Brizy review for small businesses
Create a sleek, high converting webpage without learning code or hiring a pro.
Brizy is web-building software designed to simplify the process of creating a web page, even if you have no web design experience. The software can be used as a standalone or as a WordPress-compatible plug-in. But Brizy is fairly new on the market and is still a work in progress, which means some features may not be implemented yet.
- Choose this software if you’re looking for an intuitive user interface that allows you to quickly make global branding changes.
- Consider something else if you need the advanced tools unavailable in the current version of the product.
How does Brizy work?
The Brizy interface allows you to build your web pages visually, using building blocks to layout how you want each element to look on the page. The paid versions also include prebuilt layouts and pop-up options to save you time and engage visitors, as well as access to Brizy Cloud, which allows you to build pages independent of WordPress.
Brizy offers team collaboration features using sub-accounts to manage and organize who can work on the web pages, as well as marketing and analytics so you can track what elements of your site are engaging visitors and which need improvement.
How Brizy’s features compare
Here’s how Brizy’s features match up to its competitors.
Brizy pricing and fees
Brizy has four subscription plans to choose from. All prices are taken from the Brizy website in April 2020.
||1 hosted domain|
|Personal plan||$49 per year||
||Up to 3 hosted domains|
|Studio plan||$99 per year||
||Unlimited hosted domains|
|Lifetime plan||One-time $299 payment||
||Unlimited hosted domains for Brizy WordPress|
How do I sign up for Brizy?
If you’re planning on using Brizy Cloud, you can sign up for an account on the website. If you want to use the plug-in to enhance your WordPress experience:
- Install the Brizy plug-in on your WordPress account.
- Navigate to the Brizy page builder in WordPress.
- Use the drag-and-drop features to create your own unique page, or choose one of the premade templates.
- Edit the blocks individually or create a Global Style to replicate your look across your website.
- Add any pop-ups, contact forms, tabs or sliders to make your page stand out.
- Insert icons to allow users to access your social media.
- Optimize your site for desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Once you’re happy with your website, it’s time to publish it.
Pros and cons
- User-friendly interface. Brizy uses a visual builder to help web design newbies see what effect their changes are making in real-time as they create their web pages.
- Can be standalone. Where other page builders may require a base content management system like WordPress, using Brizy Cloud, you can sync to a client’s server without the middle man.
- Global styles. Use this tool to change the colors and fonts of your branding with one click.
- Less expensive. The $49/year first tier option is one of the lower prices in the industry for the level of features provided. But offering a lifetime subscription for a $299 flat fee makes Brizy much less expensive.
- Lacks features. Brizy is missing some of the features people have come to expect from web builders, such as customization features and support for popular third-party plug-ins.
- Preview tool not all-inclusive. Not every element you place can be seen when you preview the page.
- Requires code cleanup. Brizy doesn’t uninstall or deactivate cleanly, which can leave you with extraneous code to clean up yourself.
Brizy reviews and complaints
Because Brizy’s parent company is located in Romania, there’s no info available through the Better Business Bureau (BBB). But sites that collect reviews of WordPress-related software consistently show average review ratings of 4.5 and above out of 5 as of October 2020. Customers praise the software for its ease of use and quality interface, but are looking forward to the release of more advanced features available from Brizy’s competitors.
How to contact Brizy customer service
The easiest way to contact Brizy is via Twitter @BrizyCommunity, Facebook or through community posts. As of yet, it’s not possible to contact the team over the phone. However, this may change as the company better establishes itself.
Compare design and media software
Brizy’s smooth interface and ease of use is making the software stand out in a field flooded with competition. If you’re willing to wait for the company to finish incorporating more advanced features or don’t need them for the site you’re building, the lifetime subscription offers a solid value.