We value our editorial independence, basing our comparison results, content and reviews on objective analysis without bias. But we may receive compensation when you click links on our site. Learn more about how we make money from our partners.
Compare Bank of America cashback credit cards
Earn cash back and support a cause, show your US pride or flaunt your favorite baseball team.
Bank of America offers five cashback credit cards that all offer the same cashback rate on gas, groceries and at wholesale clubs. It also offers signup bonuses and intro APR period on balance transfers and purchases on all cards.
Depending on the card you pick, you can support a worthy cause, show your patriotism or your love for one of the Major League Baseball teams.
Bank of America cashback credit cards
Bank of America cashback cards perks
- Cash back. Earn accelerated cash back on gas and at grocery stores and wholesale clubs.
- Signup bonus. Bank of America cashback cards tend to have easy-to-earn signup bonuses.
- Intro APR period. Enjoy an intro APR period on purchases and balance transfers.
- Cashback bonus. Redeem your cash back into a Bank of America checking or savings account and get a 10% bonus. Also, if you’re a Bank of America Preferred Rewards client, you could see a bonus of 25% and 75%.
- No annual fee. There’s no annual fee for these cards.
What to watch out for
- Foreign transaction fee. All purchases made outside the US have a foreign transaction fee with these cards. If you’re not careful, these fees can quickly add up during a trip.
- Penalty APR. One late payment is enough to saddle you with a penalty APR, which lasts indefinitely.
- Balance transfer limits. You only get the intro APR period for balance transfers made within a specific time.
Consider a cashback card from another brand
Capital One® Quicksilver® Cash Rewards Credit CardRead more
Compare cashback credit cards
How to choose a Bank of America cashback credit card
Since these cards have the same basic features and cashback rates, when choosing a card, ask yourself:
- Do you want to support Susan G. Komen? With the Susan G. Komen® Cash Rewards Visa®, Bank of America contributes $3 and 0.08% of the amount you spend during your first 90 days of card membership to the Susan G. Komen foundation. Plus, an additional $3 when you renew your card.
- Do you want to help the World Wildlife Fund? The World Wildlife Fund Credit Card donates $3 to the Fund on each card anniversary and 0.08% of all net retail purchases you make with the card.
- Do you want to have your favorite baseball team on your card? You can choose a card design with the logo of any of the Major League Baseball’s 30 teams with the MLB® Credit Card.
- Do you want to show your American pride? Show your patriotism with the U.S. Pride® BankAmericard Cash Rewards™ Visa® Card and its imagery of a bald eagle and a US flag.
Bank of America cashback credit cards are a solid option if you spend around $850 per month on gas, groceries and at wholesale clubs. Spending as much earns the highest amount of cash back. You also get a solid signup bonus and a long intro APR period on balance transfers and purchases.
But, if you’re not certain whether any of these cards would be a great option for you, compare other cashback credit cards until you find the best card.
Frequently asked questions
Ask an Expert