A Bentley is more than a car — it’s a statement piece. And while traditional car loans might not be available, there are still ways you can get behind the wheel of a Bentley.
How can I finance a Bentley?
Because of Bentley’s luxury vehicle status, it may be more difficult to finance through a traditional car loan. Instead, financing through Bentley itself or applying for a nontraditional car loan may be your best bet:
- Luxury car loan. It’s possible to find lenders that specialize in financing high-priced luxury and exotic cars. With a luxury car loan, you’ll have access to a larger borrowing limit and longer terms than your typical car loan.
- Secured personal loan. If you have assets — such as a CD or investment account — you may be able to use them as collateral for a personal loan, which can then be used to fund your Bentley.
- Bentley financing. Get behind the wheel of a Bentley faster when you finance your car through Bentley Financial Services at an authorized dealership. While it doesn’t list specific loan amounts, interest rates or fees, it will likely be the simplest way to get the exact loan you need to buy your car.
- Bentley leasing. Bentley offers single-pay leases in addition to traditional leases with no security deposit required. Contact Bentley Financial Services to find out more information on current lease deals in your area.
How to apply with Bentley Financial Services
Because Bentley Financial Services doesn’t have an online application, you’ll need to submit your information and wait for a response from a sales rep.
Follow these steps to get started:
- Visit the Bentley Financial Services website and hit Learn more.
- Select My account and choose Enroll now to create an account with Bentley Financial Services.
- Enter your full name, email address and password.
- Read the terms and conditions and hit Register.
Bentley will send an email with instructions to verify your account. From here, you can contact a dealer or apply for financing.
Alternatively, you can configure your desired car model on the Bentley Motors website to start the financing process with a licensed dealership in your area.
Bentley Financial Services pros and cons
- Security deposit not required for lease
- Loan terms up to 84 months
- Financing available for preowned Bentleys
- No online application
- No information on rates
- No special discounts
Does Bentley offer special discounts or programs?
No. Bentley doesn’t currently offer any special discounts or programs to buyers.
What will a new Bentley cost me?
Your new Bentley could cost anywhere from $150,000 to over $300,000 — it all depends on the model you choose and any features you add on.
Choose a model
- Starting MSRP: $191,000
- Build: Sedan
- City/highway MPG: Not available
- Starting MSRP: $214,000
- Build: Sedan
- City/highway MPG:16/26
- Starting MSRP: $304,000
- Build: Sedan
- City/highway MPG:11/18
- Starting MSRP: $165,000
- Build: SUV
- City/highway MPG: Not Available
- Starting MSRP: $190,734
- Build: SUV
- City/highway MPG:14/23
What is the warranty on a new Bentley?
Bentley’s limited warranty covers new cars for up to three years, and there’s no mileage limitation.
In addition, you may also want to consider the Bentley Protection Plan, which covers a variety of parts as well as regular maintenance costs. However, not every part of the protection plan is offered in every state. Contact your Bentley dealership for more information on what coverage is available.
Compare car loan providers
Use our comparison table for a side-by-side view of available lenders to help you step into a new Bentley. Select up to four loan providers at once.
You have several options available to get behind the wheel of a new Bentley. Get started with a luxury car loans comparison to find a lender that can cover the full cost of a vehicle in Bentley’s lineup.
Frequently asked questions
What does Bentley’s certified preowned (CPO) program offer?
Bentley certified preowned cars undergo a thorough inspection and come equipped with a 12-month, unlimited-mileage warranty.
How can I finance taxes and other fees with a luxury car loan?
Check with your lender, but many allow borrowers to capitalize the cost of taxes and other fees into the loan.
What’s the best way to apply for financing with Bentley?
Bentley Financial Services works through licensed dealerships. As of this writing, there is no online loan application.
Pictures: Bentley’s Official Page
More guides on Finder
7 ways to save money on your next car
Is leasing or buying the best option for your next vehicle purchase?
Upstart auto loan refinance review
Upstart is now offering auto loan refinancing.
Prestige Financial auto loans review
Car loans for borrowers who may not qualify for traditional financing.
Ally auto loans review
This young bank works with dealerships to get you financing.
PenFed Credit Union auto loans review
Could you be eligible for a low APR car loan from this well-known credit union?
How to buy a car: Tips and tricks
If you’re in the market for a car don’t miss out on this guide to buy a car, get all the info you need and a range of loans to help you get into your car sooner.
Alliant Credit Union car loans review
Rates start as low as 3.49%, but you’ll need good to excellent credit to qualify.
How to sell a car with a lien
Want to sell your car and pay off your car loan? Here’s what you need to know before you put your vehicle up for sale.
Carvana used car financing review 2023
A new financing option for buying used cars online.
90+ day delinquent balances rack up fastest among auto loans
Lenders demonstrate some self control as alarming subprime delinquency statistics remind us of patterns pre-financial crisis.
Ask an Expert