Best Western is an international hotel chain offering mid-range, comfortable accommodation in cities around the world.
Book online for the best rate guaranteed and receive additional benefits when you sign up to the loyalty program.
Best Western promo codes and deals
Best Western's coronavirus (COVID-19) cancellation and changes policy update
As of 20 March 2020, Best Western hasn’t announced any changes to its cancellation and changes policy.
Best Western Review | Pros and Cons
- Loyalty club. Earn rewards and receive discounts and special offers every time you stay with Best Western.
- Browse offers. Click the “Offers” button on the main menu to browse for additional discounts.
- Lowest rate guaranteed. Book directly with Best Western for the best rate online.
- Book early for better rates on extras. Book in advance to get better rates on extras such as breakfast and internet.
- Late cancellations may incur fees. You may be charged with a fee if you cancel your booking after the date specified on your reservation policy.
How do I make a booking with Best Western?
You can book with Best Western online using the search and booking form. Use the search field to find rooms and hotels to suit your travel needs and complete the form to finalise your booking. You’ll need to provide payment to confirm your reservation.
What forms of payment does Best Western accept?
- American Express
- Diners Club
- BW Australia Charge Card
What is the Best Western cancellation policy?
Rooms rates have varying cancellation policies depending on the specifics of your reservation. You’ll incur a fee if you cancel your room after the deadline on your booking confirmation.