Finder makes money from featured partners, but editorial opinions are our own. Advertiser Disclosure
Compare Radius Bank products: Savings, Checking, and CDs
All products have transitioned under LendingClub.
Which Radius Bank accounts have moved to LendingClub?
All of Radius Bank’s financial products have been migrated to LendingClub. These accounts include:
Personal checking accounts
- Hybrid Checking. An interest-bearing checking account with no monthly fees, free ATMs worldwide and up to 1.20% APY.
- LendingClub Rewards Checking. A no-fee checking account that helps you earn 1% cash back on eligible purchases.
- Essential Checking. A second-chance checking that can get you back on solid banking footing with a $9 monthly fee and a daily debit limit of $500.
Personal savings accounts
- LendingClub High-Yield Savings. Deposit at least $100 to open this account that earns up to 0.6% APY on balances of $2,500 or more with no monthly fees.
Certificates of deposit
- LendingClub CDs. Lock up your cash for 12, 18 or 36 months to earn strong rates of up to 0.5% APY, with interest compounded and deposited monthly.
Other banking products
- Credit cards. Choose from a range of secured, rewards and cashback credit cards that fit your spending habits and lifestyle.
- Personal loans. Borrow from $2,000 to $35,000 at fixed rates as low as 6.95% over 36 or 60 months
- Yacht loans. Take advantage of flexible specialty financing through fixed-rate, adjustable-rate and interest-only options, including help with foreign registration.
- LendingClub Tailored Checking. A no-fee account built for small businesses that offers unlimited transactions and 0.1% APY on balances of $5,000 or more.
- Credit cards. Select from rewards, cashback, consolidation and secured cards to separate your business expenses, manage your cash flow and track spending.
- SBA loans. A preferred SBA lender, Radius can help with approval for six SBA loans that can finance acquisitions, wealth transfers, equipment costs, commercial real estate and more.
- Deposit accounts. Work with a representative to narrow down the best operating, savings or CD accounts fit for your business needs.
- Cash management. Integrated deposit services, disbursement services, sweep accounts and other online services can help you manage your business’s cash flow.
- Escrow services. Mitigate risk with a trusted escrow team specializing in real estate, mergers and acquisitions, litigation, insurance and capital markets.
What happens to my account if I was a Radius Bank customer?
Your Radius Bank account should have automatically transitioned to operate under LendingClub. For example, if you had a Radius Bank Rewards Checking account, it would now be a LendingClub Bank Rewards Checking account with all the same benefits and features.
Your account information also stays the same but now lives on LendingClub‘s banking website. So you’ll still use your Radius Bank username and password to log in and access your account. And your card numbers remain unchanged and are still valid.
Radius Bank customer service
Get help with your Radius Bank account by contacting LendingClub, which has all the same employees from Radius Bank. While customer support is primarily online or by phone, you can also stop by its cashless branch in Boston, Massachusetts:
- Phone. Call 800-242-0272 weekdays from 8:30 a.m. to 12:00 a.m. ET or weekends 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. ET.
- Live chat. Chat with a rep in real time most anytime during the week.
- Secure email. Complete an online form for a response within a day.
- In-person. Visit One Harbor Street, Suite 102, Boston MA 02210.
The digital-only Radius Bank no longer offers products and services. All products now operate under LendingClub. now operates under LendingClub.
More guides on Finder
Fidelity® Youth Account review
Fidelity Youth Account is a brokerage account for teens, but parents must also use Fidelity.
Donut savings review
Donut earns up to 10% APY, but you must have an iOS device.
Monie savings review
Monie offers 5% APY on deposits, but funds aren’t insured and the interface is buggy.
Patriot Bank High-Yield Money Market Deposit Account account review
The Patriot Bank High-Yield Money Market Deposit account is a free savings account that earns 0.55% APY.
Varo Believe Secured Credit Card review
Varo bank’s credit-building card requires no minimum security deposit.
Eco savings review
Earn up to 5% APY with Eco’s crypto savings account, but funds aren’t insured.
Aeroplan® Credit Card review
Chase’s new Air Canada card offers a big signup bonus.
Greenlight vs. Current: Which is better for your teen?
Compare Greenlight and Current debit card to see which one is best for your teen.
FamZoo vs. Greenlight: Which is worth the monthly fee?
Not sure if Greenlight or Famzoo is right for your kid? Read this side-by-side comparison to find out!
Wells Fargo Reflect Card review
The Wells Fargo Reflect offers an excellent 21-month intro APR.
Ask an Expert