Finder is committed to editorial independence. While we receive compensation when you click links to partners, they do not influence our content.
Black Friday appliance deals
Shop everything from coffee pots to refrigerators.
Save 20% off by signing up
Apple MacBook Pro 13" space gray touch bar was $1799 now $1673
Save up to $200 on select Roomba robot vacuums
Professional 5 plus series 5 quart bowl-lift stand mixer was: $399.99 now: $199.99 and free shipping
Appliances are some of the most popular buys on Black Friday. If you've got a hunch your washer, dryer or other major appliance might kick the bucket soon, you may want to shop now to rake in the most savings.
Where to find top appliance deals
Compare prices from a few stores over the holiday shopping season to get the most bang for your buck. These leading appliance retailers usually have some of the biggest bargains over Black Friday weekend.
The home improvement hub is known to offer huge discounts on indoor appliances over the holidays, including washers, dryers, refrigerators, dishwashers and small kitchen appliances. Last year, select appliances were up to 40% off at Home Depot, with extra discounts when you purchased multiple appliances.
Lowe's usually offers significant deals, including up to 40% off select appliances. All in-stock appliances were also eligible for free local delivery last year, and customers who spent $396 or more on two or more appliances got a free $600 Lowe's gift card in the mail.
Expect to find similar savings of up to 40% on home appliances over the holidays. In the past, Best Buy has also offered free gift cards with select purchase of two or more appliances, plus free delivery on all appliance purchases of $399 or more.
This trusted small appliance brand sometimes offers savings up to 50% on select items, but for a very limited time. If you miss out on direct savings, compare KitchenAid prices from stores like Kohl's, Target and Macy's. These retailers are known to offer savings of $200 or more on KitchenAid products, including sought-after stand mixers.
The best appliance deals from Sears are usually on its Kenmore products. We've seen up to 55% off Kenmore washers, dryers, refrigerators and more during the store's previous Black Friday sales. Last year, shoppers who paid with their Sears credit card scored an extra 10% off appliance purchases of $399 or more.
If you're looking for small kitchen appliances like slow cookers, coffee pots, toasters, blenders, waffle irons and more, keep an eye on Macy's doorbuster deals. The department store typically slashes prices on all of these items, starting as early as 5 p.m. on Thanksgiving Day.
You don't have to brave the crowds to land a great appliance deal on Black Friday. Sam's Club traditionally offers online-only deals for members on everything from countertop appliances to refrigerators. Be on the lookout for exclusive savings on vacuums and robot vacuums as well.
While Samsung’s Black Friday deals are heavy on electronics and lighter on appliances, lots of other retailers offer significant markdowns on Samsung appliances. Compare deals and doorbusters from stores like Best Buy, Home Depot and Lowe's to snap up the sweetest deals on Samsung washers, dryers and more.
Browse all appliance deals:
Top tips for appliance shopping on Black Friday
- Browse in-store, buy online. Most Black Friday deals are available online and in stores. Consider looking at appliances in person, then heading home and buying them online. This gives you the chance to compare prices and deals from a variety of stores, plus cash in on free delivery.
- Mix and match brands. Kitchen packages are often marked down on Black Friday. But it’s hard to find one brand that makes top-notch appliances across all categories, like refrigerators, dishwashers and ranges. Stores like Home Depot and Lowe's usually offer deals on multiple appliances, even if they’re different brands. So don’t be afraid to mix and match based on performance and price.
- Stalk Cyber Monday sales. Both small and large appliances usually go on sale for Cyber Monday as well, so don’t feel pressured to jump on Black Friday deals. The Cyber Monday deals could be just as good if not better. Keep tabs on the latest Cyber Monday deals here.
- Look for rebates and freebies. Most major appliance retailers try to stay competitive by offering similar discounts for Black Friday. Main-in rebates and free giveaways are usually where the biggest differences lie. Compare the cash value of perks like free delivery, haul-away, gift cards or other offers to get the best deal.
- Ask about price matching. While some stores exclude Black Friday from price matching policies, others welcome the chance to beat out the competition. Whether shopping in-store or online, it never hurts to ask about price matching if you find a better deal elsewhere. Even if the store won’t price match, it might offer you other freebies that could add up to bigger savings.
More guides on Finder
9 best slip dresses of the season
Find the perfect slip dress for your style and budget, whether you’re looking for something casual or a formal look to dress up.
Top 8 New Balance shoes made in the USA
New Balance offers a small selection of American-made running and casual shoes for men and women. See our top picks and a list of popular styles.
13 of the best shoes for nurses
Shop some of the best nursing shoes to help you stay on your feet in comfort and style. We share our picks and tips and advice from nurses.
Allswell The Brick mattress review
I tried Allswell’s Brick Mattress, it’s firmest mattress yet. See how firm it really is, how it stacks up against competitors and more.
CVS Epic Beauty sale
Time to act fast – CVS is hosting a beauty sale and you can save big on everything from skincare to makeup products.
Compare capsule coffee machines
We’ll help you choose the right capsule coffee machine for your home or office. Compare specs and features for popular capsule coffee machines.
Top 6 colognes handpicked by our team
Whether you’re looking for a gift or a new signature scent, check out these top men’s colognes our team swears by. Plus, learn where to get free samples.
Target 14 Days of Beauty sale
Get all the details on Target’s 14 Days of Beauty sale, including a full list of deals! And find some hacks on how to stack your savings.
17 best shoes for teens
From furry boots to super cool combats, cheetah flats and all-the-rage sneakers, we’ve rounded up the best shoes for the teen in your life.
Ulta’s Love Your Skin sales event is here
Shop Ulta’s Love Your Skin sale and discover 50% off popular beauty brands like Sunday Riley, L’Occitane and BareMinerals.
Ask an Expert