From debt consolidation, home improvement to emergency finance – find out if a personal loan through Avant is right for your needs.
If you’re looking for an unsecured personal loan, Avant is a lending platform to consider. Avant offers access to loans from $1,000 up to $35,000 that can help you finance a variety of projects. You’re able to check your rate without it affecting your FICO score and the whole process is completed online, making it quick and convenient to apply and get funded. Read our guide to find out if a personal loan through Avant is the right loan for you.
How does borrowing through Avant work?
First, review the terms of the loan and check your rate. You’ll need to submit some personal details such as your name, address, social security number and income and you’ll be given a personalized rate without it affecting your FICO score.
If you are approved and decide to go ahead with the loan, you can have your funds in as little as one day.
Here are the features that come with a personal loan through Avant
When you apply and are approved for a loan through Avant, you’ll enjoy the following features and benefits:
- Check your rate before you apply. You’re able to check your rates before you apply without it affecting your FICO score.
- Sign your contract online. No need to walk into a branch to sign your contract, you’re able to e-sign the agreement to finalize your loan.
- Easy application and quick turnaround time. The whole application process is completed online, and you can usually expect funds to be in your account by the following business day.
- Use funds for a range of purposes. You can consider applying for a personal loan from Avant to help you finance a home renovation, to consolidate debt or to cover a financial shortfall.
- Improve your credit score. Avant reports your payments to the major credit bureaus, which may help you improve your credit score if you make your payments on time.
- Choice of payments. You’re able to make payments by setting up an electronic funds transfer via Automated Clearing House (ACH), where Avant will debit your account with the payment amount on the due date. You can also call Avant to discuss other available payment amounts.
- Prepay your loan without penalty.
What will the loan cost?
Avant fully discloses all fees and costs for your loan when you apply. The annual percentage rate (APR) you are offered will depend on the state you reside in, your credit score and your financial circumstances. The APR can be as low as 9.95% for approved borrowers.
You will be charged a loan origination fee of 0.95% to 3.75%, only if you are approved. There is no prepayment penalty. Your monthly payments depend on the amount you borrow and your loan terms, which can be between one and five years depending on the state you’re applying from.
How you can get your personal loan
If you’re interested in finding out your rate through Avant or submitting your application, click the “Go to Site” button. You will need the following details to apply:
- Personal. Your name, date of birth and location.
- Contact. Your address, phone number and email address.
- Social security. Your social security number will be required.
- Income. Provide details of your income type and net monthly income (after taxes and deductions).
Once you’ve submitted this information you will be given your personal rate. Remember to review the conditions of the loan before submitting your full application, and make sure to compare a loan through Avant to similar offers before you apply.