Finder is committed to editorial independence. While we receive compensation when you click links to partners, they do not influence our content.
Where and how to buy Amazon gift cards online
Millions of items at their fingertips.
Need a last-minute gift? Buying an Amazon e-gift card online lets your recipient instantly redeem on millions of items. Or print at home, deliver by mail or find Amazon gift cards at local participating grocery, convenience and drugstores.
If you buy online, Amazon gift cards can be purchased for $1 to $2,000. In-store cards come in denominations up to $500 — and only at select stores.
Unlike most traditional gift cards, Amazon cards never expire. Free two-day shipping on thousands of items gets your gift to their doorstep lickety-split.
Amazon.com deals for November 2020
Popular Amazon US Gift Card Deals coupon codes
|Last checked||Code description||Code|
|30 May 2017||Gift Cards||********|
|2 Feb 2019||Shop Amazon for practically everything||********|
Top Amazon Email Gift Cards
Birthday Gift Cards
Thank You Gift Cards
Wedding Gift Cards
Congratulations Gift Cards
New Baby Gift Cards
Pros and cons of Amazon gift cards
An Amazon gift card is a great go-to present. Whether you know your recipient well or not, they’re bound to find something they love on the giant online marketplace.
- Millions of products available in one easy-to-navigate online location
- Denominations of up to $2,000 available when purchasing online
- E-gift cards make great last-minute gifts.
- Fast turnaround and shipping times
- A dedicated customer service team
- Some users complain about problems with gift card delivery, particularly the text message option.
Frequently asked questions about Amazon gift cards
How to buy an Amazon gift card
You can purchase an Amazon gift card via Amazon.
- Visit Amazon and sign into your account.
- Click Gift Card from the top of the menu list to access the gift card store.
- Select the format you want to purchase. Amazon gift cards are available in three formats: electronic by email or text message, printable, and mailable. But physical gift cards and gift boxes can only be sent to US addresses. Alternatively, all electronic versions can be sent to any email address worldwide. Select your delivery method to proceed.
- Now, select your type of gift card. On the next screen, select your design and occasion. You can personalize your gift card by adding a photo and/or a personalized message. You can also customize it to reflect the celebration, such as a birthday or wedding.
- Enter your gift card value (it can be any amount between $1 and $2,000) and fill in the rest of the required information, such as recipient’s name, email addresses, or mailing address. When you’ve filled out all the required fields, click Purchase.
- Select a payment method, enter your payment details and authorize the transaction.
More guides on Finder
New Balance Black Friday deals
Sprint ahead with New Balance’s Black Friday deals.
How do New Balance myNB rewards work?
Get $5 for every $100 you spend on this popular fitness brand.
Best phone and accessories deals this week
30+ cell phone deals happening right now.
First Foundation Bank Online Savings Account review
No monthly fees and a competitive APY from this high-yield savings account.
TAB Bank High-Yield Savings account review
TAB Bank’s high-yield savings account has a competitive APY, but it’s probably best for truckers.
Netspend Small Business Prepaid card review
This business account supports in-person payments and lets you manage employee spending.
Teladoc review 2020
Find out how this telemedicine app stacks up against its younger competitors.
Daylight Visa prepaid card review
The first LGBTQ-focused digital banking platform launches with this prepaid card.
Where to buy a Thanksgiving turkey
These top online stores have fresh and frozen turkey in stock, plus holiday sides, desserts and more. See which stores offer same-day delivery and extra savings.
Amex makes waves with terrific new welcome offers
Amex now holds one of the highest welcome offers available.
Ask an Expert