Find a business credit card that makes the most of your spending and travel.
Barclays may be limited in its business credit card offerings, but when it comes to airline cards you’ll find some generous sign up bonuses, points offerings and benefits. Compare Barclay cards for American Airlines, Hawaiian Airlines and JetBlue business credit cards, with savings for the frequent flyer on checked bags, companion certificates, annual bonus miles and the number of miles you can earn just by using your card.
Jump to …
Best business card for frequent flyer value: AAdvantage® Aviator® Business Mastercard®
AAdvantage® Aviator® Business Mastercard®
50,000 bonus miles after spending $1,000 in the first 90 days.
But it’s not just the size of American Airlines that makes this a great card for your business. You earn a generous signup bonus by making a single purchase, plus earn double miles on AA flights, office supplies, telecom services and car rental. You’ll find its frequent flyer perks — if you fly often with American Airlines or its partners — could make the card worth it.
Best business card for earning miles: Hawaiian Airlines® Business Mastercard®
Hawaiian Airlines® Business Mastercard®
Receive 50,000 bonus miles after spending $1,000 on purchases in the first 90 days from account opening.
Best business card for the frequent JetBlue flyer: JetBlue Business Card by Citi
JetBlue Business Card
Earn 40,000 bonus points after spending $1,000 in the first 90 days.
How to compare Barclays business credit cards
The three Barclays business credit cards are similar in APR and fees, so the main question is:
- Which airline do you fly most with? The Hawaiian Airlines® Business Mastercard® is great pick if you often travel between the Hawaiian islands and North America. If your go-to airline is JetBlue, the JetBlue Business Card could be the best choice. And for those who often fly with American Airlines, the AAdvantage® Aviator® Business Mastercard® is ideal.
Why choose a Barclays business credit card?
- Zero liability. You’re not responsible for any unauthorized charges made to your card once you report them to Barclays.
- Chip cards. Get increased security in the US and abroad and with chip cards.
- No foreign transaction fees. You won’t pay any fee on international transactions. Other cards charge up to 3% fee for each transaction.
- Mastercard® benefits. You also get price protection, identity theft resolution services and more.
- Barclays Mobile app. Download the app to make payments, set up alerts, to check your FICO® Score and more. You can also download the individual airline mobile apps.
Consider a top card from another brand
Ink Business Preferred℠ Credit CardRead more
Compare business credit cards
Barclays offers one of the best business airline credit cards on the market. Choose between American Airlines, Hawaiian Airlines and JetBlue, depending on your preferred airline. But the great thing with these cards is that you’re not limited to a single airline — you can earn and redeem miles when you fly with partner airlines.
For example, you can earn and redeem:
- AAdvantage® miles with Hawaiian Airlines
- JetBlue points with Hawaiian Airlines
- Hawaiian Miles with JetBlue
Each of the cards give you Mastercard® benefits, no foreign transaction fees, zero liability, price protection and more. The main question is — which airline do you prefer?
Compare your credit card options or apply for a Barclays business credit card.