Finder is committed to editorial independence. While we receive compensation when you click links to partners, they do not influence our content.
How to buy Believe Société anonyme (BLV) stocks in Canada
Learn how to easily invest in Believe Société anonyme stocks.
France-based music label company, Believe, has gone public on the Euronext Paris stock exchange. Investors in Canada can buy Believe stock with an international stock trading account.
Note: All dollar amounts on this page are in US dollars unless otherwise stated.
What we know about the Believe IPO
On June 10, 2021, Believe Distribution Services went public on the Euronext Paris stock exchange under the name “Believe Société anonyme.” The stock ticker symbol is “BLV.” Stocks opened at a price of €18.40 (approx. CAD$27), which was a little lower than the anticipated stock price of €19.50.
Altogether, the IPO raised €300 million (approx. CAD$440.5 million). Believe has a market valuation of around €1.67 billion, or around CAD$2.4 billion.
In total, 15,384,616 stocks were issued. A little over 3 million of these were allotted for the The Fonds Stratégique de Participations (FSP), which translates to “The Strategic Investment Fund.” The FSP is a French organization that supports the national economy by investing in some of the most successful companies listed on the Société des Bourses Françaises, a French equity index.
Citi, J.P. Morgan and Société Générale were the Joint Global Coordinators and Joint Bookrunners of the deal. BNP Paribas, Goldman Sachs, HSBC and UBS were Joint Bookrunners.
Can I buy Believe stock from Canada?
You can’t buy Believe stock on a Canadian stock exchange like the TSX or CSE. Instead, you need a Canadian broker that provides access to stocks sold on the Euronext Paris exchange (EPA). However, some Canadian brokerages don’t offer access to international investments at all or only provide access to a limited range of investment opportunities.
The process of buying stocks listed on international exchanges is basically the same as buying stocks in a Canadian company. You buy and sell using your online trading account or through an investment broker who handles international stocks.
How to buy Conduit Holdings stock
You need an international brokerage account to invest in Conduit Holdings. Here’s how it works:
- Compare stock trading platforms. If you’re a beginner, look for a platform with low commissions, expert ratings and investment tools to track your portfolio.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and bank information. Fund your account with a bank transfer, credit card or debit card.
- Search for Believe Société anonyme. Find the stock by name or ticker symbol: BLV.PA. Research its history to confirm it’s a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy immediately with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Believe reaches your desired price. To spread out your purchase, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimize risk through the market’s ups and downs. You may be able to buy a fractional share of Believe, depending on your broker.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of Believe Société anonyme! Optimize your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
More on investing
We’ve rounded up stats on some of the most popular COVID testing stocks, along with information on how they compare and how to invest.Read more…
Review the benefits and risks of investing in these tech-focused ETFs.Read more…
American depositary shares provide a simple way to invest in foreign companies on US stock exchanges. But there are pros and cons to consider.Read more…
This Ark Invest ETF has piqued the interest of many market analysts. Here’s what you need to know about the Ark Space Exploration ETF.Read more…
The metaverse is here. What do you need to know before investing?Read more…
More guides on Finder
Go Auto Review
Use Go Auto to shop for new or used vehicles from multiple dealerships, with no hidden fees and access to bad credit financing.
Best stocks to buy right now
View our list of the top trending stocks today, and read our guide to choosing the best stocks to buy right now.
How to understand and buy CryptoPunks
CryptoPunks is a pioneering collection of 10,000 pixelated NFT artworks that have sold for millions of dollars at auction over the last year. Learn what makes them unique and valuable and how to buy them.
CI Direct Trading review
Get low fees and access many different types of accounts, platforms and investments with this reputable online broker.
Hifi Finance (MFT) price prediction
Read our expert analysis on Hifi Finance and how the token will perform in the future.
Kusama (KSM) price prediction
Read our expert analysis on Kusama and how the token will perform in the future.
How to buy The Sandbox (SAND) in Canada
This guide provides step-by-step instructions on how to buy The Sandbox, lists some exchanges where you can get it and provides daily price data on SAND.
Shiba Inu (SHIB) price, history and performance
This guide explores the different ways of buying Shiba Inu on a cryptocurrency exchange as well as where you should store your cryptocurrency.
Baby Doge Coin (BABYDOGE) price, chart, coin profile and news
This guide provides step-by-step instructions on how to buy Baby Doge Coin, lists some exchanges where you can get it and provides daily price data on BABYDOGE.
Pendle (PENDLE) price, chart, coin profile and news
This guide provides step-by-step instructions on how to buy Pendle, lists some exchanges where you can get it and provides daily price data on PENDLE.
Ask an Expert
You must be logged in to post a comment.