$1.99 select bestsellers
Finder is committed to editorial independence. While we receive compensation when you click links to partners, they do not influence our content.
BookOutlet Boxing Day sales 2023
The moment bookworms everywhere have been waiting for has finally arrived.
Whether you’re a fan of horror, prefer an edge-of-your-seat thriller, are a sucker for a great romance or have an unyielding thirst for knowledge, BookOutlet offers everything you need. Since this retailer announced its plans to participate in this year’s Boxing Day sales, we’ve been on the edge of our seats waiting to bring you its very best deals and discounts.
That time has finally arrived. Boxing Day is here and we’re thrilled to share all the BookOutlet deals and discounts with you. Scroll on to unveil all.
The latest BookOutlet offers
Popular Book Outlet coupon codes
|Last checked||Code description||Code|
|14 Dec 2021||$1.99 select bestsellers||********|
|14 Dec 2021||Up to 69% off new arrival books||********|
|14 Dec 2021||Up to 85% off marked-down books||********|
|6 Jul 2021||Up to 76% off book-to-screen adaptations||********|
|1 Jul 2021||Up to 90% off clearance titles||********|
What products does BookOutlet sell?
If the name of this retailer hasn’t given the answer to this question away, then allow us to spell it out for you. BookOutlet specialises in books. Whether you’re looking for new title releases or bestsellers; biographies, fiction or historical works; fantasy, crime or comics and graphic novels, this online store has everything a book lover could ask for. Explore a great catalogue of top titles spanning every category you can think of online here.
Shopping online vs shopping in-store
As BookOutlet only has one store situated in St. Catharines, Ontario, then only those located close to St. Catharines will have the option to shop in-store. For the majority of Canadian shoppers, this retailer can only be accessed via the website, meaning you’ll only be able to access its deals and discounts through the website. Don’t worry though, this is the best way to shop in high-profile sale events. Find a comfortable spot on your sofa to peruse the discounts and pick up some top titles on your to-read list for less in the BookOutlet Boxing day sales this year.
What will be on sale during the BookOutlet Boxing Day sale?
In the 2023 Boxing Day event at BookOutlet, we’re expecting to see prices slashed in half across hundreds of top titles spanning every book category offered.
What is the BookOutlet returns policy?
If you’re not 100% satisfied with your order when it arrives, you’ll need to create a service inquiry via the website within 5 days from the date of delivery. Don’t forget to include your order number and select the “Returns, Refunds or Replacements” option under the subject line header.
Upon approval of your returns request, you’ll be issued with a Returns Authorization Number. You can return any unwanted items at your own cost by following the instructions provided with the RAN.
Tips and tricks for shopping on Boxing Day
Here’s everything you need to know to shop smarter during this year’s Boxing Day sales:
- Subscribe to Finder’s newsletter. By choosing to receive our newsletter, you’ll get all the insider information on the very best deals and discounts throughout the Boxing Day sales delivered to your inbox.
- Set yourself a budget and stick to it. Whilst splurging to save during sale events may seem sensible at the time, getting yourself into debt isn’t worth it in the end. Work out your finances ahead of time and calculate an affordable amount to splash out on your sale shopping spree.
- Make a list. You’ve probably already got a must-read list on the go, so now would be the time to pull it out. If not, take a look at your favourite authors and make a note of any titles you’ve yet to read, or consult your friends for recommendations and create one before the sales arrive. Don’t make the age-old mistake of buying a title you’ve already read during the Boxing Day event at BookOutlet.
- Browse in advance. Once you’ve curated your reading shopping list, head to the BookOutlet website and spend some time working out how to navigate the platform. Find all the titles on your list and add them to your basket ahead of the sales and that way you’ll be able to see how much, if any, discount has been applied when the sale starts. You’ll also be able to remove any titles that haven’t been reduced as much as you hoped before completing your purchase.
- Do your research. There are so many online retailers offering a great selection of books out there. Avoid later learning that you could have got a better deal elsewhere by checking out competitors discounts before completing the checkout.
More guides on Finder
Best bad credit loans in PEI
Compare some of the best bad credit loans in PEI.
Your guide to the features, interest rates and fees to expect when you apply for a short-term loan with Credito.
5 apps like Bree in Canada
Pay for unexpected bills and avoid overdrafts when you sign up for apps like Bree.
Debt Relief Canada review
Take a closer look at the debt relief solutions, features and fees of Debt Relief Canada.
Desjardins Online Brokerage (Disnat) review 2023
Learn more about Desjardins Online Brokerage (Disnat) to see if it’s the right broker for you.
Guide to finding the best prepaid card in Canada in May 2023
We show you the best prepaid credit cards in Canada, whether you’re looking for a prepaid card with no fees, cash back rewards, or travel perks, or more.
How to buy Sui (SUI) in Canada
This guide provides step-by-step instructions on how to buy Sui, lists some exchanges where you can get it and provides daily price data on (SUI).
5 apps like Nyble in Canada
Compare apps like Nyble in Canada to access emergency funding.
Your guide to buying and financing a car in Canada with RightRide.
Compare bad credit car loans in BC
Your guide to bad credit car loans in BC and how to find the right financing for your needs.