Finder is committed to editorial independence. While we receive compensation when you click links to partners, they do not influence our opinions or reviews. Learn how we make money.
Where to buy designer face masks
Protective coverings from your fave stylish brands.
Updated . What changed?
33 designer face mask options
These fashion designers adapted to meet demand for masks, in response to the COVID-19 pandemic:
- Pretty floral face masks by Jason Wu.
- Funky face masks with a nod to the graphic novel, from Reformation.
- Blue face masks printed with abstract art designed by Staud.
- Sexy cheetah print face mask by Chiara Boni La Petite Robe.
- Spray paint logo face masks from Palm Angels.
- Stoney Clover Lane face masks with beaded ties from Shopbop.
- Leopard print face masks made by sustainability-focused R13.
- Silky smooth face masks with a smooch from Slip.
- On-trend tie-dye, floral and cheetah print face masks by Steve Madden.
- Black-and-white face masks for the understated lady from Splendid.
- Totally chic 100% cotton face mask made by Veronica Beard.
- Python-printed face mask on pre-order with Bronx and Banco.
- “Art is hope” face masks from Zadig & Voltaire.
- Scarf-mask hybrids sewn from Tibi’s leftover fabric, in its NYC atelier.
- Spread positivity with a “more joy” mask from Christopher Kane.
- Dramatic face masks cut from deadstock fabric and tied with a bow, by NYC-based Collina Strada.
- Hello, face mask jewelry! Wear a beaded covering from Gypsy Sport over a standard disposable mask.
- Burberry face masks featuring the iconic print — available soon.
- Happy floral face masks coverings from Marni.
- Hand-beaded face masks made from vintage fabric by Susan Alexander.
- Molded masks, made with 100% cotton, from Hackwith Design House (10% of all sales are donated to the Domestic Abuse Project).
- Super soft navy-and-cream face masks from Karen Kane.
- Lightweight cotton and linen face masks from Rag & Bone.
- Lace applique face masks from Narces.
- Floral jacquard face masks from Prabal Gurung.
- Groovy zig-zag face masks by Missoni.
- Poppy printed face masks designed by Tory Burch.
- Whimsical garden-print face masks made for you by Erdem.
- Kalaidescope-print face masks from Pucci.
- Face masks made of vintage Hermes scarves from Chicago-based Jeune Otte.
- Paisley print face masks from Etro.
- Animal print face masks in neutral colors from Sanctuary.
- Bang on! face masks from Yohji Yamamoto — available soon.
- Designer-inspired face masks with knockoff Burberry and Gucci prints from Etsy.
Top sites to buy designer face masks
You'll also find metallic face masks from Heroine Sport, bandana face masks from Redone and silk face masks from Generation Love.
- No free shipping
- Free returns
- No financing options
These aren't necessarily authentic designer face masks, but if you're OK with a knock-off then Redbubble's worth checking out. After all, skeptical onlookers should be at least six feet away.
Narces: Luxe masks made by a Canada-based designer.
Narces masks are for women who love to get dressed up. It makes ornate crochet masks, silver sequined masks, gold lame masks and other styles to delight the haute couture heart.
- Two or more masks donated for every mask sold
- Shipped within 48 hours
- Pockets for filters
Prabal Gurung: Gorgeous floral-print brocade masks from an NYC design house.
If you want to wear an ornate flower patch on your face, go with Gurung. Better yet, these are lined with silk, which will feel smooth and cool against your face.
- Free standard shipping
- Upcycled material
- Lined with silk
Balenciaga: These designer masks are treated with UV light, to help kill viruses, bacteria and pathogens.
Rock that fancy brand name with a Balenciaga Care Mask. This style is specially shaped for full coverage over your mouth and nose.
- Free standard shipping
- Designer logo
Missoni: Cover up in trademark zig-zags and stripes.
Vibrant colors and groovy patterns define Missoni on the runway — and in 2020, also on your face. Masks on its website sell out quickly, so you may need to locate one in a boutique.
- Free shipping on orders over $500
Tory Burch: The sportswear queen makes face masks featuring seasonal prints.
Get a five-pack of Tory Burch masks for $35. At $5 each, that might be your cheapest designer steal this year.
- Free shipping
- Easy to match with your fave Tory Burch outfit
Erdem: Italian cotton masks designed to match its pre-fall 2020 collection.
Since we drool over Erdem’s whimsical garden prints on a regular basis, these teal floral masks are a gift from the fashion gods. You’ll need to shell out $65, but we wouldn’t blame you for passing this mask on to the next generation. After all, it is Erdem.
- Filter pocket
- Free shipping
- 100% of the net profits are donated to the National Emergencies Trust Coronavirus Appeal
Emilio Pucci: Bold, graphic masks in the kaleidoscope prints that you know and love.
Die-hard fans of this classic Italian designer will be thrilled with these pattern-happy masks, which will be fun to mix and match with your favorite Pucci pieces.
- 100% polyester microfiber label
- Pucci label on reverse of mask
- Made in Italy
Alice + Olivia: Feminine face masks for $13 a pop.
You’ll find the largest variety of Alice + Olivia face masks on its website, though Saks Fifth Avenue also stocks some styles.
- $1 from each mask sold is noted to No Kid Hungry
- Triple layer
LoveShackFancy: 100% cotton masks made of leftover fabric.
If your personal style is sweet and romantic, you’ll dig LoveShackFancy’s face masks, which feature a tiny bow and ties instead of elastic bands.
- It donates a percentage of each purchase to front line workers
- Free shipping for orders over $50
Jeune Otte: Silk face masks made of vintage Hermes scarves.
Every face mask that Jeune Otte sells is truly one of a kind, sewn in Chicago.
- It donates 10% of proceeds to organizations serving at-risk populations
- 100% silk outer
- 100% organic cotton lining
Etro: A five-pack of face masks in Etro’s signature paisley print.
These face masks are adorned in lovely paisley patterns, in five different colors schemes. If Etro’s face masks are out of stock, you could buy a knockoff paisley print face mask on Etsy.
- Free shipping
- Made in Italy
- 20% of proceeds donated to support food initiatives for people in need
Sanctuary: Stock up on fashion-forward masks from this charity-focused designer.
We’re obsessed with Sancutary’s wildlife face masks, which include leopard and zebra patterns in neutral colors like black, white, tan and cream.
- Get reusable gloves to match
- Free shipping to most US states
- 100% cotton with a filter pocket
What about designer face shields?
Louis Vuitton is expected to release its branded face shields on October 30 at select stores worldwide, with a hefty $961 price tag. The face shields are made of clear, hard plastic with a monogrammed LV trim around the edges. The plastic is designed to darken when exposed to bright light, kind of like sunglasses, and it can flip up into a hat or visor.
That’s the only designer we’ve heard of that’s offering face shields any time soon, but we’ll update this page as we learn more.
Ask an Expert