Cruise season is in full swing and if you haven’t booked your late 2019/2020 sailing yet, there’s no better time to bag a bargain than Black Friday.
From discounted cruises to bonus on-board credit there are stacks of deals for the taking this sale event. Get involved.
Cruise deals available over Black Friday and Cyber Weekend:
Search in the box below for a destination, cruise line or booking site to find a bargain:
Black Friday cruise deals for 2019
|16 Mar 2020
||Up to 59% off Norwegian cruises + 50% off deposit with freebies
|3 Apr 2020
||Up to 15% off 2021 Arctic cruises
|17 Mar 2020
||Up to 50% off 2020 Europe solo voyages
|11 Feb 2020
||Up to 10% off advance bookings on 2021 cruises
|24 Dec 2019
||Up to 30% off ferries worldwide
Get more 2019 Black Friday cruise deals as they drop!
How do these sales compare to previous Black Friday cruise sales?
Compared to last year Royal Caribbean’s deal is equivalent to its 2018 offer, with 60% off the second passenger.
More importantly, who who has upped their game in 2019?
Norwegian has 30% off sailings plus 5 bonus extras to flaunt. Last year it only offered the extras in its Black Friday sale. If you’re itching to explore the South Pacific, Australian cruise line P&O Cruises has $1 deposits plus $450 in onboard credit running. This is a much more tempting offer than the free premium drinks package and onboard credit for Black Friday 2018.
Princess has also done us a favour with $1 deposits on a wide variety of discounted sailings. Last year it was boasting discounted cruises and up to $500 in shore excursion credit on specific cabins.
Tips on getting the best Black Friday cruise deals
- Don’t cruise solo: Hate to break it to you but the cheapest cruises are twin or quadruple shares. Co-ordinate with your cruising crew before the sales arrive to let you book out those larger cabins are a cheaper per person price.
- Forego the window: Interior cabins are often the featured price in a sale. If you’re not fussed about the view it’s a great way to keep costs down.
- Consider the deal: Certain cruise deals offer you freebies and while this might sound like a bargain, sometimes it’s as trivial as a free ice cream per day. Instead, look out for crazy discounts on your sailing itself or free flights and transfer to the port.
- Book with a cruise line that suits your travel needs. Cruises are wide and varied. Some have waterslides and ziplines ideal for families and youthful sailers while others are more luxurious and include formal and themed nights for a more mature taste.
- Book early: This goes without saying. The early bird does catch the worm. Or in this case, the Black Friday deal.
- Consider the deposit and cancellation policy: It’s all too easy to get lost in the frenzy and book without considering prior committments and other travel buddies. Before you press “go” suss out the cancellation policy in case your plans change.
Check out all the best Black Friday travel deals here