Fashion addicts unite. The best day-slash-weekend of the year is here.
Fashion’s favorite brands are fully prepared for the online shopping devotees. We’re expecting regulars like Macy’s, Boohoo, PrettyLittleThing, ASOS, Forever 21 and loads more to have top-notch deals again this year.
Top fashion deals:
Who has the best Black Friday and Cyber Monday fashion deals?
With so many big-name clothing retailers and smaller online boutiques advertising huge Black Friday and Cyber Monday savings, it can be hard to figure out where you’re going to get the best deal. Of course, a lot of it will depend on what you’re looking for — whether that’s ultra-fashionable designer trends, casual loungewear or something in between. But if it’s big savings you’re after, we’ve got you covered. Take a look at some of the best fashion deals from both large retailers and smaller boutiques.
Black Friday sales at BoohooMAN have also dropped, so head online to snag up to 60% savings on all menswear (except for Premium and Sale). Expect these deals to continually change throughout the day, though, so grab up the best deals while you can.
Showpo rarely has a sale, so Black Friday is kind of a big deal. This year, Showpo is running a 20% off full-priced items sale. Time to grab those one-of-a-kind sassy styles!
Missguided’s dropped a 50% off everything (excluding sale & the Carli Bybel collection) for the Thanksgiving – Black Friday weekend.
The online-only Black Friday sale at A'GACI has already begun, and the best part is you don’t even have to leave your house to save. Head over and take 30% off your entire purchase. Too many great deals to choose from? Here are a few of our favorites:
- Glimmer of Hope Flounce Dress — $30.03
- Gigi Faux Fur Coat — $32.83
- Bandit Check Mini Skirt — $19.53
You’ll also get free shipping on all orders over $50. This deal is an online exclusive, one-day-only affaire, though, ending at 11:59 p.m. PST.
Kohl’s has tons of amazing Black Friday clothing deals, but some of the biggest savings are going to be on outerwear for the whole family. Some of these savings have started already!
- Women’s Heat Keep Down Hooded Puffer Jacket — $29.99 (regularly $100)
- Madden NYC Juniors’ Fleece Hood Puffer Jacket — $49.99 (regularly $100)
- Men’s Columbia Flattop Ridge Fleece Jacket — $29.99 (regularly $60)
- Men’s ZeroXposur Radar 3-in-1 Systems Jacket — $79.99 (regularly $200)
- Doorbuster deal on select women’s clothing — $14.99 and under
- Women’s designer coats — 60% off
- Girls’ and infant holiday dresses — 60% off
- Cold-weather accessories — 50% off
This Black Friday, JCPenney is slashing clothing prices left and right, so you can find a little bit of everything at super-low prices.
- St. John’s Bay Long Sleeve Crew Neck T-Shirt-Womens — $5 (was $17)
- Xersion Midweight Puffer Jacket — $20 (was $72)
- St. John’s Bay Long Sleeve Flannel Shirt Mens — $9.99 (was $34)
- Stafford® Travel Easy-Care Broadcloth Dress Shirt — $9 (was $36)