You’ll see sitewide discounts galore at major car rental chains around the nation, perfect for that socially distanced vacation you’re planning.
Top Cyber Monday car rental deals
Some of the best car rental deals happening right now include:
- Up to 30% off car rentals at Sixt — plus sweepstakes for a $500 Amazon card
- Up to 25% off rentals at Fox Rent a Car
- 30% off plus 10% back on an Amazon gift card at Budget
- 15% off with signup to Thrifty Rent-a-Car’s mailing list
- 15% off with signup to Dollar Rent-a-Car’s mailing list
- Free upgrade on standard and intermediate rentals with Enterprise
Up to 75% off travel deals
Huge savings on travel deals, including hotels, vacation rentals, vacation packages, flights, car rentals and sightseeing tickets.
Mothers day sale 2021: Get a free 60-minute couples massage
Mothers day sale 2021 - Registration for Mothers day special offers
What to expect
We expect major car rental companies to offer sitewide discounts on Black Friday and Cyber Monday, which means you have a great chance of getting a deal, regardless of where you are and where you want to go.
To rev your engine for this year’s sales, here’s where travelers saved last year:
- Advantage Rent-a-Car. 20% off car rentals.
- Alamo. Up to $75 off most bookings.
- Budget. Up to 35% off car rentals plus other coupons.
- Dollar Rent-a-Car. 25% off most car rentals.
- EZ Rent-a-Car. Rentals from $9 per day.
- Fox Rent-a-Car. Up to 30% off most bookings.
- Hertz. Up to 40% off base-rate car rentals at participating locations.
- Payless Car Rental. 10% off most bookings.
- Sixt. Up to 25% off base rate rentals, plus discounted luxury rentals.
- Thrifty Rent-a-Car. 10% off most bookings.
Most Cyber Week car rental deals are only valid on rentals during a specific window of time. So you’ll want to double check the fine print before booking.
You can also score Black Friday and Cyber Monday deals on travel sites like Skyscanner, Orbitz and Expedia.
If the available discounts and deals don’t apply to your travel itinerary, don’t worry — we’ve got car rental deals and discounts 365 days a year.
When can I start shopping?
Early bird car rental deals for Black Friday will likely be available as soon as Monday, November 23rd this year. But we expect the best deals to drop on Friday, November 27th, continuing through the weekend and into Cyber Monday.
A great way to stay on top of Black Friday car rental deals is to sign up for a mailing list that’ll send a roundup straight to your inbox.
All Cyber Week car rental deals
More guides on Finder
Lemonade car insurance review for 2021
Safe drivers and electric car owners could see cheap rates, but its claims process isn’t perfect.
Tour package deals
See deals, discounts and coupons from top tour brands, no matter your destination.
Need a break from WFH? Expedia practically gives away 2-week remote vacations for just $20.20
The popular travel booking site puts a positive spin on 2020 with a deal just for remote workers.
These are the best Cyber Week activewear deals
Right now, save 50% on Lululemon tights, $44 off Nike running jackets and more.
What deals are left after Cyber Monday?
There’s still time to snag major deals on brand name products like GE, Fenty Beauty and Samsung.
These are the best Cyber Week kitchen deals this week
Right now, save $100 on a KitchenAid Artisan Stand Mixer, 40% off Breville Coffee Maker and more.
The best Travel Tuesday deals happening right now
25% best Travel Tuesday deals happening now.
Cyber Monday deals that are actually worth it
Score major discounts on everything from tech to fashion when you shop Cyber Monday’s blowout sales.
These are the best Cyber Monday deals this week on Amazon
Right now, save up to 60% on men’s fashion and $120 on the Instant Pot Pressure Cooker.
Best Black Friday travel deals available right now
With these Black Friday sales from top travel providers, book your getaway now and save up to 75% off.
Ask an Expert