|Available asset types||Stocks, Options, ETFs|
|Stock trade fee||$0|
|Option trade fee||$0|
Short video and livestreaming platform Kuaishou has filed for an initial public offering on the Hong Kong Stock Exchange, aiming to raise up to $5 billion.
To buy stock once the company goes public, US investors will need an international brokerage account.
What we know about the Kuaishou IPO
There's speculation that Kuaishou is planning an IPO. We're unable to confirm that news, and Kuaishou has not yet filed a viewable Form S-1 with the US Securities and Exchange Commission. We'll update this page with information as it becomes available.
There's no news yet about how much the stock will cost when it goes public. No date has been set for when the stock will be publicly available.
How to buy shares in Kuaishou when it goes public
Once Kuaishou goes public, you'll need a brokerage account to invest. Consider opening a brokerage account today so you're ready as soon as the stock hits the market.
- Compare share trading platforms. If you're a beginner, look for a platform with low commissions, expert ratings and investment tools to track your portfolio. Narrow down top brands with our comparison table.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and bank information. Fund your account with a bank transfer, credit card or debit card.
- Search for Kuaishou. Find the stock by name or ticker symbol. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy immediately with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Kuaishou reaches your desired price. To spread out your purchase, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. Weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimize risk through the market's ups and downs. You may be able to buy a fractional share of Kuaishou, depending on your broker.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of Kuaishou. Optimize your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
How do similar companies perform?
It's impossible to predict how any stock will perform — and IPOs can be particularly volatile. But evaluating the performance of companies like Kuaishou can be useful in determining how the market is performing and whether now is a good time to invest in this industry. Select a company to learn more about what they do and how their stock performs, including market capitalization, the price-to-earnings (P/E) ratio, price/earnings-to-growth (PEG) ratio and dividend yield. While this list includes a selection of the most well-known and popular stocks, it doesn't include every stock available.
The value of any investment can go up or down depending on news, trends and market conditions. We are not investment advisers, so do your own due diligence to understand the risks before you invest.
More guides on Finder
How to buy Chase Corporation stock
Steps to owning and managing CCF, with 24-hour and historical pricing before you buy.
How to buy CDW Corporation stock | 139.08
Steps to owning and managing CDW, with 24-hour and historical pricing before you buy.
How to buy Camping World stock
Steps to owning and managing CWH, with 24-hour and historical pricing before you buy.
How to buy Catalyst Biosciences stock
Steps to owning and managing CBIO, with 24-hour and historical pricing before you buy.
How to buy Bridgeline Digital stock
Steps to owning and managing BLIN, with 24-hour and historical pricing before you buy.
How to buy Calavo Growers stock | 72.77
Steps to owning and managing CVGW, with 24-hour and historical pricing before you buy.
How to buy Aegion Corporation stock | 15.82
Steps to owning and managing AEGN, with 24-hour and historical pricing before you buy.
How to buy Arthur JGallagher-and-Co stock
Steps to owning and managing AJG, with 24-hour and historical pricing before you buy.
How to buy ABB stock
Steps to owning and managing ABB, with 24-hour and historical pricing before you buy.
How to buy Youngevity International stock
Steps to owning and managing YGYI, with 24-hour and historical pricing before you buy.
Ask an Expert