You may be able to borrow up to $35,000 with a lender in this connection service’s affiliate list.
What is AutoTitleLoans.com?
AutoTitleLoans.com is a short-term loan connection service that has a network of lenders offering title loans. When you apply, you’ll complete an application that will be reviewed to see if you meet the eligibility criteria for a loan. And if you do, AutoTitleLoans.com will redirect you to a lender to complete your paperwork. The initial process only take a few minutes, and you may be able to find an online or physical lender that can use your car title as collateral for a loan.
The lenders in AutoTitleLoans.com’s network offer loans between $500 to $10,000. Terms, interest rate and fees will vary by lender.
What are the benefits of using AutoTitleLoans.com?
- Quick process. AutoTitleLoans.com has a quick application. Once finished, it may be able to connect you with an auto title loan lender in just a few minutes.
- Variable loan amounts. You can borrow up to 80% of the vehicle’s value, from $500 to $35,000. Because you’re using your car as collateral, the interest on your payments is also lower.
- Fast deposit. You can have your loan deposited in your account as soon as the next business day. However, this may take longer depending on your bank and the lender you choose to work with.
What to watch out for
- No transparent affiliate list. Unlike some connection services that are upfront about the lenders it may connect you with, AutoTitleLoans.com doesn’t provide a list of its affiliates.
- No guarantee. There’s no guarantee you’ll be connected with a lender. And even if you are, the lender you’re connected with may not approve you for a loan.
- Risk repossession. If you’re unable to pay off your loan by the due date, your lender may choose to repossess your vehicle. Because of this, you’ll want to be careful when applying and only borrow as much as you know you can afford.
How does AutoTitleLoans.com compare?
You may risk repossessionAuto title loans generally have lower interest rates than payday loans and installment loans because they use your car’s title as collateral. While this can be convenient — especially when you have bad credit — you should be careful. Failing to repay your loan could result in repossession. Lenders usually only use this as a last resort, but it still happens. If you think you may not be able to repay your loan on time, it may be worthwhile to consider your other short-term loan options before taking out an auto title loan.
Is it safe to apply with AutoTitleLoans.com?
AutoTitleLoans.com is a member of the Online Lenders Alliance (OLA). It abides by a code of conduct and list of best practices to make sure customers receive fair treatment and remain fully informed. In addition to the code of conduct, AutoTitleLoans.com keeps all of your personal information safe and secure using industry-standard encryption technology.
Before signing any loan contract, always be sure you’ve been connected with a reputable lender that follows state laws. The fees associated with auto title loans tend to be steep, and defaulting on your loan can result in repossession of your car.
What does the Internet say about AutoTitleLoans.com?
There aren’t many reviews out there for AutoTitleLoans.com. In fact, there isn’t even a Better Business Bureau (BBB) page or a TrustPilot page. This means you’ll have a tough time finding any complaints or benefits of using AutoTitleLoans.com to find an auto title loan.
However, this isn’t uncommon. Many short-term loan connection services lack reviews because people will leave reviews for the lender instead. So if you have any concerns about the lender you’re connected with, see if it has reviews online to confirm you’re borrowing from a legit lender.
Am I eligible?
In order to apply with AutoTitleLoans.com, you’ll need to meet a few eligibility criteria. You must
- Have a regular source of income
- Not be involved in any bankruptcy proceedings
- Be a US citizen or permanent residence
- Be at least 18 (varies by state)
Lenders will have their own eligibility criteria you may need to meet if you’re connected. Check the lender website to see what’s expected of you.
How do I apply?
- Visit AutoTitleLoans.com to start your application.
- Enter your full name, email and state then click Get Started.
- Enter information about your vehicle, including its year, make and model.
- Select how much you need and enter your address and contact information.
- Select whether you are employed or receive benefits nad enter your total monthly income.
AutoTitleLoans.com will process your request. If your request is successful, you can click Click Here to Continue to be redirected to a lender that can finance your title loan.
I was connected with a lender. Now what?
Once you’re connected with a lender, you’ll be redirected to its website to finalize your application. From here, you’ll learn if you’ve been approved. If you are, read over your loan contract carefully. It should detail the amount you’re borrowing, the loan’s due date and how much you’ll owe once the loan term is finished.
If you have any questions from this point, you’ll need to contact your lender directly.
Auto title loans can be a handy tool if you’re in a bind and need more than what a payday loan can offer. However, you run the risk of losing your vehicle to repossession if you can’t pay your loan. AutoTitleLoans.com can connect you to a lender, but you’ll still want to vet it to make sure you’re getting good terms.
You may also want to compare other auto title lenders to see what other options are out there.