Find a business credit card that makes the most of your spending and travel.
Barclays may be limited in its credit card offerings, but when it comes to airline cards you’ll find some generous sign up bonuses, points offerings and benefits. Compare Barclay cards for American Airlines, Hawaiian Airlines and JetBlue business credit cards, with savings for the frequent flyer on checked bags, companion certificates, annual bonus miles and the number of miles you can earn just by using your card.
Jump to …
Best business card for frequent flyer value: AAdvantage® Aviator® Business Mastercard®
American Airlines is the largest North American airline, flying more passengers to more destinations worldwide than its competitors. This makes the card useful when compared to other business cards.
But it’s not just the size of American Airlines that makes this a great card for your business. You earn a generous signup bonus by making a single purchase, plus earn double miles on AA flights, office supplies, telecom services and car rental. You’ll find its frequent flyer perks — if you fly often with American Airlines or its partners — could make the card worth it.
Best business card for earning miles: Hawaiian Airlines® Business Mastercard®
Business travelers who often fly to Hawaii earn miles not only on Hawaiian Airlines purchases, but also gas, dining and office supplies. Plus you can earn miles on partner flights, hotel stays and car rentals. But you’re not limited to Hawaiian Airline when it’s time to redeem your points — you can fly with its partner airlines.
Best business card for the frequent JetBlue flyer: JetBlue Business Mastercard® by Citi
The JetBlue Business Mastercard® has lots of opportunities to earn points, with 6x points on JetBlue purchases and double points on dining and office supplies. You even get 5,000 points annually on your card anniversary for being in good standing with your JetBlue Business Mastercard®. Even with a $99 annual fee, frequent flyers can benefit from this business card.
How to compare Barclays business credit cards
The three Barclays business credit cards are similar in APR and fees, so the main question is:
- Which airline do you fly most with? The Hawaiian Airlines® Business Mastercard® is great pick if you often travel between the Hawaiian islands and North America. If your go-to airline is JetBlue, the JetBlue Business Mastercard® could be the best choice. And for those who often fly with American Airlines, the AAdvantage® Aviator® Business Mastercard® is ideal.
Why choose a Barclays business credit card?
- Zero liability. You’re not responsible for any unauthorized charges made to your card once you report them to Barclays.
- Chip cards. Get increased security in the US and abroad and with chip cards.
- No foreign transaction fees. You won’t pay any fee on international transactions. Other cards charge up to 3% fee for each transaction.
- Mastercard® benefits. You also get price protection, identity theft resolution services and more.
- Barclays Mobile app. Download the app to make payments, set up alerts, to check your FICO® Score and more. You can also download the individual airline mobile apps.
Best Barclays credit cards
Barclays offers one of the best business airline credit cards on the market. Choose between American Airlines, Hawaiian Airlines and JetBlue, depending on your preferred airline. But the great thing with these cards is that you’re not limited to a single airline — you can earn and redeem miles when you fly with partner airlines.
For example, you can earn and redeem:
- AAdvantage® miles with Hawaiian Airlines
- JetBlue points with Hawaiian Airlines
- Hawaiian Miles with JetBlue
Each of the cards give you Mastercard® benefits, no foreign transaction fees, zero liability, price protection and more. The main question is — which airline do you prefer?
Compare your credit card options or apply for a Barclays business credit card.