AutoTitleLoans.com is a lender-connection service that can help you find an auto title loan for $1,000 to $35,000. All you have to do is request a loan online, describe your car and wait to be paired with a lender. If you’re approved, you can receive your loan as soon as the next business day.
What are the features of AutoTitleLoans.com?
Spending time online searching for loans is never easy. Here are some of the features offered by AutoTitleLoans.com that can come in handy when comparing lenders.
- Quick process. When you submit your information, you could be paired with a loan provider within a few minutes.
- Exclusively offers auto title loans. Unlike other loan brokers, AutoTitleLoans.com only pairs you with auto title loan lenders.
- Variable loan amounts. You can borrow up to 80% of the vehicle’s value, from $1,000 to $35,000. Because you’re using your car as collateral, the interest on your payments is also lower.
- Fast deposit. You can have your loan deposited in your account as soon as the next business day.
How does AutoTitleLoans.com compare?
What are the fees involved?
Like all loan brokers, AutoTitleLoans.com doesn’t charge to use its service, but you will need to pay a fee when you accept a loan from one of the lenders it connects you with.
How safe is AutoTitleLoans.com?
AutoTitleLoans.com is a member of the Online Lenders Alliance (OLA). They abide by a code of conduct and list of best practices to make sure customers receive fair treatment and remain fully informed. AutoTitleLoans.com keeps all of your personal information safe and secure using the latest in encryption technology.
Before signing any loan contract, always be sure you’ve been connected with a reputable lender that follows state laws. The fees associated with auto title loans tend to be steep, and defaulting on your loan can result in repossession of your car.
How to apply through AutoTitleLoans.com
The application process is quick and easy provided you have all the information you’ll need close at hand.
- Be a US citizen or permanent residence
- Be at least 18 (varies by state)
- Not involved in bankruptcy proceedings
- Have a regular source of income
- Full name, address, phone number, email
- Vehicle information
- Employment and income details