Stock trading doesn’t have to be expensive. Using Finder’s proprietary algorithm, we’ve identified the best cheap Canadian and US stocks to buy now.Read more…
Montreal-based telemedicine provider, Dialogue Health Technologies, is publicly trading on the Toronto Stock Exchange (TSX) under the ticker symbol “CARE.” Here’s how Canadian investors can buy in.
How to buy shares in Dialogue Health
You’ll need a brokerage account to invest in Dialogue Health. Here’s how it works:
- Compare share trading platforms. If you’re a beginner, look for a platform with low commissions, expert ratings and investment tools to track your portfolio. Narrow down top brands with our comparison table.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and bank information. Fund your account with a bank transfer, credit card or debit card.
- Search for Dialogue Health. Find the stock by name or ticker symbol: CARE. Research its history to confirm it’s a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy immediately with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Dialogue Health reaches your desired price. To spread out your purchase, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. Weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimize risk through the market’s ups and downs. You may be able to buy a fractional share of Dialogue Health, depending on your broker.
- Check in on your investment. Optimize your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and the business as a whole — performs in the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management decisions that can affect your stock.
About Dialogue Health Technologies
|Type of business||Telemedicine. Provides 24/7 virtual consultations and treatments for physical and mental health. Employs a wide range of healthcare professional including doctors, nurses, nutritionists, dieticians, psychologists, psychotherapists, occupational therapists and more. Services are covered by health insurance much like traditionally-provided healthcare. Only available within Canada to members (incl. families) of partner organizations/workplaces.|
Compare online stock trading platforms
To buy stocks, you’ll need to open a brokerage account. Compare your options using the table below to find the best fit for you. Take a look at our guide on opening a stock trading account to learn more.
More on investing
Steps to owning and managing Cue Health stocks, with 24-hour and historical pricing before you buy.Read more…
Steps to owning and managing ARBK stock, with 24-hour and historical pricing before you buy.Read more…
We look at 6 popular stock discussion groups from Canada and overseas.Read more…
We’ve rounded up the top dividend stocks in Canada. Check out current stock prices, historical stock performance, company info and more.Read more…
More guides on Finder
Best cheap stocks to buy now
Stock trading doesn’t have to be expensive. Using Finder’s proprietary algorithm, we’ve identified the best cheap Canadian and US stocks to buy now.
Best stock trading apps in Canada
Whether you’re a beginner or an expert, use this guide to compare the best stock trading app options in Canada and choose the one that’s best for you.
A beginner’s guide to cryptocurrency ETFs
If you’re looking for ways to gain exposure to Bitcoin and other digital currencies, cryptocurrency ETFs could be worth exploring. Find out what crypto ETFs are and how they work in this introductory guide.
Top Canadian stock discussion forums in 2021
We look at 6 popular stock discussion groups from Canada and overseas.
Best stock trading apps and platforms in Canada
The best trading apps come with low fees and are easy to use.
How to buy Cardano (ADA) in Canada
Cardano (ADA) is an entirely new cryptocurrency network built from scratch. See what makes it unique, and where you can buy it.
Best dividend stocks in Canada
We’ve rounded up the top dividend stocks in Canada. Check out current stock prices, historical stock performance, company info and more.
Invest in companies that work to address environmental and social issues, and adhere to sustainable corporate governance requirements.
How to short the Nasdaq
Find out how to short the NASDAQ, the world’s second largest stock exchange, with inverse exchange-traded funds (ETFs) or derivatives.
How to master international stock trading with currency hedging
Protect your international stock portfolio from currency fluctuations by hedging your investments.