AutoTitleLoans.com can help you find an car or auto title loan that uses your vehicle as collateral. AutoTitleLoans.com is not an actual lender, and instead matches customers up with third party lenders. The vehicle acts as credit, so you don’t need to have a long credit history, or a good credit score to qualify. You can qualify for a car title loan if you own your car’s title, and need some extra cash.
If you need an car title loan, AutoTitleLoans can get you one fast. You can use the loan funds for whatever reason you choose. AutotTitleLoans does not require you to put down your reason, though your specific lender may ask. Qualifying for a car title loan is quick, easy and can take as little as 15 minutes.
Getting a car title loan is simple, and you can do so in three steps. You can first request the loan online, and qualify your car. The next step is to complete some paperwork. After that, you can receive funding from a third party lender through a loan offer.
You can borrow from $1,000 to $35,000 depending on your state of residence, and other factors.
- Product Name: AutoTitleLoans
- Loan Term: 30 days (for a longer term, extra fees will apply)
- APR: Varies, but the average is around 300%
- Borrower Maximums: Varies depending on the value of your vehicle
How does AutoTitleLoans compare?
Benefits of AutoTitleLoans loans
- Quick process. When you submit your information, you could be paired with a loan provider in as little as a few minutes.
- Free loan request. Submitting a loan request is completely free, and you don’t have to pay anything for the title loan pairing service.
- Fast deposit. Sometimes you can get the money deposited into your account as soon as the next business day. The amount of time depends on the lender.
- Credit scores. You can request a loan with any kind of credit. Credit score does not affect title loan requests.
- Title loans. AutoTitleLoans does not provide any loans directly. Instead, the company pairs you with Auto Title Loan lenders. The third party lenders have you use your vehicle as collateral, and let you borrow up to 80% of the vehicle’s value.
- Loan amount. Across the network of lenders, you can borrow from $1,000 to $35,000.
- Auto debt. If you still owe a balance on your car, your lender may have you pay off the debt. This could also depend on your loan package.
- Cost. The cost of your loan depends on your lender. When you are paired with a lender, the loan agreement will show the Auto Title Loan cost.
- Unemployed. Some lenders let you apply for an Auto Title Loan even if you are unemployed.
- State availability. You can request an auto title loan in the following states: Alabama, Arizona, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Idaho, Illinois, Kentucky, Mississippi, Missouri, Minnesota, Montana, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Mexico, Oregon, Rhode Island, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Virginia, and Wisconsin.
- Blog. To learn more about AutoTitleLoans, you can take advantage of AutoTitleLoans’ blog.
- Secure. The company protects client information using McAfee Secure.
What are the fees involved?
The fees will vary greatly since AutoTitleLoans doesn’t actually offer loans, they are only a service to match you to a lender. You won’t know what fees and APR you need to pay until you are matched with a loan provider. However, you will be able to review all the terms of your loan before you agree to anything. AutoTitleLoans itself doesn’t charge any fees to use the service.
How safe is AutoTitleLoans?
AutoTitleLoans is a member of the Online Lenders Association (OLA), and abide by a Code of Conduct and list of Best Practices to make sure customers receive fair treatment and remain fully informed. AutoTitleLoans keeps all of your personal information safe and secure using the latest in encryption technology.
How to apply for AutoTitleLoans car title loans
Requesting an auto title loan is easy, and requires applicants to meet the following eligibility requirements:
- US citizen
- At least 18 years old
- Not in bankruptcy or credit consolidation
- Employed or have a regular source of income
- Meet minimum income requirements (varies by state and lender)
- Have valid form of government issued ID
Required documents & information:
- Full name
- Phone number
- Email address
- Vehicle information
Some lenders may also require you to show proof of previous financial responsibilities, or credit score.
Frequently asked questions
How long does the process take?
After you provide your information, it normally only takes a few minutes to find out if you’ve been matched with a lender.
Does my car need to be paid off?
Not necessarily, it just depends on your loan package.
Can I still apply for a title loan if I lost my job?
It depends on the lender. Many will be willing to provide the loan still because you will using your car as collateral, so there is less risk involved for the lender.
If you have bad or weak and need money fast, AutoTitleLoans.com can help you find a third party lender for a car title loan. Before choosing AutoTitleLoans.com, be sure to compare it with loan companies.Back to top