Finder is committed to editorial independence. While we receive compensation when you click links to partners, they do not influence our content.
Where to buy designer face masks
Protective coverings from your fave stylish brands.
Updated . What changed?
33 designer face mask options
These fashion designers adapted to meet demand for masks, in response to the COVID-19 pandemic:
- Pretty floral face masks by Jason Wu.
- Funky face masks with a nod to the graphic novel, from Reformation.
- Blue face masks printed with abstract art designed by Staud.
- Sexy cheetah print face mask by Chiara Boni La Petite Robe.
- Spray paint logo face masks from Palm Angels.
- Stoney Clover Lane face masks with beaded ties from Shopbop.
- Leopard print face masks made by sustainability-focused R13.
- Silky smooth face masks with a smooch from Slip.
- On-trend tie-dye, floral and cheetah print face masks by Steve Madden.
- Black-and-white face masks for the understated lady from Splendid.
- Totally chic 100% cotton face mask made by Veronica Beard.
- Python-printed face mask on pre-order with Bronx and Banco.
- “Art is hope” face masks from Zadig & Voltaire.
- Scarf-mask hybrids sewn from Tibi’s leftover fabric, in its NYC atelier.
- Spread positivity with a “more joy” mask from Christopher Kane.
- Dramatic face masks cut from deadstock fabric and tied with a bow, by NYC-based Collina Strada.
- Hello, face mask jewelry! Wear a beaded covering from Gypsy Sport over a standard disposable mask.
- Burberry face masks featuring the iconic print — available soon.
- Happy floral face masks coverings from Marni.
- Hand-beaded face masks made from vintage fabric by Susan Alexander.
- Molded masks, made with 100% cotton, from Hackwith Design House (10% of all sales are donated to the Domestic Abuse Project).
- Super soft navy-and-cream face masks from Karen Kane.
- Lightweight cotton and linen face masks from Rag & Bone.
- Lace applique face masks from Narces.
- Floral jacquard face masks from Prabal Gurung.
- Groovy zig-zag face masks by Missoni.
- Poppy printed face masks designed by Tory Burch.
- Whimsical garden-print face masks made for you by Erdem.
- Kalaidescope-print face masks from Pucci.
- Face masks made of vintage Hermes scarves from Chicago-based Jeune Otte.
- Paisley print face masks from Etro.
- Animal print face masks in neutral colors from Sanctuary.
- Bang on! face masks from Yohji Yamamoto — available soon.
- Designer-inspired face masks with knockoff Burberry and Gucci prints from Etsy.
Top sites to buy designer face masks
You'll also find metallic face masks from Heroine Sport, bandana face masks from Redone and silk face masks from Generation Love.
These aren't necessarily authentic designer face masks, but if you're OK with a knock-off then Redbubble's worth checking out. After all, skeptical onlookers should be at least six feet away.
Narces masks are for women who love to get dressed up. It makes ornate crochet masks, silver sequined masks, gold lame masks and other styles to delight the haute couture heart.
If you want to wear an ornate flower patch on your face, go with Gurung. Better yet, these are lined with silk, which will feel smooth and cool against your face.
Rock that fancy brand name with a Balenciaga Care Mask. This style is specially shaped for full coverage over your mouth and nose.
Vibrant colors and groovy patterns define Missoni on the runway — and in 2020, also on your face. Masks on its website sell out quickly, so you may need to locate one in a boutique.
- Free shipping over $500
- No free returns
- No financing options
Get a five-pack of Tory Burch masks for $35. At $5 each, that might be your cheapest designer steal this year.
Since we drool over Erdem's whimsical garden prints on a regular basis, these teal floral masks are a gift from the fashion gods. You'll need to shell out $65, but we wouldn't blame you for passing this mask on to the next generation. After all, it is Erdem.
Die-hard fans of this classic Italian designer will be thrilled with these pattern-happy masks, which will be fun to mix and match with your favorite Pucci pieces.
You'll find the largest variety of Alice + Olivia face masks on its website, though Saks Fifth Avenue also stocks some styles.
If your personal style is sweet and romantic, you'll dig LoveShackFancy's face masks, which feature a tiny bow and ties instead of elastic bands.
- Free shipping over
- No free returns
- Finance your order with
Every face mask that Jeune Otte sells is truly one of a kind, sewn in Chicago.
These face masks are adorned in lovely paisley patterns, in five different colors schemes. If Etro's face masks are out of stock, you could buy a knockoff paisley print face mask on Etsy.
We're obsessed with Sancutary's wildlife face masks, which include leopard and zebra patterns in neutral colors like black, white, tan and cream.
- Free shipping over $75
- Free returns
- No financing options
What about designer face shields?
Louis Vuitton is expected to release its branded face shields on October 30 at select stores worldwide, with a hefty $961 price tag. The face shields are made of clear, hard plastic with a monogrammed LV trim around the edges. The plastic is designed to darken when exposed to bright light, kind of like sunglasses, and it can flip up into a hat or visor.
That’s the only designer we’ve heard of that’s offering face shields any time soon, but we’ll update this page as we learn more.
More guides on Finder
Top 15+ stores to buy girls’ clothing
Scoop up some of the best deals on girls’ clothing, from cozy sweaters, comfy athletic wear and everything in between. Plus see where to get free shipping.
Made-in-the-USA Christmas gift ideas
We zeroed in on gifts from American-owned businesses that mesh well with social distancing measures this season.
Top 35+ made-in-the-USA pet food brands
Our best picks for picky eaters, grain-free formulas, low-fat diets and more.
Xbox Series X pre-orders: Where to buy
Microsoft’s next-gen Xbox is set to launch on November 10. Here are all the places you can pre-order the Xbox Series X.
Xbox Series S pre-orders: Where to buy
Xbox Series S is a lower-cost alternative to the Xbox Series X launching on November 10, 2020. Here’s a list of pre-order options for eager shoppers.
Where to buy pet shampoo online
Stock up on shampoo and conditioner supplies for your best pal without leaving the house thanks to one of these online retailers.
Ultimate pet care guide for pet owners
100+ tips from pet experts for pet owners
Where to buy laptop stands online
A laptop stand is a great, cost-effective way to improve your workplace posture. Here are the best retailers to buy them online.
Top made-in-USA flag companies
We verify these companies that manufacture flags and flag poles on American soil.
Top sites to buy magazines online
Buy single magazines and monthly and annual subscriptions online from these sites. Find both print and digital magazines here.
Ask an Expert