Breezeful Mortgage review
Looking to purchase your next home? Compare rates from over 30 lenders with this online mortgage broker.Breezeful is a 100% online mortgage broker that connects borrowers to competitive rate offers from over 30+ banks and mortgage lenders.
Whether you’re searching for your dream home or you want to renew your mortgage, you could benefit from comparing lenders with Breezeful. This online mortgage broker will match you with a mortgage expert who will negotiate your home loan on your behalf using a single credit report. It’s easy to qualify and once you’re approved, you’ll get customized support to help you get the financing you need at the price you deserve.
- Think about this online mortgage broker if you want a one-stop shop to compare lenders and you’d like to be supported at every step of the home-buying process.
- Choose something else if you’d prefer to negotiate your own mortgage rates or you have a specific lender you’d like to work with.
- There are minimal requirements to apply for a mortgage with Breezeful, which means even those who are self-employed, new to Canada or have bad credit may be eligible.
How does Breezeful work?
Breezeful operates an online mortgage platform that lets you compare over 30 lenders to find the best price on your mortgage. All you need to do is input some personal details into Breezeful‘s online application to find out if you pre-qualify for financing. From there, you’ll be matched with a mortgage expert who will negotiate the nitty-gritty details of your home loan on your behalf.
Once Breezeful has made some comparisons and whittled down its list of lenders to those making reasonable offers, it will make a suggestion for which provider you might want to go with. If you’re happy with the offer on the table, Breezeful will help you fill out the necessary paperwork and give you unbiased advice on how to proceed with the mortgage process.
Once your mortgage is signed and the keys are handed over, Breezeful will check in to provide advice and information about closing details and future referral needs. This complete approach to financing means that you’ll have a wealth of knowledge at your fingertips at every stage of purchasing your new home.
What types of fees does Breezeful charge?
You won’t have to pay any fees to compare mortgages with Breezeful. This is because online mortgage brokers like Breezeful get paid directly by the lenders that they partner with. This means that you won’t have to pay any money out of pocket to find the best deal, and you’ll get dedicated support throughout the mortgage process at no extra charge.
What do customers say about Breezeful?
There are relatively few customer reviews about Breezeful on independent review sites like Trustpilot or Consumer Affairs. That said, there are several reputable financial blog sites that indicate that Breezeful is a fast and efficient service. There are also positive reviews for the company on third-party sites like Google. These reviews praise Breezeful‘s quick application, streamlined approval process and top-notch customer service.
What makes Breezeful unique?
Breezeful has several unique features that give it an edge over its competitors. One of the best parts about Breezeful is that it lets you compare rates using a single credit application. This means that your credit doesn’t get pulled every time you apply with a different lender (which can bring your credit score down over time).
Another benefit of this service is that it’s really fast and easy to use. You can apply for rates from over 30 lenders at one time in a matter of minutes. You’ll also get matched with a mortgage expert who will provide you with unbiased advice and keep your best interests in mind as they negotiate your home loan on your behalf.
Another key feature of Breezeful that puts it a cut above the rest is that it has fairly flexible eligibility criteria. This means you may be able to get approved in situations where you’re being denied by more traditional lenders. This can happen if you have bad credit, are new to Canada or are self-employed.
Do I qualify for a mortgage with Breezeful?
There are no specific eligibility criteria to qualify for a mortgage with Breezeful listed on its website. That said, there are typically some basic criteria that you’ll need to meet to get started with an online mortgage broker. These can include the following:
- Must be over the age of 18 (or 19 in some provinces).
- Must be a Canadian citizen or resident.
- Must not be in the midst of a bankruptcy or have other forms of unmanageable debt.
- Must have adequate income to afford payments and proof of long-term employment.
What are the benefits of getting a mortgage through Breezeful?
- Fast response times. You can apply for a wide range of quotes in under five minutes and you’ll typically get a call back on the same day.
- Big savings. You could save thousands of dollars on your mortgage by comparing providers using Breezeful‘s online mortgage platform.
- Expert guidance. You’ll get dedicated advice and support from a mortgage expert from the moment you open your application to the time that you pick up your keys.
- Many mortgage types. Breezeful offers many different types of mortgages for just about anyone, from first-time homebuyers to seasoned real estate gurus.
- Free service. You won’t have to pay for access to this platform since the cost is absorbed by your lender on the other end.
- Last resort options. Breezeful works with unconventional borrowers, such as those who are new to Canada, self-employed or have bad credit.
- Canada-wide. You can apply for a mortgage with Breezeful from anywhere in Canada.
What to watch out for
- Only select lenders. You won’t get a comparison of every rate available on the market as Breezeful will only market rates from the lenders it works with.
- No in-person service. You won’t be able to visit Breezeful in person to discuss your mortgage needs unless you live in Toronto.
- Computer-based. You’ll have to be a little bit tech-savvy to navigate the online application and document upload process.
How do I get started?
If you think you meet all the eligibility criteria and you’re ready to get started with your loan application, you’ll need to follow these steps.
- Click the green “Go to site” button above to be securely redirected to the online application. You’ll need to provide personal information like your name, email address, proof of ID, Social Insurance Number (SIN) and other relevant information.
- Input your financial information such as how much income you earn, what your income-to-debt ratio is and what you currently pay for monthly bills.
- Upload the necessary documentation to support the information you input into your application, such as proof of address, pay stubs and tax documents.
- Review and submit your application, and wait to hear back from a Breezeful mortgage expert with your customized rates.
- Government-issued ID. You’ll be required to show proof of ID like your driver’s licence or passport.
- Proof of income. You may need to submit documents like pay stubs and letters of employment to show that you can afford your monthly payments.
- Credit report. You’ll have to allow Breezeful to pull your credit report so that they can assess your creditworthiness.
- Other financial information. You may need to provide a list of your debts and assets, along with proof that you can pay for your down payment and closing costs.
I got the loan. Now what?
Once you’re approved for your loan, you’ll pay it back directly to the lender that you choose to open your mortgage with. This will be done through automated monthly withdrawals from your bank account. However, Breezeful will stay in the picture to answer any additional questions you may have about ongoing payment and referral needs even after you close and transition over to your new lender.
Breezeful is an online mortgage broker that helps you compare rates for your home loan quickly and easily. It offers mortgage possibilities to non-traditional borrowers and can connect you to the best financing for your unique set of needs and budget. Start your application today to connect with a mortgage expert and find out if you pre-qualify.