Finder is committed to editorial independence. While we receive compensation when you click links to partners, they do not influence our content.
8 sites to buy rose water for all your skincare needs
The best places to buy quality rose water online that are 100% genuine without the hefty price tag.
The challenge when buying rose water is to ensure that you purchase the 100% pure form. Labels can be misleading and most places only carry products that have synthetics or preservatives added to them. Your best bet is to buy from reputable retailers. Here’s our list of favorite retailers that are selling rose water right now. They stock a range of authentic and organic products but still take care to read the label. And take a look at our list of retailers that offer free shipping.
Where to buy organic or plain rose water
Amazon is one of the largest online shopping websites in the world, providing a platform for users to buy and sell a wide variety of products.
- Shop a wide range of products from all over the world on one site
- Read user reviews before your purchase
- Amazon buyer protection allows you to shop in confidence
The global e-commerce platform eBay makes it easy to buy anything from anyone in the world.
- Browse through a vast range of products and sellers
- Read feedback from other buyers and seller reviews before making your purchase
- Money back guarantee and buyer protection for your peace of mind when shopping
AliExpress competes with the big boys in providing a space where buyers can browse through millions of products from sellers all over the world.
- Easy to use website for browsing, buying or selling
- Buyer protection protects you from time of purchase to delivery
- Genuine feedback and ratings ensures that you are buying from trusted sellers
Where to buy rose water beauty products
When you want to look good on a budget, shop StrawberryNET for discount perfume, skincare and makeup.
- Only authentic brand names are sold here
- Over 30,000 products from 750 brands worldwide
- Refunds and exchanges within three months of purchase
Which of these retailers offer free shipping?
- Amazon: Free shipping for Amazon Prime members
- eBay: Free shipping on select orders
- AliExpress: Free shipping on select orders
- StrawberryNET: Free shipping on orders over $39.88
- Sephora: Free standard 3 day shipping on all orders $50 and over
- Target: Free shipping for RedCard holders or with a purchase of $49 or more.
- Nordstrom: Free shipping with any purchase.
- Birchbox: Free shipping with any purchase of $50 or more.
Herbivore Botanicals Rose Hibiscus Hydrating Face Mist
Little Barn Apothecary Aloe + Rosewater Balance Mist
Looking for a beauty deal? Use one of our coupons:
More guides on Finder
31 Asian American-owned businesses to support
Find both veterans and up-and-coming brands in a wide range of industries — from beauty to coffee to interior design.
What is hyaluronic acid and how to add it to your skincare routine
Your guide to hyaluronic acid, including benefits and top products.
Where to buy black face masks online
Hunting for a simple black face mask? Find one at these online retailers. Plus, see which stores offer free delivery.
Where to buy personal protective equipment online
Find a range of in-stock gloves, masks, coveralls, goggles and more from these online retailers. Plus, see where you can get fast shipping from the USA.
Top sites to buy board games online
If you’re looking to entertain the whole family, we’ve rounded up the retailers with a wide range of board games on offer.
Brandless review: Household essentials without the brand noise
Shop a wide range of clean products that are better for your body — and the planet.
Where to buy face oil and why you need it
From hydrating to skin-balancing, skincare oils can change your beauty routine.
Top sites to buy foot care products
Find everything you need to pamper your feet.
Where to shop nail polish online
If you’re looking for your next nail polish colour, look no further than these 10 online beauty retailers.
Top 10 beauty sites to shop for foundation
Are you in need of a new foundation? We’ve tracked down the best online beauty retailers to make your search easier.
Ask an Expert