Free shipping on orders over $50
Find clean-cut, ultra-chic apparel, perfect for the young professional. Although this is a far cry from the zany, “out-there” clothing that the company was known for before being acquired by Gap, Banana Republic still has its own distinct look that sets it apart from other brands.
What can I buy at Banana Republic?
- Women’s. Shop cozy sweaters, sleek dresses and suit jackets, blazers, casual wear and petites.
- Men’s. Browse by size, color, category or price and make shopping for dress shirts, slacks and casual clothing super simple.
- Shoes. Whether you need an attention-grabbing statement piece or a practical pair of boots or loafers, Banana Republic carries a wide selection of both men’s and women’s shoes.
- Accessories. Find hip and trendy handbags, briefcases, hats, scarves, gloves, belts, watches and more.
Shipping, delivery and payments
Can I get free delivery?
Yes. Orders of $50 or more qualify for free standard shipping.
You’ll have a few different shipping options to choose from when you shop online at Banana Republic:
|Shipping method||Shipping cost||Delivery speed|
|Standard (orders of $50 or more)||FREE||5 to 7 business days|
|Standard (orders less than $50)||$7||3 to 5 business days|
|Expedited||$17||2 to 3 business days|
|Next-day||$22||1 business day|
How can I track my order?
Be on the lookout for an email from Banana Republic when your order ships. This email should contain tracking information. Otherwise, you can log into your Banana Republic account online and click Orders & returns from the drop-down menu under My account. Find the order you want to track, then click the provided link to view tracking details.
Pay for your Banana Republic order using Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express, JCB, Diner’s Club or a gift card.
When you shop with your Banana Republic rewards card, you’ll earn points that you can redeem on future purchases. To use these points:
- Go to the payments section of the checkout screen when you’re done shopping.
- Type the 12-character rewards code in the appropriate field, exactly as it appears on the card.
- Click Apply.
- You can redeem more than one reward, so just follow steps 1-3 above for each one.
What is Banana Republic’s return policy?
You can return most items for free within 45 days if you use the pre-paid shipping label. Alternatively, bring your item(s) to any Banana Republic store to return or exchange for free as well.
Did you know you can return Old Navy, Gap, Athleta and Banana Republic items together?
If you purchased items from more than one of these stores and need to return them both, you can package them together in the same box. Then, all you have to do is obtain one return shipping label and drop your return in the mail.
Can I exchange my item for a different size or color?
Yes. Banana Republic offers exchanges on most items within 45 days of purchase.
Are Banana Republic returns free?
Yes! All you have to do is use the pre-paid return shipping label at the bottom of your shipping invoice, or get a new one through the Banana Republic website.
How do I return an item to Banana Republic?
Return your Banana Republic item(s) to the nearest store, or follow these steps to send it back in the mail:
- Find the pre-paid shipping label on the bottom of your original shipping invoice. If you can’t find it, print out a new one through Banana Republic’s interactive returns process online.
- Complete the return shipping invoice, then package it with your return item(s) in all original packaging if possible.
- Attach the return shipping label to the outside of the box. Be sure to cover up any old barcodes or return addresses.
- Mail your package via USPS or UPS.
Banana Republic’s returns address
Use the pre-paid shipping label to return your item and ensure it gets to the correct address. If you’re having trouble obtaining your label, contact Banana Republic directly at 888-277-8953.
When’s the next sale?
Banana Republic releases promo codes frequently throughout the year. You can also check the Banana Republic Factory tab to snag special savings year-round.
You can also refer a friend to Banana Republic and get them an extra 10% off their first order. If your friend buys something, you’ll get 10% off, too. Do this for up to 20 friends to really rake in the savings!
What sets Banana Republic apart?
As a part of Gap, Inc., Banana Republic is involved in a variety of charity efforts and organizations, including millions of dollars donated to the Boys and Girls Clubs of America, and its commitment to using 100% sustainably-sourced cotton by 2021.
Pros and cons
- Free shipping on orders of $50 or more. Spend at least $50 and snag free shipping.
- Lots of sizing options. Banana Republic offers lots of sizing options, which usually range from 00 to 20 in women’s pants, plus a petites section.
- Sustainability efforts. Banana Republic and other Gap stores are committed to using 100% sustainably-sourced cotton by 2021.
- On the pricey side. Banana Republic is known for offering upscale fashion at an upscale price.
Banana Republic is worth a look if you’re in the market for some staple pieces to add to your wardrobe and are looking to spend a little more on a high-quality item. You can also feel great about being a part of the company’s charity efforts and generous donations to the Boys and Girls Clubs of America.
Common questions about Banana Republic
More guides on Finder
Navy Federal Visa Buxx review
Navy Federal’s Visa Buxx card has no fees, but you must qualify for membership with the credit union.
How to buy Bitcoin (BTC) in the US
Want to buy bitcoin but don’t know where to start? This comprehensive guide provides step-by-step instructions on how and where to buy BTC in the US.
How to beat financial stress by controlling your finances
Take control of your money stress by learning to prioritise and plan your financial goals.
Real stories: 3 shoppers that earn up to $300 in cash back and rewards at Sam’s Club
Sam’s Club has a reputation for low prices — but just how much can you earn in cash back and rewards?
Gravydrops discount codes
Pick up innovative pain and anxiety relief solutions for less with the latest Gravydrops discount codes.
How to find your routing number
Locating your bank’s routing number may not be obvious, but here’s where to find it.
How to avoid Wells Fargo account fees
Here’s a breakdown of Wells Fargo’s common account fees and how to avoid them.
How to avoid sneaky 401(k) fees
How to identify 401(k) fees and how they impact your bottom line.
A beginner’s guide to your 401(k)
Invest in your retirement while enjoying tax breaks and peace of mind.
Get up to 90% off popular brands through ThredUp, a secondhand clothing website. Here’s what you need to know before you start shopping.
Ask an Expert