BMW Financial Services auto loans review
College grads and military service members might qualify for special discounts.
- Best for drivers looking for a variety of financing options.
- Pick something else if you want to shop at multiple BMW dealerships before getting financing.
- Discounts for college grads, military members and installation of accessibility equipment
- Specialized lease option for ridesharing services
- BMW credit cards help earn rewards for BMW Financial Services
- Hard credit check after submitting application
- Approved financing only available at a specific BMW dealership
BMW Financial Services special discounts
- Military: Yes
- College grad: Yes
- Repeat customers: No
- First responders: No
- Accessibility equipment: Yes
BMW Financial Services reviews and complaints
|BBB customer reviews||1 out of 5 stars, based on 6 customer reviews|
|BBB customer complaints||customer complaints|
|Customer reviews verified as of||16 August 2020|
Customer reviews are few and far between for BMW Financial Services. While it has a Better Business Bureau profile, there are less than 10 reviews — all negative — and no complaints.
What is BMW Select Financing?
BMW Select Financing allows you to make low monthly payments during your loan term with one final balloon payment at the end of your contract. Unlike a lease, there are no mileage restrictions — and you own your BMW once it’s paid off. However, the balloon payment may be substantially larger than your monthly repayments. And while you can choose to refinance your balloon payment, it may increase the amount you pay overall.
Contact a BMW representative to see if Select Financing is the right option for you.
How to apply
BMW Financial Services offers a quick online application. And if you’ve applied for BMW financing in the past, you can enter your last name, Social Security number and ZIP code to make the application process even faster.
Follow these steps to get started:
- Visit the BMW Financial Services page and click Apply for Financing.
- Select the model you’re interested in, then enter your ZIP code or search by state to find a local BMW dealership.
- Select the financing option you want, loan term and down payment you can provide.
- Enter information about yourself, your employment and your finances.
- Review your application and BMW’s terms and conditions. Click Submit Application.
It will take between 12 and 24 hours for BMW Financial Services to process your application. If you have any questions or don’t receive a response, contact your local BMW dealership.
How do repayments work?
BMW doesn’t list its payment options online. For more information, contact your local dealership or log in to your BMW Financial Services account.