Finder is committed to editorial independence. While we receive compensation when you click links to partners, they do not influence our content.
How to finance a Bentley
Compare 4 options to get behind the wheel of this luxury car brand.
A Bentley is more than a car — its a statement piece. And while traditional car loans might not be available, there are still ways you can get behind the wheel of a Bentley.
How can I finance a Bentley?
Because of Bentley’s luxury vehicle status, it may be more difficult to finance through a traditional car loan. Instead, financing through Bentley itself or applying for a nontraditional car loan may be your best bet:
- Luxury car loan. It’s possible to find lenders that specialize in financing luxury and exotic cars with high price tags. With a luxury car loan, you’ll have access to a larger borrowing limit and longer terms than your typical car loan.
- Secured personal loan. If you have assets — such as a CD or investment account — you may be able to use them as collateral for a personal loan, which can then be used to fund your Bentley.
- Bentley financing. You can finance your car through Bentley Financial Services at an authorized dealership. While it doesn’t list specific loan amounts, interest rates or fees, it will likely be the simplest way to get the exact loan you need to buy your car.
- Bentley leasing. Bentley offers single-pay leases in addition to traditional leases with no security deposit required. Contact Bentley Financial Services to find out more information on current lease deals in your area.
Does Bentley offer special discounts or programs?
No. Bentley doesn’t currently offer any special discounts or programs to buyers.
What will a new Bentley cost me?
Your new Bentley could cost anywhere from $150,000 to over $300,000 — it all depends on the model you choose and any features you add on.
Choose a type
- Starting MSRP: $191,000
- Build: Sedan
- City/highway MPG: Not available
- Starting MSRP: $214,000
- Build: Sedan
- City/highway MPG:16/26
- Starting MSRP: $304,000
- Build: Sedan
- City/highway MPG:11/18
- Starting MSRP: $165,000
- Build: SUV
- City/highway MPG: Not Available
- Starting MSRP: $190,734
- Build: SUV
- City/highway MPG:14/23
Does a new Bentley come with a warranty?
Yes. Bentley’s limited warranty covers new cars for up to three years, and there’s no mileage limitation.
In addition, you may also want consider the Bentley Protection Plan, which covers a variety of parts as well as regular maintenance costs. However, not every part of the protection plan is offered in every state. Contact your Bentley dealership for more information on what coverage is available.
Compare car loan providers
You have several options available to get behind the wheel of a new Bentley. To get started, compare luxury car loans to find a lender that can cover the full cost of a vehicle in Bentley’s lineup.
Frequently asked questions
Pictures: Bentley’s Official Page
More guides on Finder
What cars are made in America?
Check out the top 50 American car models, and find out what makes them American.
Car payments hit record high as prices increase — here’s how to avoid paying more than you have to
Americans borrowed an average of $1,552 more than last year to buy a car, but it’s still possible to find a good deal.
4 types of car loans
Get the lowdown on a variety of financing options for your next ride.
How to manage your finances during the coronavirus outbreak
Learn how to get financial help and maintain your savings during the pandemic.
How to save by downsizing to one car
Downsizing to one car may seem impossible, but it’s a great way to save.
Should I lease a car?
Weigh the pros and cons to decide if it’s the right option for you.
10 best car-buying apps
Compare models and find listings in your area with only a few swipes.
How to finance a Tesla
Compare options to get behind the wheel of the world’s most well-known electric car brand.
How to finance a Smart car
Compare offers to buy one of its final models before it leaves the US market.
How to finance a Rolls-Royce
Compare options to get behind the wheel of this luxury car brand.
Ask an Expert