AutoTitleLoans.com is a loan matching service that can help you find an auto title loan that uses your vehicle as collateral.
You can borrow $1,000 to $35,000 depending on your state of residence. All you have to do is request a loan online, qualifying your car and wait to be paired with a lender. Once that’s done, you finalize your loan paperwork and receive funding as soon as the next business day.
What are the benefits of using AutoTitleLoans.com?
Spending time online searching for loans is never easy. Here are some of the benefits in working with AutoTitleLoans.com during your search:
- Title loan lenders. AutoTitleLoans.com pairs you with auto title loan lenders. You can borrow up to 80% of the vehicle’s value by using your it as collateral.
- Variable loan amounts. Across the network of lenders, you can borrow from $1,000 to $35,000.
- Quick process. When you submit your information, you could be paired with a loan provider in as little as a few minutes.
- Free loan request. Submitting a loan request is completely free. You don’t have to pay anything for the title loan pairing service.
- Fast deposit. Sometimes you can get the money deposited into your account as soon as the next business day.
- Credit scores. You can request a loan with any kind of credit. Your credit score does not affect title loan requests.
What are the fees involved?
The fees will vary greatly from lender to lender.
AutoTitleLoans.com doesn’t provide loans; they are a service that matches you with a lender. You won’t know what fees or APR is involved until you are matched with a loan provider. However, you will be able to review all the terms of your loan before you agree to anything.
They don’t charge any fees to use their services.
How does AutoTitleLoans.com compare to other short term loan providers?
Jackie needs a new laptopJackie has recently started her own photography company and is doing moderately well. However, her laptop is almost ten years old and barely runs the programs she needs to edit her photographs. Because of her bad credit history, she doesn’t have access to a large line of credit and since she is self employed, she doesn’t qualify for a normal payday loan.
She goes online to figure out her options. Jackie finds AutoTitleLoans.com and they match her with multiple loan of $2,500 based on her car’s value. It’s quite a bit of money that needs to be repaid in only 30 days, but Jackie has two weddings and a birthday booked for the end of the month and she is sure she’ll be able to pay back the loan plus interest.
Jackie goes ahead and takes a loan with the lowest APR, happy that she was able to compare her options.
How safe is AutoTitleLoans.com?
AutoTitleLoans.com is a member of the Online Lenders Alliance (OLA). They abide by a code of conduct and list of best practices to make sure customers receive fair treatment and remain fully informed. AutoTitleLoans.com keeps all of your personal information safe and secure using the latest in encryption technology.
Before signing any loan contract, always be sure they are a reputable lender and follow state laws. Avoid taking out loans that you cannot afford.
How to apply for an AutoTitleLoans car title loan
Requesting an auto title loan is easy if you meet the following eligibility requirements:
- U.S. citizen
- At least 18 years old
- Not in bankruptcy or credit consolidation
- Employed or have a regular source of income
- Meet minimum income requirements (varies by state and lender)
- Have a valid form of government issued ID
- Full name
- Phone number
- Email address
- Vehicle information
Some lenders may also require you to show proof of previous financial responsibilities.
Frequently asked questions
What is an auto title loan?
An auto title loan is a short-term loan that uses your car as collateral, but you may continue to drive your car while you repay the loan, usually within 30 days. The fees and APR associated with car title loans tend to be steep, and the lender can take your car if you are unable to repay the loan.
How long does the process take?
After you provide your information, it normally only takes a few minutes to find out if you’ve been matched with a lender.
Does my car need to be paid off?
Not necessarily; it depends on your loan package.
Can I still apply for a title loan if I lost my job?
It depends on the lender. Many are still willing to provide the loan because you will be using your car as collateral so there is less risk involved for the lender.