From smartphones and cameras to TVs and computers, BestBuy.com is your one-stop electronic shop.
Need a laptop, controller or latest video game? Want to gift your mom with a coffeemaker or slow cooker? BestBuy.com offers electronic products and brands at varying price points. No matter your budget, you can purchase electronic goods with just a few clicks for delivery to your doorstep.
What is Best Buy?
Founded in 1966, Best Buy has grown from an auto specialty store to a one-stop home electronics store. Today, it has more than 1,400 US stores and 216 international outlets.
The Internet has changed the game for retail electronics, and BestBuy.com has responded by focusing on its online customers.
Big-brand suppliers are the lifeblood of the company, and BestBuy.com covers major suppliers like Apple, Samsung, Sony, Microsoft, AT&T and GE. It also provides customers with a Deal of the Day, the Hot Deal and other online discounts.
- Student support. BestBuy.com works to support students with back-to-school bargains available 24/7.
- Geek Squad. Get installation, repairs and general help on your Best Buy products by phone or at home with this service.
- Quick delivery. Some products offer same-day delivery by 9 p.m.
- Generous returns and exchanges. Customers get 15 days to exchange or return most products. Exchange or return cell phones within 14 days and wedding registry items within 60 days. You can return products by mail or in stores.
What can I buy at BestBuy.com?
Buy a variety of popular electronics, phones, wearables and toys:
- Appliances. From fridges, washers and dryers, to floor care products, to microwaves and other small appliances.
- TV and home theater. TVs with A/V components, like DVD players and remote controls.
- Computer and tablet. Computers, PC gaming, VR and computer accessories that include software, printers and tablets.
- Cameras and camcorders. Cameras and lenses, camcorders, memory cards and camera bags. Also related products like digital photo frames and editing software.
- Mobile. Carriers, smartphones and mobile accessories.
- Audio. Home theater systems, headphones, wireless and multiroom audio.
- Video games. Consoles, gaming headsets and games.
- Movies and music. DVDs, CDs, vinyl and instruments.
- Car electronics and GPS. Car security and GPS.
- Wearable technology. Action camcorder, headphones, smartwatches and other wearables.
- Health, fitness and beauty. Health monitoring and testing, baby care, scales and personal care and beauty.
- Home, garage and office. Furniture, decor, pet supplies, lawn care, printers, scanners and projectors.
- Smart home. Home security and surveillance, voice assistance, smart lighting and irrigation control.
- Drones, toys and collectibles. Action figures, games, puzzles, drones and musical instruments.
Frequently asked questions
Pros and cons when shopping on BestBuy.com
- Discounts and deals. See Daily Deals, Hot Deals and other discounts in one place. You can also search for in-store deals for your location.
- Student Hub. Find special prices and back-to-school discounts on laptops, printers or other learning electronics.
- Same-day delivery. Get eligible items delivered by 9 p.m. on the same day.
- Limited refund and exchange policy. Returning or exchanging your items by mail can be tricky. Depending on the item, you may pay to return it to Best Buy’s warehouse. Which means your best option may be returning to your local store.
- Delivery fee. BestBuy.com does not advertise set delivery fees, so you’ll need to keep an eye on how much it will cost you before completing your order.
- Delivery time. Standard delivery can be anywhere from three to seven days. Expedited delivery options of one day, two days and same day are available at additional costs.
Whether you’re in the market for a drone or a new microwave, BestBuy.com is a convenient and easy way to buy the electronics you need. With plenty of products at various price points, you can find exactly what you need at a price that fits your budget.
Shipping, payment and refunds
Shipping and delivery
Best Buy offers four shipping options:
|Standard.||Delivered in 3 to 7 business days.|
|Two-Day Express.||Delivered in 2 business days; cost varies from $15 to $35, depending on purchase amount.|
|One-Day Express.||Delivered in 1 business day; cost varies from $25 to $45, depending on purchase amount.|
|Same Day.||Only available in selected areas.|
On BestBuy.com, you will see estimated arrival dates for each product on the page and at checkout. Best Buy does not ship on weekends or holidays.
The cost of shipping can be complicated: it’s calculated per order, per item or per pound, depending on the item. It also varies by shipping method. Free shipping is available for specific shipping methods in select categories.
BestBuy.com accepts the follow forms of payment:
- Best Buy gift cards
- Best Buy / My Best Buy® Credit Card
- My Best Buy Visa®
- Best Buy for Business Card
- American Express
- Diners Club
- My Best Buy reward certificates
- Pay With Points
Refund and exchange policy
If you need to return or exchange an item, how long you have will vary by product and ticks down from the day you receive it:
|For most products:||15 days|
|Cell phones and devices with a carrier contract:||14 days|
|Wedding registry items:||60 days|
Best Buy rewards its Elite Members with an extended period of 30 days and its Elite Plus Members with an extended 45 days.
You have three ways to return a product:
- In store. Return any item purchased on BestBuy.com at any Best Buy store with your receipt or packing slip, the credit card used to make your purchase and valid photo ID.
- By mail via a carrier of your choice. Place the return form of your packing slip in the box with the purchased item, put the return label on the package, add postage and mail it off
- By UPS. Follow Best Buy’s instructions for printing a prepaid return label. Put the item and the packing slip into the box, applying the prepaid return label to the front of the box. Take it to a UPS drop-off location, and the return shipping fee will be deducted from your refund.