Finder is committed to editorial independence. While we receive compensation when you click links to partners, they do not influence our content.
Bank of America® Travel Rewards Credit Card vs. Barclaycard Arrival® Plus World Elite Mastercard®
Both offer great flat-rate rewards, but one will cost you more.
While it was available, the Barclaycard Arrival® Plus World Elite Mastercard® had an $89 ongoing annual fee but offered 2x miles on all purchases. It also offered a stellar signup bonus worth $700. The Bank of America® Travel Rewards Credit Card pays a slightly lower 1.5x points on all purchases, but it has a $0 annual fee. Its signup bonus — worth $250 — is also easier to qualify for.
At this time, the Barclaycard Arrival® Plus World Elite Mastercard® is no longer open for applications.
Summary of card features
Bank of America® Travel Rewards Credit Card
- Signup bonus. Get 25,000 bonus points — worth in statement credit — once you spend $1,000 on purchases in the first 90 days of card membership.
- Earn points. Earn unlimited 1.5x points on everything you buy. Redeem points for statement credit, flights, hotels, vacation packages, cruises, rental cars or baggage fees.
- Intro APR period on purchases. Enjoy a 0% intro APR period on purchases for the first 12 statement closing dates. After that, a variable APR of 14.99% to 22.99% applies.
Barclaycard Arrival® Plus World Elite Mastercard®
- Stellar signup bonus
- Flat rewards on all purchases
- 5% miles back when redeeming
- Intro APR on balance transfers
Compare Bank of America® Travel Rewards Credit Card vs. Barclaycard Arrival® Plus World Elite Mastercard®
More guides on Finder
Revolut Junior card review
Current Revolut users can get a free prepaid card for their kids between the ages of 12 and 17.
First Foundation Bank Online Savings Account review
No monthly fees and a competitive APY from this high-yield savings account.
OakStone Gold Secured Mastercard® review
Build credit with this secured credit card.
Save Market Savings account Review
With this savings account, you can invest your interest in the stock market for an average 3.13% return. Learn more here.
Passbook account review
Passbook accounts help immigrants in the US manage their money without paying bank fees.
Billinero savings account review
Billinero offers big prizes, but your money might be better off in a high-yield account.
NBKC Business Checking Review
Open a business checking account and enjoy no transaction or maintenance fees.
Merrick Bank Double Your Line® Secured Visa® Credit Card review
Build your credit with this secured credit card.
One Finance review
A free digital spend and save account that earns up to 3% APY and comes with an instant line of credit.
Grand Reserve™ World Mastercard® review
Earn accelerated rewards at wineries and enjoy special benefits.
Ask an Expert