aha home insurance review
aha home insurance allows you to insure several types of properties. Its application process is easy, affordable and fast, but consumers outside of Ontario aren’t eligible for aha insurance products.
What is aha home insurance?
aha insurance is a predominantly online insurance provider for residents of Ontario. Home insurance is simply one of the products aha insurance offers its customers. It can provide its clients with many other forms of coverage, including car insurance, boat insurance, tenant insurance and much more. In some cases, there is an opportunity to bundle and save too. The application and approval process with aha insurance is simple and quick. In addition, the premiums are predictable and affordable. In fact, the average homeowner insurance rate is $761 per year according to aha’s statistics.
What coverage is available?
All of aha insurance products are only available to residents of Ontario. aha insurance offers a range of home insurance products including the following:
- Home insurance
- Condo insurance
- Tenant insurance
- Cottage insurance
- Mobile home insurance
- Second home insurance
What other types of insurance coverage does aha insurance offer?
aha insurance offers additional insurance packages for other personal and corporate purposes. In addition to property insurance, it offers the following coverage:
- Auto insurance
- Motorcycle insurance
- Trailer insurance
- ATV insurance
- Boat insurance
- Motorhome insurance
- Snowmobile insurance
- Pet insurance
- Travel insurance
- Business liability insurance
- Commercial auto and fleet insurance
- Commercial property insurance
- Landlord insurance
aha insurance bundles
If you bundle home and car insurance, you can save up to 50% on home and up to 18% on car insurance. Customers also receive a discount by insuring multiple vehicles with aha insurance. Finally, if you haven’t made a claim, you’ll receive a claims-free discount.
Advantages of aha home insurance
- Reliable pricing. The quote you receive through the online application and pricing system is the exact amount you’ll pay for the policy. There won’t be unpredictable changes to the premiums during the application process.
- Fast online process. aha insurance’s online application only takes a few minutes, so you can be insured quickly.
- Online assistant. Igins is aha insurance’s virtual assistant who looks like a robot. While you go through the quoting process, Igins will help you.
- Chat with an adviser. If you’d prefer to talk to a real person over a virtual assistant, you can always call aha insurance for help.
Disadvantages of aha home insurance
- No app. There isn’t an app that you can use to access your aha insurance account. You can use a web browser to access your account information.
- Less guidance. Since the application process is 100% online, it is your responsibility to gather information about your home. It is also up to you to decide what kind of coverage you need.
What do customers say about aha home insurance?
On aha insurance’s website, it advertises a Google rating of 4.7 stars out of 5. As of mid-December 2020, there are 299 reviews on Google and they’re generally positive. A consistent compliment from those who gave aha insurance 5 stars is on the company’s professionalism and competitive pricing. aha insurance doesn’t have a rating with the Better Business Bureau.
People searching for a simple, affordable and fast home insurance solution can benefit from aha insurance’s products. If you’d prefer more guidance and support during the insurance application and acceptance process, consider other providers.