Finder is committed to editorial independence. While we receive compensation when you click links to partners, they do not influence our content.
Balance transfer credit cards that come with rewards
Discover how you can save money on interest while repaying your debt – and earn rewards with new purchases.
Compare up to 4 providers
More guides on Finder
- The best balance transfer credit cards of 2023
Here’s our picks for the best balance transfer credit cards. Compare cards ranging from the longest intro APR periods to the lowest fees.
- Balance transfer credit card calculator: How much can you save?
Calculate your interest savings with our free balance transfer credit card calculator.
- Overdrawn credit card? Consider a balance transfer
If you’ve overdrawn your current credit card, consider a balance transfer offer to avoid interest charges and unnecessary fees.
- How long does a balance transfer take?
Applying for a balance transfer? Discover how long it can take and learn how to speed up the process.
- Can I balance transfer a personal loan to a credit card?
Find out how to move your debt from a personal loan to a credit card.
- Can I transfer debt from my partner?
Whether you want to move your debt to your partner’s account or you want to take on their debt, we explain how to open a joint account.
- 101 guide to balance transfer cheques
An information guide on balance transfer checks and how to use them.
- No-fee balance transfer credit cards
What is a zero fee balance transfer credit card and how can it help you get out of credit card debt? Learn how to avoid fees and choose the best card.
- Steps to managing your debt with a balance transfer
You’ve conducted a balance transfer, so now what? Follow these easy steps to manage your debt repayment and get the most from your balance transfer promotional offer.