Up to 75% off travel deals
Black Friday weekend and Cyber Monday are ideal times to book a hotel room, since most hotels and booking sites offer special low rates to celebrate the season.
- Tip — Based on what we saw last year, some of the best deals will be at luxury resorts and all-inclusive getaways.
Top Cyber Monday hotel deals for 2021
Some of our favorite hotel deals going on right now include:
- 60% off rooms at select Hyatt resorts
- 30% off Express Hotel Deals at Priceline
- Stay 10 nights, book one free with Hotels.com
- From $500 nightly per couple for a five-night stay at all-inclusive hotels in Mexico
- $30 nightly at OYO Hotel and Casino in Las Vegas, NV — via Orbitz
- $74 nightly at the beachside Rodeway Inn & Suites in Fort Lauderdale, FL — via Orbitz
- $82 nightly at Infusion Beach Club in Palm Springs, CA — via Orbitz
Top Black Friday hotel deals for 2021
When can I start shopping?
While some hotels release deals in the week leading up to Black Friday, the best prices are usually on Black Friday itself — November 27th, starting at midnight. Deals will likely continue through the weekend and Cyber Monday.
Hotels are also known for offering deals on Travel Tuesday, the day after Cyber Monday. But if you see a hotel rate that's too good to pass up, you might want to snap it up before it's gone.
What to expect
Most hotels haven't released specifics about Black Friday deals yet, but in 2019 we saw deals of up to 75% off. To book a Black Friday hotel deal, you've got two options — directly through the hotel, or through a third-party site like Expedia, Orbitz or TripAdvisor. We recommend checking in with both, to see where the best deals are.
That said, sites like Expedia are known for offering sitewide coupons on Black Friday, so be sure to compare prices before booking to make sure you're on the right track.
To give you a better idea of what to expect, here's a roundup of some of our favorite 2019 deals on third-party sites:
- Booking.com. 40% off hotel bookings.
- Expedia.75% off select hotels. Sitewide coupon for 25% off hotels.
- Hotels.com 11% off hotel bookings.
- Orbitz. Up to 50% off select hotel bookings, 15% off sitewide hotel bookings and exclusive package deals.
- Priceline. $15 off reservations of $100 or more booked through the app.
Which hotels offer Black Friday deals?
Lots of hotels offer Black Friday deals, from large chains like Marriott and Hilton to smaller boutique hotels. Here's a sampling of where people saved last year:
- Marriott. 30% off rooms at over 3,500 hotels around the world, plus deals on luxury resort stays.
- Hilton. Up to 30% off hotels around the world, from Venice to Istanbul.
- IHG. 30% off rooms at over 5,500 properties worldwide on Cyber Monday.
- Wyndham. Up to 40% off rooms at participating Vacation Club properties, and 30% off the best available rates at hotels in Europe, the Middle East and Africa.
- Rosewood Hotels & Resorts. Up to 35% off plus one night complimentary stay and a $100 credit for dining and spa services.
- The Peninsula Hotels. Up to 35% off luxury stays in Chicago, Beverly Hills and New York City.
- Playa Largo Resort & Spa. 15% off beachfront accommodations in Largo, Florida, plus daily breakfast buffet, s'mores for two, a bottle of house wine, a throw blanket and the Chimaera Experience.
- Carmel Valley Ranch. Up to 30% off the best available rates for suites on this sprawling California ranch.
- Dive. 30% off the best available rates at this luxe, adults-only hotel in Palm Springs.
- The Cosmopolitan. BOGO rooms at this iconic Las Vegas hotel — that is, book one night, get one night free.
- Red Mountain Resort. Save $100 per person at this gorgeous, nature-inspired resort in the heart of Utah on stays of three or more nights.
- Hotel Adeline. 30% off the best available rates, with a $20 daily food and beverage credit.
- The Higgens Hotel. 40% off the National WWII Museum Admission Package, which includes a room, breakfast and a two-day museum pass.
If you plan to travel during the pandemic, monitor and understand the risk assessment levels for your destination when planning your trip, before departure and on arrival. Follow safety measures that include wearing a mask in public settings, maintaining social distancing and washing your hands. If you are diagnosed, have symptoms of or are waiting for test results for COVID-19 — or are otherwise at risk of illness — do not host, attend gatherings or travel for 14 days. Note that the CDC warns against cruise travel at this time.