We value our editorial independence, basing our comparison results, content and reviews on objective analysis without bias. But we may receive compensation when you click links on our site. Learn more about how we make money from our partners.
Expedia Black Friday & Cyber Monday deals in 2020
Get away to greener pastures and save.
Looking to plan a winter escape? Expedia is known to offer huge savings on hotels, flights, car rentals and more. When you book your trip during Black Friday and Cyber Monday sales, you could come away with even more cash in your pocket.
Escape sale Up to 40% off
Selected travel dates apply and will vary depending on destination. T&Cs apply.
Up to $150 off, plus 60% off 2nd Guest on Royal
Limited time offer
Norwegian mega savings and more up to $1000 savings
plus 5 free extras including open bar, dining, excursion credit and more.
All Limited Time Cruise Sale: Get up to $1,000 onboard credit to spend onboard select cruises when you book by February 29, 2020
Black Friday and Cyber Monday deals
In the past, Expedia has offered up to an astounding 90% off select hotels and travel packages. The travel booking giant has even been known to discount select hotel packages by $500 or more.
The trade-off? You might have to book your trip before March 31st to take advantage of the best offers. But with prices that low, it might be worth taking your vacation early this year.
The biggest deals in 2018 were on trips to Latin America. Expedia also offered $100 coupons for customers who booked select flights, and a 75% off coupon with select hotels.
We expect similar savings for Black Friday and Cyber Monday in 2019. Check back here for the latest deals before they take off.
When can I start shopping?
Expedia launched Black Friday sales starting early the day after Thanksgiving. Those same amazing deals are expected to last a full 72 hours before vanishing into thin air.
Expedia Black Friday and Black Friday doorbuster deals
If you have some flexibility on travel dates and destinations, you could score up to 60% off your hotel booking during Expedia’s Black Friday sales. Not all packages will qualify for this discount, but it’s worth a look if your plans have a little wiggle room.
This year, it’s also offering up to 50% off activities and things to do, including select tours and entry passes.
In the past, Expedia kicked off post-Thanksgiving sales early on Black Friday morning, and those deals lasted through the weekend. Make sure to book your trip as soon as you can before packages run out or the sale ends.
Expedia Cyber Monday deals
Cyber Monday at Expedia.com usually kicks off around noon ET. In the past, shoppers needed to use the Expedia mobile app to score special deals. We’ve seen markdowns up to 90% and $100-off coupons on select flights.
Last year, the sale ran for six hours, ending at 6 p.m. ET. New coupons were available through the mobile app every hour during this window. Be sure to check here often for the schedule when it drops.
Expedia Black Friday and Cyber Monday cruise deals
This year, Expedia is offering up to $1,000 in free onboard credit on cruises departing after December 20, 2019.
Here’s a taste of what you can expect from cruise lines on Expedia — from Black Friday all the way through Cyber Monday.
- Azamara cruise line. Get special sale prices on select bookings — plus double upgrades and $500 in free onboard credit or $1,000 in free onboard credit on select itineraries.
- Carnival Cruise Line. Book super low fares and get up to $1,050 in free onboard spending money plus free upgrades on select cruises.
- Celebrity Cruises. Score up to 60% off select cruises and receive one free additional perk on cruises departing December 20 2019 or later. Plus, pay a discounted deposit of just $25.
- Cunard Line. Take advantage of low rates on select 2020 sailings, plus get 50% off launch fares and a discounted $100 deposit.
- Holland America Line. Get exclusive low fares on select cruises, plus free per-paid gratuities and a reduced $25 deposit.
- MSC Cruises. It’s offering special deals on select sailings plus free gratuities, drinks and Wi-Fi on select itineraries.
- Norwegian Cruise Line. Save up to 30% off on select cruises and choose between five free offers such as drink packages and Wi-Fi.
- Royal Caribbean. Save up to $300 instantly on select cruises, plus get 60% off your second guest and score up to $1,000 in free onboard credit.
Expedia Black Friday and Cyber Monday deals
What can I buy from Expedia?
Vacations! You can book flights, hotels and car rentals separately, or bundle them together as part of a vacation package and save even more.
Our top destinations from Expedia
Black Friday FAQs
Photo by Toa Heftiba on Unsplash
Ask an Expert