Finder is committed to editorial independence. While we receive compensation when you click links to partners, they do not influence our opinions or reviews. Learn how we make money.
Belk promo codes
Best deal: 60% off on national brands
What started as a small store in Monroe, North Carolina, 130 years ago is now a nationwide clothing retailer with charming Southern style and generously low prices to match.
Popular Belk coupon codes
|Last checked||Code description||Code|
|19 Aug 2020||60% off on national brands||********|
|19 Aug 2020||Extra 10% off in store||********|
|19 Aug 2020||Free shipping over $25||********|
|9 Mar 2019||Free shipping on orders over $99||********|
What can I buy at Belk?
- Women’s. Find a wide selection of clothing and shoes for every occasion — from adorable dresses to comfy loungewear.
- Men’s. Shop clothing and footwear with that traditional Southern style, including casual tees, button-ups, slacks and loafers.
- Juniors and kids. There’s something for the whole family, like fun graphic tees, denim, cute outfits, toys and games.
- Beauty. Belk stocks leading beauty brands like Clinique, Estée Lauder and Urban Decay.
- Accessories. Shop designer handbags, jewelry, watches and belts.
- For the home. Bring that Southern charm into your home with throw pillows and rugs, not to mention small kitchen appliances.
Brands you can purchase from Belk
This retailer offers a wide selection of designer brands like:
- Michael Kors
- American Living
- Free People
- Dooney & Bourke
- Vera Bradley
How do I use my coupon code?
Why is my code not working?
If your coupon code isn’t working, it could be expired, case-sensitive or not available for the items in your cart. Contact Belk customer service for help with a specific code.
Belk sizing guide: What size do I need?
Belk offers a variety of brands on its site, so check specific sizing guidelines on the product page of the item you’re looking at for the most accurate fit.
Belk provides the following standard size charts to help you narrow down sizes.
|US size||Bust (inches)||Waist (inches)||Hips (inches)|
|US size||Chest (inches)||Waist (inches)||Hips (inches)|
Is Belk plus-size friendly?
Yes. Belk offers plus sizes in many women’s styles across its website. Reference the specific sizing information on the product page or use these standard guidelines:
|US size||Bust (inches)||Waist (inches)||Hips (inches)|
Belk also offers men’s big-and-tall sizing, which follows these general measurements:
Men’s big size chart
Men’s tall size chart
Shipping, delivery and payments
Can I get free delivery?
Yes. Belk offers free shipping on orders of $99 or more and on all orders that include a beauty or fragrance item.
If your order total doesn’t add up to $99, add a beauty item to your bag to qualify for free delivery.
Orders under $99 that don’t contain a beauty or fragrance item cost a flat rate of $8.95 to ship.
Upgrade orders of any amount — including beauty — to two-day shipping for a flat rate of $24.95 or overnight shipping for $29.95.
How can I track my order?
Look for an email from Belk containing tracking information after your order ships. You can also log in to your Belk account or enter your order number and email on its site to check the progress of your order.
Belk accepts all major credit cards, Masterpass, PayPal, the Belk rewards credit card, Belk gift cards and prepaid gift cards.
Belk encrypts the information you transmit over its server with SSL protection and holds a valid GlobalSign domain verification certificate.
What is Belk’s return policy?
You can return most items within 180 days of purchase with a receipt or packing slip.
Fine jewelry, mattress pads and toppers and rugs must be returned within 90 days with a receipt or packing slip.
If you don’t have proof of purchase or if you’re outside the return window, Belk may refund your item in the amount of the lowest sale price and in the form of a Belk gift card or credit to your Belk credit card.
Can I exchange an item for a different color or size?
Yes, on most items. Contact customer service to request an exchange.
Are Belk returns free?
No. Belk offers free returns only if the return is due to a company error. Otherwise, expect to pay for the cost of return shipping.
How do I return items to Belk?
You can take most items back to your local Belk store or return items by mail.
To mail your return:
- Locate your packing slip and indicate the reason for return.
- Include the packing slip inside the box along with your return items.
- Place your package in the mail.
Belk returns address
Address Belk returns to:
Belk Fulfillment Center
3805 Furman L. Fendley Highway
Jonesville, SC 29353
When’s the next sale?
Belk runs frequent sales and promotions, many exclusively online. Deals we’ve seen in the past include:
- an extra 15% off all beauty items
- $10 off orders of $50
- $20 off orders of $100
- $30 off orders of $150
Check the clearance tab on Belk’s website to browse through everything that’s currently marked down — including items at up to 85% off.
What sets this brand apart?
Belk’s unique history dates back to 1888, when it was founded by William Henry Belk in North Carolina. Today, its slogan —
Modern. Southern. Style. — highlights its modern twist on a classic favorite.
The privately held Belk Foundation invests more than $2 million each year to improving public education.
What do people say about this brand?
While some online reviewers say they’re pleased with the unique selection of goods available from Belk, many others report problems with delayed or canceled orders and receiving incorrect items.
Belk is accredited with the BBB and earns an A+ rating based on internal criteria that includes responses to customer complaints. However, it has a one-star rating based on 22 customer reviews. Many reviews claim that support is lacking, especially when it comes to returns.
What is Belk’s history?
First called New York Racket, Belk was founded in 1888 by William Henry Belk. It was among the first stores to buy merchandise in bulk and pass savings on to its customers.
Today, the company supports 300 store locations in 16 states. In 2016, the company announced that former Hot Topic CEO Lise Harper would replace Tim Belk as Belk’s CEO, marking the first time in the company’s history that a Belk family member did not hold this position.
How can I contact customer support?
To get in touch with Belk customer service:
- Call 866-235-5443 weekdays from 7 a.m. to 10 p.m. EST and weekends 9 a.m. to 10 p.m. EST.
- Chat online with a representative weekdays from 8 a.m. to 10 p.m. EST and weekends from 10 a.m. to 8 p.m. EST.
- Email Belk_Customer_Care@belk.com.
- Send your question or feedback through Belk’s online contact form.
What about social media?
Belk is active on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Instagram. The company’s Facebook page has an impressive 2+ million followers. You’ll find info on all the latest sales and deals here, as well as on its Twitter page.
Take a peek at Belk’s Insta and Pinterest accounts for cute style inspo.
Why should I shop at Belk?
- Unique style. Find a huge selection of fashion, home and beauty items that are hard to find anywhere else.
- Free shipping hack. If your cart doesn’t add up to $99, add a beauty or fragrance item for free shipping.
- Frequent sales. Belk offers lots of opportunities for discounts throughout the year.
- Online complaints. Customers complain about orders unexpectedly canceled or received late or wrong.
- Limited free returns. Returns are only free when the company has made an error.
Shop an impressive selection of clothing, home decor, beauty and more from this Southern-inspired retailer that’s been in business for 130 years and counting. If you’re ordering something for a special occasion or a gift, you may want to shop early in case there’s an issue with late delivery or a canceled order.
Frequently asked questions
Ask an Expert