BC Bitcoin cryptocurrency broker – review
Trade a range of cryptocurrencies with 5+ different fiat currencies through this UK-based broker.
- Great for mid-level to advanced traders
- Not so great for users without crypto wallets
|Product Name||BC Bitcoin Cryptocurrency Broker|
|Fiat Currencies||GBP, EUR|
|Cryptocurrencies||BTC, ETH, BCH, XRP, LTC, EOS, XLM, USDT, ADA, DOGE & 180+ more|
Faster Payments (FPS)
|Trading Fee||Fees vary|
Which fiat and cryptocurrencies are supported?
- Supported fiat currencies: GBP, EUR
- Supported cryptocurrencies: Approximately 193 cryptocurrencies
Which payment methods are accepted?
- Credit card
- Debit card
- Faster Payments (FPS)
- Instant SEPA
What’s it like to use BC Bitcoin?
What are BC Bitcoin’s fees and limits?
Platform trading fees
Trading fees vary depending on the amount you’re buying and selling and typically range from 1% to 5%.
You can see a live breakdown of fees on the “Buy coins” page. Enter the amount of cryptocurrency you wish to buy and the currency you will pay with. A quote for transaction costs and platform fees will then be displayed.
As cryptocurrency prices can fluctuate by the second, the quote might vary slightly from the actual fee once the payment is processed.
You can buy or sell up to 25 BTC on BC Bitcoin’s brokerage service online. If you’re looking to make higher-value transactions through BC Bitcoin, you can contact BC Bitcoin about its over-the-counter (OTC) service through its support or online form.
How fast will my funds be available?
Transfer times typically range from same-day to over 1–2 business days.
BC Bitcoin’s business hours are on Monday to Sunday from 8am to 8pm (GMT). Requests made outside this time period will be processed the next business day.
From 5-10 minutes
From same day to 1-2+ days
- Fiat to UK bank accounts: Same day
- Fiat to EU accounts: 1 day+
- Fiat to other bank accounts: 1-2 days+
Is BC Bitcoin safe to use?
- Verification process. You’ll need to complete a strict verification process before you can start trading on BC Bitcoin. This includes providing and verifying your email address and phone number, as well as uploading a photo of your ID and providing proof of your address.
Customers will be able to speak with a representative by emailing email@example.com or calling +44 (0)1992 313 263.
How do I create a BC Bitcoin account?
In a nutshell
- Allows users to buy directly in a range of currencies including CAD
- Direct deposits available
- User-friendly interface
- Buying/selling calculator displays fees prominently
- Wide selection of cryptocurrencies
- Transfers limited to UK business hours
- No live trading chart view
- Not regulated
Ready to sign up?Back to top