Finder is committed to editorial independence. While we receive compensation when you click links to partners, they do not influence our content.
How to buy Dialogue Health Technologies (CARE) stock
Invest in this leading Canadian virtual healthcare provider with an online stock trading account.
Montreal-based telemedicine provider, Dialogue Health Technologies, is publicly trading on the Toronto Stock Exchange (TSX) under the ticker symbol “CARE.” Here’s how Canadian investors can buy in.
How to buy shares in Dialogue Health
You’ll need a brokerage account to invest in Dialogue Health. Here’s how it works:
- Compare share trading platforms. If you’re a beginner, look for a platform with low commissions, expert ratings and investment tools to track your portfolio. Narrow down top brands with our comparison table.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and bank information. Fund your account with a bank transfer, credit card or debit card.
- Search for Dialogue Health. Find the stock by name or ticker symbol: CARE. Research its history to confirm it’s a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy immediately with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Dialogue Health reaches your desired price. To spread out your purchase, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. Weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimize risk through the market’s ups and downs. You may be able to buy a fractional share of Dialogue Health, depending on your broker.
- Check in on your investment. Optimize your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and the business as a whole — performs in the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management decisions that can affect your stock.
About Dialogue Health Technologies
|Type of business||Telemedicine. Provides 24/7 virtual consultations and treatments for physical and mental health. Employs a wide range of healthcare professional including doctors, nurses, nutritionists, dieticians, psychologists, psychotherapists, occupational therapists and more. Services are covered by health insurance much like traditionally-provided healthcare. Only available within Canada to members (incl. families) of partner organizations/workplaces.|
Compare online stock trading platforms
To buy stocks, you’ll need to open a brokerage account. Compare your options using the table below to find the best fit for you. Take a look at our guide on opening a stock trading account to learn more.
More on investing
What the Russell 3000 is and how investors can buy into the stocks it tracks.Read more…
Major stocks and ETFs to watch for investors interested in the S&P 400.Read more…
The Nikkei index tracks the performance of 225 major Japanese companies. Here’s how to buy Nikkei stocks and ETFs from Canada.Read more…
Top palladium companies and ETFs that track the commodity.Read more…
Here are Finder’s 20 Canadian stocks worth watching in 2021.Read more…
Strategies for building a portfolio and diversifying your investments.Read more…
More guides on Finder
Invest in the S&P 400
Major stocks and ETFs to watch for investors interested in the S&P 400.
Invest in the Nikkei 225
The Nikkei index tracks the performance of 225 major Japanese companies. Here’s how to buy Nikkei stocks and ETFs from Canada.
Best Canadian stocks in May 2021
Our algorithm selected 20 Canadian stocks worth watching in 2021.
How many stocks should you own?
Strategies for building a portfolio and diversifying your investments.
Investing in hotel stocks
Are hotel stocks seeing a resurgence? Learn more.
Best stocks in the US: Top picks for May 2021
Our algorithm selected 20 US stocks worth watching in 2021.
How to buy Onion Global (OG) stock in Canada
Everything we know about the Onion Global Limited IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
These high-profile funds offer sizable returns, but are riskier than most other types of investments. Here’s what you should know before investing in a hedge fund.
Investing in food stocks
Food is consistently in demand. Learn how to invest in food stocks.
Investing in entertainment stocks
Benefits and risks to consider before you back the entertainment sector.