BigONE exchange review
Here’s an in-depth look at the features of this crypto-to-crypto exchange.
Searching for a cryptocurrency exchange where you can buy and sell a wide range of digital coins and tokens? BigONE is worth including in your comparison. This crypto-to-crypto exchange allows you to buy and sell more than 100 digital currencies with flat trading fees of 0.2%.
To help you get a better understanding of what BigONE has to offer and whether it’s the right platform for you, we’ve compiled this review of its key features.
|Product Name||BigONE Cryptocurrency Exchange|
|Cryptocurrencies||ETH, EOS, LTC, ETC, QTUM, ZEC, BTM, BTS, REP, MKR & 50+ more|
|Withdrawal Fees||Fees vary|
- Wide range of coins and tokens offered
- Competitive 0.2% trading fee
- Trading interface is easy to use
- Supports 2-factor authentication
- Can’t make purchases with fiat currency
- No margin trading for experienced traders
- Relatively new trading platform
- Limited information available about the team behind the exchange
What's in this review?
- Which fiat and cryptocurrencies are supported?
- Which payments methods are accepted?
- What is BigONE?
- Which cryptocurrencies can I buy/sell?
- Available countries
- Which payment methods are accepted?
- How much will it cost me to use BigONE?
- How fast will my funds be available?
- Are there any transfer limits?
- Is it safe to use BigONE?
- Customer support
- Pros and cons
- Next steps
Which fiat and cryptocurrencies are supported?
- Supported fiat currencies: None
- Supported cryptocurrencies: Approximately 69 cryptocurrencies
Which payments methods are accepted?
What is BigONE?
Launched in 2017, BigONE is a crypto-to-crypto exchange platform where you can buy and sell bitcoin (BTC), Ether (ETH) and 100+ other digital currencies. The platform also offers its own BigONE tokens, which are based on Ethereum’s ERC20 standard and can be traded on the exchange.
BigONE is supported by blockchain investment firm INBlockchain.
How much will it cost me to use BigONE?
While BigONE doesn’t charge any deposit fees, you’ll need to pay a 0.2% fee on all trades and also pay a charge whenever you make a withdrawal. The platform’s fee structure is detailed in the table below:
|Currency||Deposit fee||Trading fee||Withdrawal fee|
|Any other ERC20 token||Zero||0.2%||Varies|
How fast will my funds be available?
BigONE processes all deposits and withdrawals automatically, so the time it will take for your transaction to be confirmed will depend on the network status of your chosen currency.
Are there any transfer limits?
BigONE doesn’t list any deposit or withdrawal limits on its website.
Is it safe to use BigONE?
When you register for an account with BigONE, you’ll need to verify your email address. You’re also required to enable two-factor authentication before you’re able to deposit any funds into your account or start trading, and you won’t be able to make withdrawals until you’ve submitted proof of ID.
BigONE also gives you the option of setting up an asset PIN. This is a six-digit number chosen by you that will need to be entered whenever you want to make a withdrawal. It’s designed to provide an extra layer of protection against hacking and theft.
If you’re confused about something or have a question regarding your account, BigONE offers an online help center with answers to a range of FAQs. If you still need assistance, the customer support team can be contacted by submitting a support request through Zendesk.
Pros and cons
- Wide range of coins and tokens offered.
- Competitive 0.2% trading fee.
- Trading interface is easy to use.
- Supports two-factor authentication.
- Can’t make purchases with fiat currency.
- No margin trading for experienced traders.
- Relatively new trading platform.
- Limited information available about the team behind the exchange.