We value our editorial independence, basing our comparison results, content and reviews on objective analysis without bias. But we may receive compensation when you click links on our site. Learn more about how we make money from our partners.
Black Friday & Cyber Monday fashion deals
Put on your holiday best with savings on designer brands.
30% off dresses & accessories
Enjoy any pair of sunglasses from the Kim Kardashian West Collaboration for only $40
Exclusive to Finder, shop now at carolinalemke.com
15% off for new customers
New customers save 15% on their first order at Hylete with Finder
Save up to 75% off favorite styles
Plus free shipping and free returns
Who has the best Black Friday and Cyber Monday fashion deals?
Prepare to shop hot, hot deals from this popular British fashion boutique. In years past, we’ve seen Boohoo offer 60% off everything . expect for its Premium collection and sale items. Expect similar sitewide deals this year, too.
BoohooMAN has a history of slashing prices by as much as 60% on all menswear (except for Premium and Sale). Expect these deals to continually change throughout the day on Black Friday, so grab up the hottest offers while you can.
Showpo rarely has a sale, so Black Friday is kind of a big deal. Last year, the trendy online fashion boutique ran a 20% off full-priced items sale. Look for the same or even better deals on one-of-a-kind sassy styles this year!
This on-trend fashion retailer usually boasts a “50% off everything” sale for Black Friday weekend. We expect deals to drop super early in the morning on Black Friday, but we’ll keep you posted as soon as we get the deets.
The online-only Black Friday sale at A'GACI usually lets shoppers take a cool 30% off their entire purchase, plus free shipping on all orders over $50.
These were a few of our favorites last year:
- Glimmer of Hope Flounce Dress — $30.03
- Gigi Faux Fur Coat — $32.83
- Bandit Check Mini Skirt — $19.53
Some of this popular department store’s biggest Black Friday savings are typically on outerwear for the whole family. Look for deals to drop early and get a head start on Christmas shopping!
A few of our fave deals from last year included:
- Women’s Heat Keep Down Hooded Puffer Jacket — $29.99 (regularly $100)
- Madden NYC Juniors’ Fleece Hood Puffer Jacket — $49.99 (regularly $100)
- Men’s Columbia Flattop Ridge Fleece Jacket — $29.99 (regularly $60)
- Men’s ZeroXposur Radar 3-in-1 Systems Jacket — $79.99 (regularly $200)
Last year, we saw killer savings on coats, dresses and more, like:
- Doorbuster deal on select women’s clothing — $14.99 and under
- Women’s designer coats — 60% off
- Girls’ and infant holiday dresses — 60% off
- Cold-weather accessories — 50% off
- St. John’s Bay Long Sleeve Crew Neck T-Shirt-Womens — $5 (was $17)
- Xersion Midweight Puffer Jacket — $20 (was $72)
- St. John’s Bay Long Sleeve Flannel Shirt Mens — $9.99 (was $34)
- Stafford® Travel Easy-Care Broadcloth Dress Shirt — $9 (was $36)
Find your Cyber Week Fashion deals here
Browse Cyber Week womens fashion deals:
Browse Cyber Week mens fashion deals:
Black Friday and Cyber Monday fashion shopping tips
Keep these tips in mind to help you stretch those holiday dollars:
- Think about holding out until Cyber Monday for the best clothing bargains. Black Friday can bring along some amazing deals on fashion, but Cyber Monday has a history of slashing prices on clothes for the whole family even more. Stay tuned for the latest Black Friday and Cyber Monday announcements and compare for the lowest price.
- Watch out for minimum orders to get free shipping. Free shipping during the Black Friday/Cyber Monday shopping season is commonplace for big-ticket items like home appliances, TVs and even laptops. Unfortunately, many clothing retailers and online stores still have an order minimum that you’ll need to reach before you qualify for free shipping.
- ‘Tis the season to save on outerwear. Black Friday weekend has traditionally been one of the best times of year to snag deals on high-quality outerwear like winter coats, jackets, vests and snowsuits from top brands like The North Face, Columbia and REI. You could save up to 70%.
- Don’t give up on designer brands. Many high-end designer fashion stores like Nordstrom, AllSaints and Tommy Hilfiger offer huge Black Friday and Cyber Monday savings, making this an excellent time of year to upgrade your wardrobe.
Ask an Expert