Shop celeb-inspired styles, seasonal edits, exclusives and more.
This fast-fashion online boutique doesn’t miss a beat when it comes to releasing the latest fleeting trends, celebrity-influenced styles and totally unique looks exclusive to the brand. While some customers say that the clothing here seems cheaply made, others say that they don’t care — the point of fast fashion isn’t to keep it around for decades.
- Free returns
- Budget-friendly pricing
- Inventory is constantly updated.
- No free shipping options to the US
- Some online reviews report quality issues with clothing.
What you can buy at Boohoo
- Women’s clothing. Boohoo is all about trending styles and fast fashion, so its inventory is constantly changing. You’ll find frequent collaborations with both low-key and big-name celebs, like Zendaya, Jordyn Woods and Paris Hilton. Select styles also come in plus and maternity sizes.
- Shoes. Like its fashion collection, Boohoo’s shoe edits fluctuate with the latest micro trends. Expect a unique selection of styles that are usually priced so good, you’ll have no problem coming back for more when the next trend hits.
- Accessories. All your statement piece staples are here: belts, scarves and even the ultra-trendy “bum bags” or fanny packs as ’80s and ’90s kids know them.
- Beauty. Boohoo stocks both its own branded cosmetics and bigger names like Rimmel London, Barry M and St. Tropez.
Shipping, payments and returns
Can I get free delivery?
No. Standard shipping to the US is $8.99 and usually arrives in a week or less.
|Shipping option||Cost||Delivery speed|
|Standard||$8.99||Up to 7 business days|
|Express||$14.99||2–3 business days|
Orders to Hawaii can take four to five weeks to arrive.
Enter your order number on the Track my order page on Boohoo.com. You can find your order number in your confirmation email, which should also include tracking information.
Pay for your online order on Boohoo’s secure website using any of these methods:
Discover and Diner’s Club payments are only available when ordering through Boohoo’s mobile app.
Returning your order
Boohoo offers free returns on all orders. If you don’t love an item, return it within 28 days of delivery to receive a full refund minus the original shipping fee.
Cosmetics and pierced jewelry, swimwear and lingerie can’t be returned if the hygiene seal has been broken.
Can I exchange for a different size or color?
No. Boohoo doesn’t accept exchanges, so you’ll have to return the original item and place a new order.
Popular items are known to sell out fairly quickly, making it difficult to swap for a different size if it ends up not fitting. Seasoned Boohoo shoppers suggest ordering items you’re not sure about in a few sizes and taking advantage of free return shipping to send back the ones you don’t need.
How do I return an item to Boohoo?
To return your Boohoo order:
- Package items in the original packaging with labels and tags intact, including the delivery note.
- Log into the Boohoo customer portal to print your free return shipping label.
- Place the new shipping label over your address label.
- Mail your item at your local post office — and be sure to keep your tracking information in case your item is lost in transit.
You should receive your refund within 28 days from the date it was received.
What sets Boohoo apart?
Boohoo’s on-trend collections vanish as fast as they appear, and low pricing makes it easy to shop the latest looks frequently throughout the year. The brand has also made a name for itself by offering a seemingly never-ending cycle of collabs with Instagram influencers, models, actresses and other stars.
What do people say about this brand?
Some customers note the poor quality of the clothing. But others say that’s to be expected with fast fashion, which isn’t meant to last beyond a season or two. Despite these complaints, Boohoo has a huge loyal following of fashionistas who want the latest trends at a steep discount.
How can I contact customer support?
Boohoo doesn’t have a US phone number, so the best ways to get in touch with customer service are to:
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org or fill out its online contact form.
- Send a message through Facebook messenger.
- Tweet @boohoo_cshelp
- Send a What’sApp message to +44 333 311 0802
Boohoo is a fun, young fashion brand with TONS of styles to choose from. If you’re looking for the latest trends — and you’re willing to wait for a longer-ish delivery time from the UK — you can’t go wrong with Boohoo.