Best Black Friday travel deals available right now
Right now, save up to 60% off select Hyatt resorts, up to 75% off vacation bundles and more.
Looking to escape the winter blues? Now you can relieve that stress times two — by booking your next trip and saving hundreds of dollars during Black Friday. Here are the top deals happening this week.
- The best deals are expected to hit during Black Friday, so if you see an awesome deal — grab it.
- Additional deals will continue throughout the weekend and on to Cyber Monday.
The best deals on travel booking sites
Book every aspect of your vacation in one spot and increase your savings.
- Priceline. Flash sales for VIP members all day Friday. So if you are one, keep an eye on your email for exclusive deals.
- Southwest Vacations. Save up to $300 off when you book your flight and hotel together.
- BookVIP. $500 per couple in Cancun or $600 per couple in Cabo for five nights at an all-inclusive, 5-star hotel.
The best deals on vacation packages
Bundle and save on your next vacation with these top deals.
- BookVIP. Looking to warm up over the winter? Get 83% off resorts in Mexico, Puerto Rico and Jamaica.
- JetBlue Vacations. If you’re looking for an island escape, save up to 75% off stays at select resorts in the Caribbean.
- United Vacations. As the vacation brand of United Airlines, United Vacations is offering up to 75% off bundles when you book through their site.
The best deals on hotels
Relax in luxury when you snag a room at any of these resorts.
- Hyatt Resorts. Book your stay at one of these luxury resorts with 60% off rooms at select locations.
- Hotels.com. If you’re planning an extended vacation, you can get one night free when you book 10 nights through their site.
- Orbitz. This travel website is slashing prices everywhere, with $30 nightly at OYO Hotel and Casino in Las Vegas, $74 nightly at the beachside Rodeway Inn & Suites in Fort Lauderdale or $82 nightly at Infusion Beach Club in Palm Springs, California.
The best deals on cruises
Set sail on your next vacation on a top cruise line without spending top dollars.
- Royal Caribbean. Bringing the kids? They can sail free on select cruises, plus save 60% off your second adult guest.
- Hurtigruten. If you love winter vacations and cruises, combine both and save up to 50% off select expeditions.
- Carnival. With destinations around the world, this cruising giant is offering some getaways as low as $65 per day.
- MSC Cruises. Save when you book and while onboard. Get up to $1,200 off your cruise and $200 in onboard credit.
The best deals on flights
Whether you’re traveling in the continental US or overseas, save big on flights from these providers.
- Frontier. Book now and get 75% off select flights with the promo code SAVE75.
- JetBlue. This airline is featuring fares as low as $34 one way and up to $400 off flight bundles.
- Southwest. Not to be outdone, Southwest is offering one-way fares from $39.
- Delta. Looking to book both there and back? Delta has round trips starting at under $100.