A no-strings-attached scheduling and reservations tool for businesses of all sizes.
Bookeo is flexible booking software that allows customers to schedule appointments, sign up for classes, buy tickets for guided tours, reserve escape rooms and more. It updates your company’s calendar in real time and can track payments. But customers say it’s not the sleekest interface, and you won’t find a free membership tier.
- Choose Bookeo to keep track of bookings for less than $100 a month.
- Consider something else if you’re looking for a freemium service.
Bookeo integrates with your business website or Facebook page so that customers sign up for your events, services and more online.
Bookeo can help small businesses and corporations alike:
- Accept bookings and manage calendars in real time
- Track online and in-store payments
- Organize client databases
- Extend vouchers, discounts, deals and coupons to customers
- Integrate with Groupon and LivingSocial
Bookeo integrates with major calendars through Google, Outlook and Office 365 as well as Apple and Android smart devices.
Sign up with Bookeo to take advantage of:
- Automatic notifications and reminders. Your clients are emailed with confirmation after booking an appointment, with reminders by email or text.
- Email and text staff updates. Keep your team in the loop with live updates about new, canceled or rescheduled appointments.
- Appointment attendance tracking. See when attendees cancel, reschedule, rebook and more.
- Analytics integration. Offers tools for tracking traffic, revenue sources and conversions, integrating with your existing Google Analytics, Adwords or other third-party account.
- Comprehensive reporting. Analyze efficiency by comparing monthly revenue, appointments, staff and other resources.
- Video and remote class support. Integrates with Zoom to help you more easily move classes online.
Color code your Bookeo calendar, set business hours, program staff schedules and mandate the length of available appointments. Bookeo calendars are printable, so employees can keep rosters handy.
Bookeo pricing and fees
Bookeo offers a 30-day free trial to help you determine whether it’s a good fit with your business needs, no credit card required. After that, you can choose from tiered services that support up to 60 resources — the therapists, guides, classes and more your customers are signing up for — and up to 3,000 bookings a month.
|Price||$14.95 a month||$29.95 a month||$39.95 a month||$79.95 a month||$119.95|
|Bookable staff, services, classes or rooms||1||3||20||40||60|
If you need a more robust plan to accommodate more resources, appointments or locations, contact Bookeo’s sales team for a custom quote.
- Good to know: Bookeo offers a 30-day money-back guarantee on your first paid subscription month.
How do I sign up with Bookeo?
Sign up for a 30-day free trial to get started with Bookeo. You won’t need to enter a credit card until the trial ends.
- Click Try Bookeo for free.
- Enter your email address and password.
- Select a booking product.
- Click Sign up.
Bookeo walks you through the process of setting up your account, including a unique Bookeo URL.
Pros and cons
Bookeo is a flexible service that runs on a monthly billing cycle. You aren’t held to a long-term contract and can cancel without penalty. However, Bookeo doesn’t offer a freemium tier, so small businesses with fewer needs may want to consider a similar fee-free service like Picktime or SimplyBook.
Still, Bookeo may not be for everyone. Weigh the pros and cons before signing up:
- 30-day money-back guarantee. If you’re not happy after the first paid month, Bookeo will refund you in full. Combined with the 30-day free trial, that’s 60 days during which you can test it out.
- Customizable outreach. Manage the look and feel of your customer messages, staff notifications, company calendars and more.
- Accept payments with no fee. Bookeo doesn’t charge commission or fees when you accept payments through its platform.
- Limited customer support. There’s no phone number to call for help. The only way to get technical support is via email.
- Doesn’t save booking data older than two years. While Bookeo saves your customer data for as long as your account is active, booking data is only kept for two years.
- Dated and clunky interface. Customers online complain about Bookeo’s user experience, which isn’t as sleek as competitors like Square or Acuity Scheduling. And full customization can be a bear, requiring knowledge of CSS.
What other products will I need?
To accept customer payments through Bookeo, you’ll need to set up a payment process or point-of-service system.
- Payment processing account. Bookeo integrates with payment processors like:
- Square E-commerce
- POS system. If you plan to accept in-person payments, you’ll need to purchase a POS system that includes card-reading hardware.
Bookeo reviews and complaints
Bookeo isn’t listed with the BBB, and you’ll find only one review on Trustpilot — a negative report on support and interface — but it’s not enough to go on.
That said, it earns a positive reputation generally on Reddit and in business chat forums, as Bookeo’s flexible features serve to meet most reviewers’ booking needs. People note that it’s cheap compared to competitors, with costs less than $100 a month, even for the most robust plan. However, many users report that customization requires a lot of manual work and the program’s aesthetics could be improved.
How do I contact Bookeo support?
The only way to contact Bookeo support is through email. You can initiate an email query by sending a note to firstname.lastname@example.org or by submitting an online form. Bookeo support isn’t available over the phone.
Its technical support team responds to emails 24 hours a day Monday through Friday and during “reduced hours on weekends,” according to a rep we spoke to, though they didn’t provide set times.
What is Bookeo?
Bookeo is an Australian software company that was founded in 2010. Today, it claims to help companies like WordPress, MailChimp and Zoom accept bookings, reservations, appointments and more. Bookeo’s customer interface can be translated into over 35 languages.
Bookeo is listed as a leading operator in the global yoga and wellness software market by 3w Market News Reports in the wake of the 2020 coronavirus pandemic, because of its customer-facing tools for booking classes and courses online.
Compare other POS providers
Bookeo can help your customers book appointments and reservations through four service tiers designed to support most businesses. But it’s not the sleekest interface on the market, and full customization may require more time than with top competitors.
Compare other top tools and resources to start, grow and manage your business.