Auto Arriba Car Loans review
- Interest Rate
- 8.99% - 29.50%
- Loan Amount
- $500 - $100,000
- Loan Term
- 6 - 84 months
- Min. Credit Score
Whether you're adding a new set of wheels to your collection or buying your first-ever car, it can be hard to find a lender willing to finance a private-sale vehicle. That's where Auto Arriba financing comes in. Auto Arriba offers an easy-to-use app where you can apply for and track your loan application. It will also send out an inspector to ensure your used vehicle isn't a lemon.
Consider other providers if you're looking to finance a brand new car or a car that's older than 10 years.
Options for all credit scores
Vehicle must be less than 10 years old
Vehicles for commercial use are not eligible
How does a loan with Auto Arriba work?
Auto Arriba provides financing for private vehicle sales from friends, neighbours and sites like Kijiji and Craigslist. Loan terms range between 6 - 84 months. This innovative company takes a holistic approach to financing your vehicle and offers customer support from the moment you qualify to the moment you close the deal and drive away. All you need to do is fill out a quick application to see how much you can borrow. Turnaround time is typically only 30 minutes.
Once you’re approved for financing, the experts at Auto Arriba will send an inspector to look at the vehicle you want to buy to make sure it will hold up on the roads. From there, you just need to sign your financing agreement and bill of sale before you pick up the keys from the seller. You’ll also need to upload proof of insurance and registration in the app before you start driving.
What interest rates does Auto Arriba offer on car loans?
Interest rates on your auto loan will vary between 8.99% - 29.50%, based on how much you want to borrow and for how long. Your rate will also fluctuate in line with your unique financial situation. As a rule of thumb, you’ll typically pay less interest on your loan if you have good credit and a steady income. You’ll also save money on interest if you make a down payment on your vehicle or pay your loan off early.
What should I know before I apply with Auto Arriba
How to apply for Auto Arriba Car Loans
If you check off all the boxes outlined above and you’re ready to apply for a loan with Auto Arriba, you’ll need to do a couple of things to get started.
- Sign up for an account and apply online by providing your name, email address, personal details, proof of ID and relevant documents.
- Review and submit your application.
- Get verified and approved quickly if you’re eligible for a loan.
- Access the Auto Arriba app to manage your payments and financing on your mobile.
Pros and cons of getting Auto Arriba Car Loans
- Easy application. You can apply from the comfort of your own home in less than 15 minutes.
- Instant funding. Your application will be processed in a matter of minutes, and you’ll be able to access your funds shortly after.
- No collateral required. You won’t need to secure your loan against an asset like your home or vehicle.
- Long terms. You may be able to get a term lasting as long as 84 months on newer vehicles.
- Bad credit doesn’t matter. Loan decisions depend on factors like your income and employment status, which means your credit score is less important.
- Early repayment is allowed. You won’t be charged a fee to pay off your outstanding balance early.
- Peace of mind. Auto Arriba will provide you with a multi-point vehicle inspection and a CarProof report, so you know that your new vehicle is mechanically sound.
- Potential down payment. You may require a down payment depending on the age and condition of the vehicle you want to buy.
- Limited to personal vehicles. You won’t be able to use your financing to purchase commercial vehicles.
- Vehicle criteria. You can only borrow money to buy vehicles that are up to ten model years old or have a maximum of 180,000 kilometres.
- Computer-based. You’ll have to be a little bit tech-savvy to navigate the online application and document upload process.
Compare Auto Arriba to other Canadian car loan providers
Car loan monthly calculatorCalculate how much you could expect to pay each month
|Loan terms (in years)|
Fill out the form and click on “Calculate” to see your estimated monthly payment.
orCompare car loans now
Based on your loan terms
How to use this car loan monthly payment calculator
- Enter the amount you want to borrow to buy a new car under Loan amount. This might not be the same as the cost of your car, since many lenders require a down payment.
- Write the amount of time you have to pay off your car loan under Loan terms (in years). If your loan term is in months, divide it by 12 first.
- Enter the interest rate you expect to pay on a car loan under Interest rate. If your car loan comes with fees, enter the annual percentage rate (APR) instead.
- Click Calculate.
In addition to your monthly payment, this calculator shows how much you’d pay on your loan’s principle amount and how much you’d pay overall in interest. The principle amount is the amount that you borrowed and should be equal to your loan amount. Total interest is the amount you would pay on top of the principle — the cost of having your loan.
Auto Arriba is an innovative app that gives you quick and easy access to the money you need to finance a private vehicle. It also helps with a full inspection of the vehicle to make sure it’s the right fit for you. Find out more about Auto Arriba’s services and start your application today to see if you qualify. Check out our guide on applying for an online car loan for tips on what you’ll need to apply and what to watch out for.