Bask Bank Interest Savings account
Bask’s Interest savings account offers an impressive 2.2% APY with no balance requirements or deposit requirements. This is one of the highest APYs available on a savings account, thrusting it into consideration as one of the top contenders for savings accounts.
Bask Bank’s APY is quite generous given the lack of minimum deposit required to open the account and lack of account fees. Interest also compounds daily which helps grow your deposit faster.
Bask Bank Mileage Savings account
Bask’s Mileage Savings is a unique take on the traditional savings account. It’s best for American Airlines loyalists who want to earn AAdvantage miles on their savings balance. You’ll earn 1.2 American Airlines AAdvantage miles for every dollar you save and deposit into the account — an unusual perk considering you usually have to spend money with a credit card to earn rewards.
There’s no cap on the number of miles you can earn, so you can watch them build up and rollover into your AAdvantage account each month. The account has no fees or minimum balance requirements, so you’re free to use your funds as you wish.
But it doesn’t earn interest, which is a standard feature found among all savings accounts. Unless you regularly fly with American Airlines, you’ll earn more with Bask Bank’s Interest Savings account.
How does Bask Bank Savings compare to other banks?
Bask Bank is smaller than other banks on the market, though has been backed by Texas Capital Bank since 1999.
Bask Bank isn’t a bank that can fulfill all of your banking needs. But the products it does offer are solid or otherwise fulfill an interesting niche.
- No minimums. Bask Bank Savings products don’t require a minimum deposit or minimum balance to earn interest or rewards.
- Minimal fees. Bask Bank Savings doesn’t charge any account fees for its products.
- Can earn interest or miles. You can earn up to 2.2% APY with the Bask Interest Savings Account, and Bask’s Mileage Savings Account allows you to accumulate AAdvantage miles for every dollar you deposit into the account. Miles are earned and paid out monthly based on your average monthly balance.
- No checking accounts or CDs. Bask Bank Savings only offers two savings accounts, so if you were hoping to choose a bank with a wider selection of banking products look elsewhere.
- Only the interest savings account is strong. After one year of maintaining a balance in a mileage account you can expect to see a return of roughly 1.2 miles per dollar. This is weaker than the 2.20% APY offered by the interest account.
- Online only. There are no physical branches for Bask Bank Savings.
- No joint accounts. Bask Bank Savings doesn’t offer joint accounts.
Compare Bask Bank Savings to the competition
Bask Bank Savings customer service
You can contact Bask Bank customer service in the following ways.
- Call 833-260-4320 during weekdays from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. CST, and Saturday from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. CST.
- Email email@example.com.
Bottom lineBask Bank Savings is one of the top choices available on the market for savings accounts thanks to its leading 2.2% APY and lack of minimum deposit or balance requirements. However, Bask Bank lacks other products of note, so you’ll need to look elsewhere for your checking or CD needs. You can compare more high-yield accounts to find a bank that best fits your needs.
More guides on Finder
Relay Financial business banking review
Open several accounts and up to 50 debit cards for the team, but some features aren’t free.
Citi Priority Checking account review
Manage your banking, investing and personal wealth strategy under this Citi® account.
Affirm Savings review
This buy now, pay later service has stepped into the savings account game. But is it worth it?
Chase new account bonuses
We’ve rounded up Chase’s new account bonus offers and what you’ll need to qualify.
Best Daily Compound Interest Savings Accounts 2022
A simple feature like compound interest can make a big difference in how your savings grow.
Found business banking review
Found is a business checking account with built-in bookkeeping and tax tools.
Bank of America® Business Advantage Unlimited Cash Rewards Mastercard® credit card review
Earn up to 2.62% back depending on your Preferred Rewards membership.
Fold debit card review
The Fold debit card is a prepaid debit card that earns Bitcoin rewards for everyday spending.
Liberty Savings Bank High-Yield Savings Account review
A free savings account with an industry-leading APY — but only one way to grab your money.
Best high-yield checking accounts of September 2022
Earn a little interest without limiting your transactions. But don’t expect it to replace your high-interest savings account.
Ask an Expert