Your go-to store for all things electronic.
This tech giant carries big-name brands like Apple, Samsung, Sony, Microsoft, AT&T and GE. It also provides online shoppers with Deals of the Day, the Hot Deal and other exclusive discounts.
Popular Best Buy coupon codes
|Last checked||Code description||Code|
|25 Jun 2019||Apple sale event: Save on Apple products and accessories||********|
|22 Nov 2018||Sony PlayStation 4 1TB console now under $300||********|
|19 Oct 2018||New and refurbished iPads available now||********|
|7 Aug 2018||Great savings on new and refurbished Apple products||********|
|1 Nov 2018||Buy Apple iPhone XS and XS Max today||********|
What can I buy a BestBuy.com?
- Appliances. From fridges, washers and dryers, to floor care products, microwaves and other small appliances.
- TV and home theater. Shop by TV size, type or home theater extras like projectors, sound bars, mounts and DVD and Blu-ray players.
- Computer and tablet. Computers, PC gaming, VR and computer accessories that include software, printers and tablets.
- Cameras and camcorders. Cameras and lenses, camcorders, memory cards and camera bags. Also related products like digital photo frames and editing software.
- Mobile. Shop phones for Verizon, AT&T or Sprint, including top picks like iPhone and Samsung Galaxy.
- Audio. Home theater systems, headphones, wireless and multi-room audio.
- Video games. Consoles, gaming headsets and games.
- Movies and music. DVDs, CDs, vinyl and instruments.
- Car electronics and GPS. Car security and GPS.
- Wearable technology. Action camcorder, headphones, smartwatches and other wearables.
- Health, fitness and beauty. Health monitoring and testing, baby care, scales and personal care and beauty.
- Home, garage and office. Furniture, decor, pet supplies, lawn care, printers, scanners and projectors.
- Smart home. Home security and surveillance, voice assistance, smart lighting and irrigation control.
- Drones, toys and collectibles. Action figures, games, puzzles, drones and musical instruments.
Brands you can purchase from Best Buy
You’ll find a huge selection of some of the most popular brands in electronics, gaming and appliances, including:
Shipping, delivery and payments
Can I get free delivery?
Yes, there are a few ways to get free delivery. One is to spend $35 or more on eligible items. Or, if you’re a My Best Buy Elite or Elite Plus member, you’ll get free shipping on every order, no minimum purchase required.
If you spend less than $35 and don’t have a My Best Buy Elite or Elite Plus membership, you’ll be charged a fee for shipping. This cost will be calculated at checkout and is determined based on the estimated shipping weight. You can view this cost before finalizing your purchase during the checkout process.
How can I track my order?
As soon as your order ships, you should receive an email with a tracking number to track your order. You can also head to BestBuy.com and click Order status on the site navigation bar at the bottom of the page. There, you’ll be asked to either sign into your Best Buy account or find your order using your name, phone number and order number.
BestBuy.com accepts the follow forms of payment:
- American Express
- Diner’s Club
- Best Buy gift cards
- My Best Buy credit card
- My Best Buy Visa
- Best Buy for Business card
- My Best Buy reward certificates
- Pay with Points
Pay with Points is a Best Buy program that lets you redeem credit points from participating partners — American Express Membership Rewards and ThankYou from Citi. If you have a Best Buy account, you can set up a stored Pay with Points card so that your points balance will automatically show up during checkout so you can decide if you would like to use them.
When you use the Pay with Points option, your credit card will still be charged for the full amount of the purchase. You will then see a credit on your statement in the amount of the points you selected to use.
What’s Best Buy’s return policy?
Best Buy’s return policy is a little different from most other retailers. The length of time you have to make a return will vary, depending on the type of product it is and whether or not you have a My Best Buy membership card.
Starting on the day you receive your item(s), you’ll have to make returns or exchanges in these timeframes:
|For most products:||15 days|
|Cell phones and devices with a carrier contract:||14 days|
|Wedding registry items:||60 days|
Best Buy rewards its Elite Members with an extended period of 30 days and its Elite Plus Members with an extended 45 days.
Can I exchange my item?
Yes, most items can be exchanged, as long as you are still within the same returns window as listed above.
Are Best Buy returns free?
No, you will be responsible for paying for postage on your return package.
In these cases, you may also incur a restocking fee:
|Cell phones and devices that can be activated, and unlocked phones||$35|
|Select built-in appliances, select cameras and lenses, drones, projectors, rideables and special order products||15% of item purchase price|
If the product is unopened, there is no restocking fee, or if the purchase and return occur in AL, CO, HI, IA, MS, OH, OK or SC. Note that the restocking fee is taxed in some states.
How do I return an item to Best Buy?
You have three ways to return a product:
- In store. Return any item purchased on BestBuy.com to any Best Buy store with your receipt or packing slip, the credit card used to make your purchase and a valid photo ID.
- By mail via a carrier of your choice. Place the return form of your packing slip in the box with the purchased item, put the return label on the package, add postage and mail it off.
- By UPS. Follow Best Buy’s instructions for printing a prepaid return label. Put the item and the packing slip into the box, applying the prepaid return label to the front of the box. Take it to a UPS drop-off location, and the return shipping fee will be deducted from your refund.
Best Buy’s returns address
Address Best Buy return packages to:
Best Buy Return Center
600 PARK LOOP ROAD STE D
SHEPHERDSVILLE, KY 40165
When’s the next sale?
Best Buy runs frequent sales and special promotions, which you can usually find in the large scroll bar at the top of its website. Look for sales on specific items, like select laptops, computers and HDTVs, or blowout prices on clearance and open-box items.
You can also always click on the Deals tab at the top of the home page, where you’ll find Deals of the Day, Hot Deals, Student Deals and member-only offers.
What sets this brand apart?
When you think of Best Buy, there are probably a few images that instantly come to mind. One might be its famous yellow tag-shaped gift card. Best Buy was actually one of the first retailers to introduce a plastic gift card, back in 1995. And thanks to its unique shape, this gift card is said to be the only one that customers can identify with their eyes closed.
Best Buy’s Geek Squad service and Geekmobiles might also pop into mind when you think of this brand. In fact, Geek Squad agents make an average of 5 million house calls every year!
The tech giant is also committed to doing its part to help protect the environment and reduce its carbon footprint. According to its website, Best Buy is the largest retail recycler of used electronics and appliances. Even if you didn’t purchase your old tech items from Best Buy, the company will recycle them for you.
What do people really say about this brand?
There are lots of positive reviews out there from happy customers who feel that they snagged a great deal shopping at Best Buy. However, the biggest complaint that multiple customers have about this company is poor customer service and sub-par return policy.
What is Best Buy’s history?
Best Buy wasn’t always known by this familiar name. When it first opened in 1966, the company was known as Sound of Music. As the name suggests, the brand started out as an audio speciality store, until it was rebranded and renamed in 1983 in order to appeal to a broader range of customers.
In 2017, Yahoo! Finance named Best Buy the largest specialty retailer in the U.S. consumer electronics retail industry. Despite its massive success, however, Best Buy did experience a dip in sales with the online shopping boom in recent decades. To combat lost in-store revenues, the tech giant has since shifted its marketing focus toward digital media, rather than newspaper, magazine and TV ads.
How can I contact customer support?
Best Buy only lists one way to contact customer support, and that’s by calling 1-888-BEST BUY (1-888-237-8289).
It seems that you can also try emailing Facebook@BestBuy.com.
What about social media?
Best Buy is on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest. The posts across these platforms are pretty similar, with a few witty videos sprinkled in among product features and deals. If you scroll through the comments on many of its Facebook posts, you can read some of the negative reviews that some customers have about the company, plus Best Buy’s response to the issue.
Why should I shop at BestBuy.com?
- Discounts and deals. See Daily Deals, Hot Deals and other discounts in one place. You can also search for in-store deals for your location.
- Student Hub. Find special prices and back-to-school discounts on laptops, printers or other learning electronics.
- Price-match guarantee. If you find an identical item for a better price from a qualifying competitor online or in stores, Best Buy will match it.
- Limited refund and exchange policy. In most cases, you’ll only have 15 days to make a return or exchange, and you’ll be on the hook for return shipping costs.
- Varied shipping costs. BestBuy.com does not advertise set shipping fees, so you’ll need to keep an eye on how much it will cost you before completing your order.
Many loyal customers have come to rely on Best Buy as their one-stop shop for their electronics and appliance needs. The company offers frequent online deals and sales and still has one of the largest selections of tech items out there. Just remember to read the return policy before making a purchase, unless you know for sure that you’ll want to keep it.