Bentley Financial Services auto loans review
Reduce your upfront costs by financing with this luxury car brand.
- Best for making a small down payment or security deposit.
- Pick something else if you want clear, upfront terms before you apply.
- Security deposit not required for lease
- Loan terms up to 84 months
- Financing available for preowned Bentleys
- No online application
- No information on rates
- No special discounts
Bentley Financial Services special discounts
- Military: No
- College grad: No
- Repeat customers: No
- First responders: No
- Accessibility equipment: No
Bentley Financial Services reviews and complaints
While Bentley Financial Services has a Better Business Bureau profile, it doesn’t have any reviews or complaints. It also doesn’t have a Trustpilot profile. And finding customer reviews elsewhere yields just as many results.
How to apply
Because Bentley Financial Services doesn’t have an online application, you’ll need to submit your information and wait for a response from a sales rep.
Follow these steps to get started:
- Visit the Bentley Financial Services website and click Learn more.
- Select My account, then click Enroll now to create an account with Bentley Financial Services.
- Enter your full name, email address and password.
- Read the terms and conditions and click Register.
Bentley will send an email with instructions to verify your account. From here, you can contact a dealer or apply for financing.
Alternatively, you can configure your desired car model on the Bentley Motors website to start the financing process with a licensed dealership in your area.
How do repayments work?
You can make repayments and request a payoff amount by logging in to your Bentley Financial Services account. For more information on how to make payments, read your loan agreement or contact your local dealership.