Finder is committed to editorial independence. While we receive compensation when you click links to partners, they do not influence our content.
Business loans for law firms
Finance your practice from the ground up, or just refurnish it.
We update our data regularly, but information can change between updates. Confirm details with the provider you're interested in before making a decision.
Compare up to 4 providers
More guides on Finder
- Small business loan interest rates are low — but will it last?
Business loan interest rates dropped in 2020 and are likely to stay low. Here’s why.
- Third Federal Savings & Loan home equity review
Get a low rate guarantee, but you won’t know if you’re eligible until you apply.
- How to start a photography business
From your marketing strategy to financing and insurance, we’ll walk you through how to start a career behind the lens.
- BECU home equity review
Get fixed- and variable-rate options in a HELOC, if you qualify for membership.
- TCI Business Capital factoring review
This month-to-month factoring company may be flexible — but it isn’t transparent about the cost.
- Commercial Capital factoring review
This factoring company offers high advance rates with options for recourse and nonrecourse factoring. But some industries benefit more than others.
- What is Compound Finance?
We explore how to use Compound Finance for lending and borrowing.
- A beginner’s guide to retirement investing
What you need to know to start building your retirement nest egg.
- AdvancePoint Capital review
This online marketplace can connect your business with a factoring company, even with bad credit.
- Best Roth IRA accounts of 2021
These Roth IRAs stand out for their competitive fees, intuitive platforms and practical research tools.