We value our editorial independence, basing our comparison results, content and reviews on objective analysis without bias. But we may receive compensation when you click links on our site. Learn more about how we make money from our partners.
Brightway insurance review
Weigh your options on many policy types with a helping hand from local broker agents.
How does Brightway Insurance work?
Brightway Insurance is an insurance broker that lets you compare quotes from over 70 local providers. You can start the quoting process online or search for an agent in your area by ZIP code. These agents can help you choose the right policy and customize coverage. And once you’re a customer, Brightway customer service representatives help with policy needs.
What types of insurance does Brightway offer?
Brightway includes providers all over that sell nearly any standard policy type, helping you get your needs covered all at once. Those include:
- Boats and RVs
Which insurers does Brightway Insurance work with?
Brightway claims to represent more insurance companies than any other broker, with big partners like Dairyland, the Hartford, Mercury, MetLife and Travelers.
What do customers say about Brightway Insurance?
The few online reviews left for Brightway Insurance leave the company with an average customer rating, but more reviews would paint a clearer picture. Note that customers often don’t leave reviews unless they have a bad experience, which could potentially skew results.
With 16 years under its belt, this company has an A+ Better Business Bureau rating.
After you get a quote from Brightway, consider looking at ratings for the providers you’re comparing through Brightway.
Pros and cons of Brightway insurance
- Experienced local agents. The company claims its local agents have an average of 32 years on the job, giving you experienced guidance for your policy.
- Customized policies. Local agents and provider choices mean you can customize one or more of Brightway’s many policies to fit your needs.
- Many insurer options. Brightway brings you insurance through over 70 partners for maximum options and flexibility.
- Few national providers. Some well-known national providers aren’t on Brightway’s partner list. However, the company focuses on local customer service, which not all national providers have.
- Experience varies by provider. You choose the Brightway partner that works for you, but that doesn’t always mean stellar customer experience.
- Lack of coverage information. Insurance shoppers have to retrieve a quote without knowing specific coverage they can get. This could be a problem when looking for specialty coverage like valuable personal property or classic car insurance.
- Customer service for existing customers. The company provides representatives to meet your needs, but only after you purchase a policy.
Alternatives to Brightway
How do I contact Brightway?
The company provides customer service for existing customers in case you have a question about any policies you purchase through Brightway. You can contact customer service through email or phone.
- Email. Send your questions to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone. Brightway has a team dedicated to resolving your needs in one phone call to 888-254-5014
Through its insurance partners, Brightway helps customers take care of many insurance needs at once while fitting coverage to their exact specifications. However, the company doesn’t partner with some big-name providers, which may be because of its focus on local customer service.
For more insurance options, compare other providers to make sure you’re getting the best coverage and price.
Frequently asked questions about Brightway Insurance
Ask an Expert