Free standard shipping on orders over $250
From suits to sleepwear, Brooks Brothers is a trusted, quality apparel brand with a wide selection. Outfit yourself with this preppy American icon.
How do I use my coupon code?
1. Find the items you’d like to purchase and add them to your bag.
2. Select your shopping bag in the upper right hand corner, then choose Checkout.
3. Enter your promo code on this page and choose Apply.
4. Make sure your total is properly adjusted before completing the checkout process.
Why is my code not working?
If the site doesn’t accept your discount, your promo code could be expired, not available in your country or case-sensitive.
If you have questions about your promo code, contact Brooks Brothers directly.
What is Brooks Brothers?
With it’s first store opening in 1818, Brooks Brothers is America’s oldest clothing retailer. With almost 200 years of experience in the clothing industry, it still keeps its high standards for business attire and remains an American icon in fashion and quality.
For generations, Americans have turned to Brooks Brothers to dress them in fashionable preppy clothes. The iconic brand continues its tradition of style today for customers from coast-to-coast.
What can I buy at Brooks Brothers?
Brooks Brothers produces apparel, shoes and accessories for men, women and children
Shipping, delivery and payments
How can I get free delivery?
Brooks Brothers doesn’t usually offer free shipping, unless there’s a special promotion or you have a coupon code.
Brooks Brothers offers three shipping speeds to Canada and the US. For items shipping to Alaska or Hawaii, add $10 to the standard shipping rate listed below.
Brooks Brothers doesn’t ship to P.O. boxes.
|Purchase amount||Standard shipping cost||2 day shipping cost||Next day shipping cost|
|Up to $24.99||$5.95||$10.95||$18.45|
How can I track my order?
You should receive an email notifying you when your order has shipped and how you can track it. Alternatively, you can go to the Brooks Brothers website and click on Track your order at the bottom of the homepage. On the next screen, you can either find your order by logging into your account or looking it up with the order number and shipping or billing ZIP code.
Pay for your Brooks Brothers order on its secured website with the Brooks Brothers Platinum Mastercard, The Brooks Card, American Express, Diners Club, Discover, JCB, Mastercard, Visa or China UnionPay.
When you open a Brooks Brothers Mastercard account, you’ll get all sorts of great perks, like:
- 15% off purchases at Brooks Brothers stores for the first 30 days
- A $20 rewards card when you make your first purchase outside of Brooks Brothers using your BB Mastercard
- A $10 reward for every $1,000 points you earn
- A $20 birthday reward
- Access to exclusive sales events and discounts
- Travel and warranty benefits from Mastercard
What’s Brooks Brothers’ return policy?
Brooks Brothers offers returns within 60 days if you aren’t satisfied with your purchase. Returns are not valid on some clearance merchandise, custom or monogrammed merchandise or “Head of the Charles” products.
If you have the Brooks Brother Platinum Mastercard, returns are free. Otherwise, Brooks Brothers will deduct $7 from your refund if you use the prepaid label including in your shipment.
How can I exchange my item for a different color or size?
You can exchange unworn and unused items to Brooks Brothers within 60 days of purchase.
Are Brooks Brothers returns free?
Only if you have a Brooks Brothers Mastercard. Otherwise, a fee of $7 will be deducted from your refund if you choose to use Brooks Brothers’ pre-paid return shipping label.
How do I return an item to Brooks Brothers?
You have two options for returning Brooks Brothers merchandise in the US:
- Use the UPS pre-paid return shipping label found in your shipment box, or get a new one online. Attach the label to the outside of the box, then drop the package off at the post office or arrange for home pickup.
- Use your own shipping method and send your items to: Brooks Brothers Return Center, 107 Phoenix Avenue, Enfield, CT 06082.
Brooks Brothers returns address
If you’d rather pay for your own shipping, address your package to:
Brooks Brothers Return Center
107 Phoenix Avenue
Enfield, CT 06082
When’s the next sale?Sign up for the Brooks Brothers email list or connect with the brand on Instagram to stay up-to-date on the latest sales. You’ll also get special discounts for signing up for a Brooks Brothers Platinum Mastercard or the Brooks Card.
If you don’t have either of these cards, you might still be able to snag a discount when you shop online, as the company occasionally holds special online-only discounts.
What sets this brand apart?
Brooks Brothers is the oldest clothing retailer in America. The company is steeped in tradition and prestige, and its preppy iconic styles are a true staple of American fashion.
Pros and cons
All factors weigh in to a decision — good and bad.
- An American icon. You’ll be wearing one of the classics when you slip on a Brooks Brothers suit.
- Classic preppy styles. A Brooks Brother Oxford will make a statement to everyone.
- Lots of payment options. You can use any credit card to pay for your order.
- Limited women’s selection. This brand is geared towards men.
- Expensive shipping costs. The more you spend, the more expensive it is to ship your clothes. Though you can get free shipping if you get the special Brooks Brothers Mastercard.
- No free returns. Without the Brooks Brothers Mastercard, you’re stuck paying return shipping.
If you like to dress well and wear iconic brands, you should check out what this quintessentially American company has to offer.
Frequently asked questions
What is Red Fleece?
Red Fleece is Brooks Brothers’ modern take on classic preppy fashion.
How is Brooks Brothers involved in American communities?
The company makes significant donations and advertises its involvement with St. Jude’s Children’s Hospital and several other charities.
More guides on Finder
Digit Checking account review
A bank account that intelligently divvies up your money where you need it for a monthly fee.
Wayfair Mastercard® Review
A store card with strong earning rates but a lack of perks.
Netspend Liberty Tax Prepaid Mastercard review
The Netspend Liberty Tax Prepaid Mastercard lets you receive your refund without a bank account.
Save Debit Invest card review
Save invests $1 on your behalf for every $1 you spend. After one year, you keep the returns.
The best debit cards for kids for 2021
Support your child’s financial knowledge and teach the important real-life money skills in a safe and controlled way with a kids’ debit card.
Most fashionable cities in the US
Is your town on fleek, c’est chic or just plain meek? Finder explores the most fashionable cities in the United States.
New reverse ATM lets you turn cash into prepaid debit cards
Forthcoming XTM kiosks will convert your cash into a contactless prepaid card in less than 60 seconds.
Sally Beauty Rewards Credit Card review
Earn rewards on your Sally Beauty purchases and redeem them for store coupons.
Goalsetter Cashola card review
The Cashola card can help your kids save, but is it right for your family?
411 on Amazon’s invite-only Luxury Store and how it compares to Net-a-Porter
Luxury Stores, a new Amazon storefront, is making high-end luxury brands more accessible — and offering Prime shipping.
Ask an Expert