Finder is committed to editorial independence. While we receive compensation when you click links to partners, they do not influence our opinions or reviews. Learn how we make money.
Where and how to buy Amazon gift cards online
Millions of items at their fingertips.
Need a last-minute gift? Buying an Amazon e-gift card online lets your recipient instantly redeem on millions of items. Or print at home, deliver by mail or find Amazon gift cards at local participating grocery, convenience and drugstores.
If you buy online, Amazon gift cards can be purchased for $1 to $2,000. In-store cards come in denominations up to $500 — and only at select stores.
Unlike most traditional gift cards, Amazon cards never expire. Free two-day shipping on thousands of items gets your gift to their doorstep lickety-split.
Amazon.com deals for September 2020
Popular Amazon US Gift Card Deals coupon codes
|Last checked||Code description||Code|
|30 May 2017||Gift Cards||********|
|2 Feb 2019||Shop Amazon for practically everything||********|
Top Amazon Email Gift Cards
Birthday Gift Cards
Thank You Gift Cards
Wedding Gift Cards
Congratulations Gift Cards
New Baby Gift Cards
Pros and cons of Amazon gift cards
An Amazon gift card is a great go-to present. Whether you know your recipient well or not, they’re bound to find something they love on the giant online marketplace.
- Millions of products available in one easy-to-navigate online location
- Denominations of up to $2,000 available when purchasing online
- E-gift cards make great last-minute gifts.
- Fast turnaround and shipping times
- A dedicated customer service team
- Some users complain about problems with gift card delivery, particularly the text message option.
Frequently asked questions about Amazon gift cards
How to buy an Amazon gift card
You can purchase an Amazon gift card via Amazon.
- Visit Amazon and sign into your account.
- Click Gift Card from the top of the menu list to access the gift card store.
- Select the format you want to purchase. Amazon gift cards are available in three formats: electronic by email or text message, printable, and mailable. But physical gift cards and gift boxes can only be sent to US addresses. Alternatively, all electronic versions can be sent to any email address worldwide. Select your delivery method to proceed.
- Now, select your type of gift card. On the next screen, select your design and occasion. You can personalize your gift card by adding a photo and/or a personalized message. You can also customize it to reflect the celebration, such as a birthday or wedding.
- Enter your gift card value (it can be any amount between $1 and $2,000) and fill in the rest of the required information, such as recipient’s name, email addresses, or mailing address. When you’ve filled out all the required fields, click Purchase.
- Select a payment method, enter your payment details and authorize the transaction.
Ask an Expert