Finder is committed to editorial independence. While we receive compensation when you click links to partners, they do not influence our opinions or reviews. Learn how we make money.
Black Friday appliance deals
Shop everything from coffee pots to refrigerators.
Students get 10% off Microsoft Surface, Pixelbook, Pixel slate and free shipping
Shark cordless vacuum was: $159.99 now: $139.99 and free shipping
Save up to $2,000 with order of select Ge Cafe appliance suites combinations
Appliances are some of the most popular buys on Black Friday. If you’ve got a hunch your washer, dryer or other major appliance might kick the bucket soon, you may want to shop now to rake in the most savings.
Where to find top appliance deals
Compare prices from a few stores over the holiday shopping season to get the most bang for your buck. These leading appliance retailers usually have some of the biggest bargains over Black Friday weekend.
The home improvement hub is known to offer huge discounts on indoor appliances over the holidays, including washers, dryers, refrigerators, dishwashers and small kitchen appliances. Last year, select appliances were up to 40% off at Home Depot, with extra discounts when you purchased multiple appliances.Shop now
Lowe’s usually offers significant deals, including up to 40% off select appliances. All in-stock appliances were also eligible for free local delivery last year, and customers who spent $396 or more on two or more appliances got a free $600 Lowe’s gift card in the mail.Shop now
Expect to find similar savings of up to 40% on home appliances over the holidays. In the past, Best Buy has also offered free gift cards with select purchase of two or more appliances, plus free delivery on all appliance purchases of $399 or more.Shop now
This trusted small appliance brand sometimes offers savings up to 50% on select items, but for a very limited time. If you miss out on direct savings, compare KitchenAid prices from stores like Kohl's, Target and Macy's. These retailers are known to offer savings of $200 or more on KitchenAid products, including sought-after stand mixers.Shop now
The best appliance deals from Sears are usually on its Kenmore products. We’ve seen up to 55% off Kenmore washers, dryers, refrigerators and more during the store’s previous Black Friday sales. Last year, shoppers who paid with their Sears credit card scored an extra 10% off appliance purchases of $399 or more.
If you’re looking for small kitchen appliances like slow cookers, coffee pots, toasters, blenders, waffle irons and more, keep an eye on Macy’s doorbuster deals. The department store typically slashes prices on all of these items, starting as early as 5 p.m. on Thanksgiving Day.Shop now
You don’t have to brave the crowds to land a great appliance deal on Black Friday. Sam’s Club traditionally offers online-only deals for members on everything from countertop appliances to refrigerators. Be on the lookout for exclusive savings on vacuums and robot vacuums as well.Shop now
While Samsung’s Black Friday deals are heavy on electronics and lighter on appliances, lots of other retailers offer significant markdowns on Samsung appliances. Compare deals and doorbusters from stores like Best Buy, Home Depot and Lowe's to snap up the sweetest deals on Samsung washers, dryers and more.Shop now
Browse all appliance deals:
Top tips for appliance shopping on Black Friday
- Browse in-store, buy online. Most Black Friday deals are available online and in stores. Consider looking at appliances in person, then heading home and buying them online. This gives you the chance to compare prices and deals from a variety of stores, plus cash in on free delivery.
- Mix and match brands. Kitchen packages are often marked down on Black Friday. But it’s hard to find one brand that makes top-notch appliances across all categories, like refrigerators, dishwashers and ranges. Stores like Home Depot and Lowe's usually offer deals on multiple appliances, even if they’re different brands. So don’t be afraid to mix and match based on performance and price.
- Stalk Cyber Monday sales. Both small and large appliances usually go on sale for Cyber Monday as well, so don’t feel pressured to jump on Black Friday deals. The Cyber Monday deals could be just as good if not better. Keep tabs on the latest Cyber Monday deals here.
- Look for rebates and freebies. Most major appliance retailers try to stay competitive by offering similar discounts for Black Friday. Main-in rebates and free giveaways are usually where the biggest differences lie. Compare the cash value of perks like free delivery, haul-away, gift cards or other offers to get the best deal.
- Ask about price matching. While some stores exclude Black Friday from price matching policies, others welcome the chance to beat out the competition. Whether shopping in-store or online, it never hurts to ask about price matching if you find a better deal elsewhere. Even if the store won’t price match, it might offer you other freebies that could add up to bigger savings.
Ask an Expert