Finder is committed to editorial independence. While we receive compensation when you click links to partners, they do not influence our content.
8 sites to buy rose water for all your skincare needs
The best places to buy quality rose water online that are 100% genuine without the hefty price tag.
The challenge when buying rose water is to ensure that you purchase the 100% pure form. Labels can be misleading and most places only carry products that have synthetics or preservatives added to them. Your best bet is to buy from reputable retailers. Here’s our list of favorite retailers that are selling rose water right now. They stock a range of authentic and organic products but still take care to read the label. And take a look at our list of retailers that offer free shipping.
Where to buy organic or plain rose water
Amazon is one of the largest online shopping websites in the world, providing a platform for users to buy and sell a wide variety of products.
- Shop a wide range of products from all over the world on one site
- Read user reviews before your purchase
- Amazon buyer protection allows you to shop in confidence
The global e-commerce platform eBay makes it easy to buy anything from anyone in the world.
- Browse through a vast range of products and sellers
- Read feedback from other buyers and seller reviews before making your purchase
- Money back guarantee and buyer protection for your peace of mind when shopping
AliExpress competes with the big boys in providing a space where buyers can browse through millions of products from sellers all over the world.
- Easy to use website for browsing, buying or selling
- Buyer protection protects you from time of purchase to delivery
- Genuine feedback and ratings ensures that you are buying from trusted sellers
Where to buy rose water beauty products
When you want to look good on a budget, shop StrawberryNET for discount perfume, skincare and makeup.
- Only authentic brand names are sold here
- Over 30,000 products from 750 brands worldwide
- Refunds and exchanges within three months of purchase
Which of these retailers offer free shipping?
- Amazon: Free shipping for Amazon Prime members
- eBay: Free shipping on select orders
- AliExpress: Free shipping on select orders
- StrawberryNET: Free shipping on orders over $39.88
- Sephora: Free standard 3 day shipping on all orders $50 and over
- Target: Free shipping for RedCard holders or with a purchase of $49 or more.
- Nordstrom: Free shipping with any purchase.
- Birchbox: Free shipping with any purchase of $50 or more.
Herbivore Botanicals Rose Hibiscus Hydrating Face Mist
Little Barn Apothecary Aloe + Rosewater Balance Mist
Looking for a beauty deal? Use one of our coupons:
More guides on Finder
Brandless review: Household essentials without the brand noise
Shop a wide range of clean products that are better for your body — and the planet.
Where to buy face oil and why you need it
From hydrating to skin-balancing, skincare oils can change your beauty routine.
Top sites to buy foot care products
Find everything you need to pamper your feet.
The best online retailers for setting powders
Are you looking for the perfect setting powder? We’ve tracked down the best online beauty stores to help you make the right choice.
Top 10 beauty sites to shop for foundation
Are you in need of a new foundation? We’ve tracked down the best online beauty retailers to make your search easier.
Top sites to buy laptops online
Compare top tech retailers for your next laptop, along with promo codes and where to find free shipping.
Top stores to shop for castor oil online
See 5 top online retailers stocking a wide assortment of this old-school staple offering beauty and wellness benefits.
Top 8 online retailers to shop skincare face masks online
We’ve tracked down the 10 best online destinations to help you find a face mask that’s going to get more out of your skin.
Top 10 places to buy witch hazel products online
If you’re looking to try beauty products containing witch hazel, check out our list of stores that stock a great range to choose from.
Where to shop for skin serums online
Whether you’re a super fan of serums or are ready to try one for the first time, you won’t want to miss these top online shops.
Ask an Expert