BMO Life Insurance review
- Types of Insurance
- Term Life
- Minimum Coverage
- Maximum Coverage
- Age Range
- 0 - 80
- Medical Exam Required
The Bank of Montreal is one of Canada's most established banks and financial institutions. It offers flexible life insurance options at competitive rates and benefits from having a network of dedicated customer service professionals across Canada that are equipped to give you the correct information about BMO Life Insurance.BMO Life Insurance is worth considering if you want the peace of mind that comes with knowing that your loved ones will be financially protected in the event that something happens to you. It can make even more sense to purchase BMO Life Insurance if you also do your banking with BMO.
Flexible prices. Because BMO Life Insurance has a few different options under their term life and permanent life insurance packages, it offers insurance plans at prices you're comfortable paying.
Continuity. If you already bank with BMO Life Insurance and if you are considering purchasing life insurance, it might make sense to purchase it from them as well to achieve continuity in your financial portfolio.
Poor customer feedback. There have been many complaints made against BMO Life Insurance that may or may not be truly reflective of its insurance offerings.
|Insurance Products||Life Insurance|
|Medical Exam Required||No|
|Province Availability||AB, MB, ON|
|Age Range||0 - 80|
What is BMO Life Insurance?
BMO Life Insurance gives Canadians another credible option to purchase life insurance. BMO Life Insurance provides flexible coverage options and competitive rates. The following are the two most common life insurance packages that BMO offers:
- Term life insurance. This is a flexible option where you choose the amount and length of coverage. It’s designed to help cover those financial obligations that are due over the next several years (i.e. mortgage, tuition and everyday expenses).
- Permanent life insurance. This is lifelong coverage with either guaranteed acceptance or a simple health declaration. It’s a good option for those who want peace of mind that they’ll always be covered.
What other insurance coverage options does BMO offer?
On top of life insurance, BMO also offers a few other insurance coverage plans.
- Accident & critical illness insurance. This plan provides your dependants with some financial assistance in the event of your death due to an accident.
- Travel insurance. Get a single trip or an annual insurance plan depending on the frequency and type of your travels.
BMO insurance bundles
BMO offers insurance bundles for those looking to take advantage of multiple insurance plans while also saving money at the same time. Right now, BMO offers bundle packages on life and critical illness insurance.
What BMO Life Insurance exclusions do I need to know about?
Like most life insurance plans, there are a number of conditions and exclusions associated with these policies. BMO Life Insurance is no different and the following are some of the more notable exclusions:
- Attempted suicide
- Self-inflicted injuries
- Use of drugs or the operation of a motor vehicle while under the influence of alcohol
- Attempt to commit a criminal offense
- Providing false, incorrect or incomplete information during the application process
How to contact BMO Life Insurance?
Depending on your inquiry, there are a number of ways you can contact BMO Life Insurance.
- For any general BMO insurance inquiries, you can call their toll-free number at 1-855-745-7331.
- For any general BMO insurance inquiries, you can also send them an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For inquiries about BMO insurance products purchased through an independent insurance adviser, you can call their toll-free number at 1-800-387-4483 or you can send them an email at email@example.com.
BMO Life Insurance mobile app
BMO does not have a mobile app for its insurance offerings. However, you can log in online to their secure web portal, SmartApp, where you can view and manage everything related to your insurance plan.