Enjoy discounts when you shop at Bebe for the latest apparel to make sure you always stay in trend.
Bebe Stores, Inc. is an established company that focuses on the production of a line of high-quality women’s apparel and accessories. The retailer is distinctively placed as the destination of choice for top-notch fashion specifically designed for the modern, fashion-conscious woman.
Bebe has a core cadre of fashion loving specialists who are dedicated to meeting customers’ varied styling needs. If you want to look confident and sexy or you just want something to make you feel edgy, you may want to pay Bebe a visit.
About Bebe and its history
Established in 1976, Bebe aims to redefine the boundaries of the fashion industry. Manny Mashouf founded the retail giant, which is headquartered at 400 Valley Drive, Brisbane, California. Bebe currently operates more than 300 retail stores and over 100 international licensee operated stores situated in various locations across the world. The company’s online store, which was launched in 1998, has experienced significant growth and is now one of the leading websites offering high-quality women’s apparel and accessories.
Bebe promo and discount codes for September 2018
What can I buy at Bebe?
Bebe has lots of flirty and stylish options for women’s clothing. Its clothes are contemporary and designed with modern women in mind. Bebe offers options to shop its site by price range or style. For example, you can easily click to see all dresses under $200. Its clothes are divided by category and specific style, so it’s easy to find exactly what you’re looking for. From the office to drinks after work, Bebe is ready to help you create that perfect, unforgettable look.
Don’t forget the most important part of any outfit, the shoes! Bebe also offers a selection of boots, booties, heels and sandals that are the cherry on top of any amazing look.
Shipping, delivery and payments
Can I get free delivery?
Yes. U.S. orders to the 48 continental states over $100 ship standard delivery for free.
Bebe also honors free two-day shipping with ShopRunner memberships.
For orders shipped to the 48 continental U.S., you’ll have three different shipping options to choose from:
|Shipping method||Delivery speed||Cost|
|Standard (orders over $100)||
2 – 8 business days
|Standard (orders under $100)||2 – 8 business days||$7|
|Express||2 business days||$15|
|Next-day (orders placed before 1pm PT)||1 business day||$25|
A couple things to note:
- Orders to Alaska and Hawaii will ship standard for a flat rate of $20 and usually arrive within 1 to 4 business days.
- Orders to Puerto Rico ($25) and the Virgin Islands ($60) ship Express and usually arrive within 2 to 3 business days.
- All other U.S. territories ship Basic SurePost for $10 and can take up to eight weeks to arrive.
- Orders containing fragrances and nail polish may only be shipped within the 48 contiguous states via ground delivery. Fragrance and nail polish delivery to P.O. boxes is unavailable.
How can I track my order?
Once your order ships, Bebe will send you an email with links to your tracking information. You can also view your order history and status online by logging into your Bebe account.
Pay for your online order with bebe gift cards, bebe MRCs (merchandise return credits), bank-issued credit cards from any country, Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express or PayPal.
Bebe does not currently accept personal checks, money orders, debit-only cards requiring a PIN for purchase, or any other form of payment.
Note that you may be charged tax, depending on your location. Bebe is required to charge sales tax on orders delivered to these states: California, Kentucky, New Jersey, New York, Tennessee and Virginia.
What is Bebe’s return policy?
If for any reason your purchases do not meet your expectations, Bebe allows you to return them for a full refund. The return should be made within 21 days from the date you received your order, and the items should be in original condition with all tags intact. Once your items are received, your refund will be processed within 2 to 3 weeks. You will not be refunded the shipping and handling charges. Bebe will not take responsibility if the items you want to return get lost while in transit.
- Some items cannot be returned, including:
- Final Sale items with prices ending in $.99
- Bebeoutlets.com purchases
- Gift cards
- Lingerie and swimwear
Can I exchange my item for a different color or size?
You may be able to exchange your item. Contact Bebe customer service to see if it is eligible. Otherwise, you may have to return your item first, then reorder the new one.
Are Bebe returns free?
No, all returns using Bebe’s pre-paid return shipping label will be charged $7. The only way to get free returns is to pay for your initial order using ShopRunner.
How do I return an item to Bebe?
You have a few options for returning merchandise to Bebe:
- Return using Bebe pre-paid shipping label. Access the self-service returns process online. Have your order number and billing zip code handy to get started. In the returns portal, you’ll see instructions to print out your pre-paid return label ($7 will be deducted from your refund for this service). Packages can be mailed using USPS or UPS.
- Return using your own shipping method. If you’d rather not use Bebe’s return shipping label, you can mail the package on your own by sending it to: bebe Returns, 5026 Chino Hills Parkway, Chino, CA 91710-5643. Bebe recommends insuring the package for its full value, as the company will not be responsible for return items that are lost or damaged during transit.
- Return a New York City store purchase. If you purchased your item(s) in the New York City store, you’ll need to return them directly to the store. Remember to bring your receipt and original form of payment.
Bebe returns address
Mail all return packages to:
5026 Chino Hills Parkway
Chino, CA 91710-5643
When’s the next sale?
Take a look through Bebe’s Sale page to snag a quick deal. You can also score 15% off your next order when you sign up for ClubBebe Rewards for free. Then, refer a friend to earn 200 bonus rewards points.
If you’re a student, register with StudentBeans to unlock your discount code and enjoy 20% off your Bebe order.
Pros and cons of Bebe
- Wide range of products and services – Bebe has almost everything you need to create that perfect outfit.
- Trained and experienced stylists – The specialists at Bebe are full of knowledge and committed to providing customers with unsurpassed service for their fashion needs.
- Get your looks on instagram – You can show the world how you wore your Bebe clothes by using the #bebegirl hashtag.
- Shipping costs apply – You will be charged for shipping your purchases.