Find a business credit card to make the most of your spending and travel.
You may find limited options when looking for Barclays business credit cards, but when it comes to airline cards, you’ll find generous signup bonuses, points offerings and benefits. Compare business credit cards for American Airlines, Hawaiian Airlines and JetBlue. With these cards, you can save on checked bags, get companion certificates, annual bonus miles and increase the number of miles earned using your card.
AAdvantage® Aviator® Business Mastercard®
American Airlines is the largest North American airline, flying more passengers to more destinations worldwide than its competitors. This makes the card useful when compared to other Barclays business credit cards.
But it’s not just the size of American Airlines that makes this a great card for your business. You earn a generous signup bonus by making a single purchase, plus earn double miles on AA flights, office supplies, telecom services and car rental. You’ll find its frequent flyer perks — if you fly often with American Airlines or its partners — could make the card worth it.
Hawaiian Airlines® Business Mastercard®
This business credit card lets travelers who often fly to Hawaii earn miles not only on Hawaiian Airlines purchases, but also gas, dining and office supplies. Plus, you can earn miles on partner flights, hotel stays and car rentals. But you’re not limited to Hawaiian Airlines when it’s time to redeem your points — you can fly with its partner airlines.
JetBlue Business Card by Citi
The JetBlue Business Card has lots of opportunities to earn points, with 6x points on JetBlue purchases and double points on dining and office supplies. It’s the only Barclays business credit card that rewards you with 5,000 points annually on your card anniversary for being in good standing with your card. Even with a $99 annual fee, frequent flyers can benefit from this business card.
How to compare Barclays business credit cards
The three Barclays business credit cards are similar in APR and fees, so the main question is:
- Which airline do you fly most with? The Hawaiian Airlines® Business Mastercard® is great pick if you often travel between the Hawaiian islands and North America. If your go-to airline is JetBlue, the JetBlue Business Card could be a good choice. And for those who often fly with American Airlines, the AAdvantage® Aviator® Business Mastercard® could be ideal.
Why choose a Barclays business credit card?
The great thing with these cards is that you’re not limited to a single airline — you can earn and redeem miles when you fly with partner airlines. For example, you can earn and redeem AAdvantage® miles and JetBlue points with Hawaiian Airlines, and Hawaiian Miles with JetBlue Airways.
Additional perks offered by these cards include:
- Zero liability. You’re not responsible for any unauthorized charges made to your card once you report them to Barclays.
- Chip cards. Get increased security in the US and abroad and with chip cards.
- No foreign transaction fees. You won’t pay any fee on international transactions. Other cards charge up to 3% fee for each transaction.
- Mastercard® benefits. All three Barclays business credit cards work on the Mastercard network, which means you get price protection, identity theft resolution services and more.
- Barclays Mobile app. Download the app to make payments, set up alerts, to check your FICO® Score and more. You can also download individual airline mobile apps.
Consider a business card from another brand
The Blue Business℠ Plus Credit Card from American ExpressRead more
Compare business credit cards
Choose between American Airlines, Hawaiian Airlines and JetBlue business credit cards, depending on your preferred airline. In addition, each of the cards come with Mastercard® benefits, no foreign transaction fees, zero liability, price protection and more. The main question is — which airline do you prefer?