Finder is committed to editorial independence. While we receive compensation when you click links to partners, they do not influence our content.
Auto Loans Solutions Review
Looking for a car loan in Ontario? Get same-day approval for financing and choose from one of the largest vehicle inventories in Canada.
- Think about an Auto Loans Solutions car loan if you live in Ontario and want a vehicle delivered straight to your doorstep.
- Pick something else if you’d prefer to get financing from a major bank or you want to purchase a vehicle that isn’t in the Auto Loans Solutions inventory.
Auto Loans Solutions is an innovative car loan provider that works all across Ontario. It’s well-known for offering same-day financing with low interest rates for customers with varying levels of credit. All you need to do is fill out some basic personal information along with details about your current financial situation to see if you qualify.
You’ll be required to pay different interest rates depending on the state of your credit as well as how much you want to borrow. Once you’re approved, you can only use your loan to pay for a vehicle from Auto Loans Solutions inventory. It will then deliver the car of your choice right to your doorstep anywhere in Ontario, with a 30-day exchange guarantee.
First, do I qualify?
To get car financing with Auto Loans Solutions, you’ll need to be 18 years of age or older. You’ll also need to have a valid Social Insurance Number as well as a valid Ontario driver’s licence, and you’ll have to be able to prove you’re a Canadian citizen or permanent resident.
Most customers will need to consent to a credit check to qualify for a car loan with Auto Loans Solutions. You may also need to show that you earn a steady income and have been working at the same job for at least three months.
What provinces are Auto Loans Solutions car loans available in?
Auto Loans Solutions car loans are only available in Ontario. This means you won’t be able to access these loans in any other Canadian provinces. All of Auto Loans Solutions vehicles can be driven to any location in Ontario, so you won’t need to live in a large city to be able to qualify.
What makes Auto Loans Solutions car loans unique?
Auto Loans Solutions car loans are unique because they allow you to apply online and get same-day financing. You’ll also be able to use your money to purchase the car of your choice from an inventory of over 5,000 vehicles. The best part is that once you choose your car, Auto Loans Solutions will drive it directly to your doorstep.
This can be especially helpful if you live in a small city or an area that has limited access to new or used vehicles. You can also take advantage of a 30-day exchange guarantee which will let you exchange your vehicle for something else if you’re not happy with it after a month of use.
What types of car loans does Auto Loans Solutions offer?
Auto Loans Solutions offers a number of different car loan types:
- New or used car loans. You’ll be able to apply for a new or used car loan that you can use to purchase any vehicle in Auto Loans Solutions inventory.
- Ontario-based car loans. These loans are only available in the province of Ontario and you won’t be able to apply from other provinces.
- Bad credit car loans. You may be able to qualify for a loan with Auto Loans Solutions even if you have bad credit (and you can use them to help build your credit score!).
Some other details
- Interest rates: Range from 0% to 29.5%
- Down payment: None required
- Eligibility criteria: Gross monthly income of at least $2,200 per month, valid Ontario driver’s licence or co-signer with one, 18 years of age and 3 months’ minimum employment
What are the benefits of an Auto Loans Solutionscar loan?
- Competitive rates. You’ll likely pay less with Auto Loans Solutions than you will with any of Canada’s Big Five banks.
- Same-day approval. You can usually apply and get approved for financing very quickly, and even sometimes within 24 hours.
- Large inventory. You should be able to find the vehicle you’re interested in with over 5,000 new and used vehicles to choose from.
- 30-day vehicle exchange program. You’ll be able to exchange any vehicle you’re not satisfied with for another make or model in your first 30 days.
- Free vehicle delivery to your door. Your vehicle will be delivered straight to your doorstep anywhere in Ontario.
- Inspected and plated. Your vehicle will be inspected and certified prior to delivery, and it will be plated in your name so you can use it right away.
- Bad credit can be approved. You can get approved with bad credit, even if you’re coming out of a bankruptcy or consumer proposal.
What to watch out for
- Few loan details available. There’s no information online about how much you’ll pay, so you’ll have to submit an online application to get pricing information.
- High rates for bad credit. You could end up paying higher than normal rates for your loan if you have a bad credit score.
- Only available in Ontario. You’ll only be able to qualify for an Auto Loans Solutions car loan if you live in Ontario.
- Some cars may not be available. You might not be able to get the exact make and model of car you want if it’s not available in Auto Loans Solutions inventory.
How do I apply?
If you want to apply for an Auto Loans Solutions car loan, you’ll have to fill in an online application. A customer service representative will then call you using the information you submit when you apply. They will be able to give you more information about pricing, terms and other important loan agreement details.
When you’ve agreed to the terms and conditions of your loan, you’ll have to select a vehicle from the Auto Loans Solutions inventory. This will then be delivered to you at your convenience, and you’ll start making payments on your loan.
What documents do I need to apply?
You’ll usually need the following paperwork to apply for a loan:
- Proof of ID. You’ll be required to show a government-issued form of ID as well as provide your Social Insurance Number.
- Proof of income. You’ll typically need to submit documents such as your pay stubs, tax assessments and letters of employment to prove that you’re gainfully employed.
- Credit report. You’ll have to allow Auto Loans Solutions to pull your credit report so that they can assess your creditworthiness.
- Other financial information. You may need to provide a list of your debts and assets, along with other evidence that you can afford your monthly payments.
Compare other top car loan options
I got the loan. Now what?
Once you’re approved, you’ll be able to peruse the Auto Loans Solutions inventory and choose the vehicle you’re interested in buying. As an added bonus, the vehicle you choose will be fully certified, e-tested, reconditioned and plated in your name. After you buy it, you can have it delivered to your home or pick it up directly from the Auto Loans Solutions warehouse in Toronto if you prefer.
Once you receive your vehicle and pay it off, you’ll have to start making payments on your loan. These will be automatically debited from your account at regular intervals and on specified dates, depending on your payment schedule. It will be up to you to make sure you have enough money tucked away to cover your payments each month so that you don’t default on your loan.
Frequently asked questions
More guides on Finder
310-LOAN payday loan review
Borrow up to $1,500 from 310-LOAN with no credit check.
E-transfer payday loans
Find out which licensed lenders can e-transfer payday loans.
Buy a car completely online through Clutch, a car-buying platform with over 700 vehicles.
Renfi Renovation Loan Review
Finance your home renovations with a Renfi loan. Borrow up to $150,000.
Revolut alternatives in Canada
Looking for alternatives to Revolut? These challenger banks and financial apps may be just what you need.
Swoop Funding Business Loan
Swoop Finance offers a vast range of business loans via its lender portfolio. Businesses of all sizes and funding requirements may be able to qualify. Find out more.
Coast Capital Free Chequing, Free Debit, and More Account Review
Enjoy unlimited free transactions and zero monthly account fees with this basic chequing account.
If you are looking for a car loan and live in Ontario, check out online lender AutoLoanProviders.ca.
RBC Vantage Review
Sign up for eligible RBC bank accounts to get instant access to RBC Vantage program benefits and special offers.
Loanz personal loan review
Get up to $15,000 with a Loanz personal loan.