. From responsible packaging to its dedication to use of sustainable materials, prAna is a positive light in a united global movement towards a better world for all.
- 60-day returns policy, even in change of mind cases
- Sign up to the newsletter to receive a 10% off welcome discount
- Gift cards available
Patagonia specialises in outdoor clothing and donates a portion of its sales to global environmental groups. This brand also actively encourages customers to return their worn-out purchases for repair and recycling to reduce emissions caused during manufacturing too.
- Sign up for exclusive offers, activism awareness, sale events and more
- The live chat service allows you access to answers there and then
- Easy returns policy
This fashion brand is a pioneer in the field of eco-friendly manufacturing and it has successfully created environmentally sustainable green jeans manufactured using fibres made from recycled plastic bottles. What’s not to love?
- Fun, adventurous and practical clothing that have aesthetic appeal too
- This company is striving for a brighter future for all
- High-quality pieces that will wash and wear well again and again
Which provider offers free shipping?
- ASOS: Free delivery for all orders over $75
- tentree: Free when you spend $85 or above
- eBay: Free shipping available from select sellers
- Walmart: Enjoy free delivery when you spend $35 or more
- Kotn: Free for all orders over US$75
Save on your shopping with these deals and coupon:
More guides on Finder
How to buy EVO Payments stock in Canada | $29.15
Steps to owning and managing EVOP, with 24-hour and historical pricing before you buy.
How to buy Clovis Oncology stock in Canada | $5.74
Steps to owning and managing CLVS, with 24-hour and historical pricing before you buy.
How to buy PVH stock in Canada | $107.40
Steps to owning and managing PVH, with 24-hour and historical pricing before you buy.
How to buy AxoGen stock in Canada | $19.80
Steps to owning and managing AXGN, with 24-hour and historical pricing before you buy.
How to buy Arrowhead Pharmaceuticals stock in Canada | $86.62
Steps to owning and managing ARWR, with 24-hour and historical pricing before you buy.
How to buy J2 Global stock in Canada | $130.27
Steps to owning and managing JCOM, with 24-hour and historical pricing before you buy.
How to buy Foundation Building Materials stock in Canada
Steps to owning and managing FBM, with 24-hour and historical pricing before you buy.
How to buy Universal Health Services stock in Canada | $155.59
Steps to owning and managing UHS, with 24-hour and historical pricing before you buy.
How to buy Molecular Partners AG (MOLN) stock in Canada when it goes public
Everything we know about the Molecular Partners AG IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
Synthetix beginner’s guide
The how and why of the Synthetix exchange platform and an introduction to synthetic assets.