AutoLoanZoom.com connection service review
Get matched with a lender or dealership — even if you don't have the best credit.
- Best for borrowers with bad credit who’ve struggled to find financing elsewhere.
- Pick something else if you want more transparent rates and terms.
Kellye Guinan is a seasoned financial writer with over 500 articles under her belt spanning all things loans from auto to personal to business and everything in between. With four years in the field and five years of research experience, she's able to make complex personal finance decisions easier for everyday people to tackle. When she's not up to her knees learning about the latest trends in lending, she spends her time improving her own financial literacy and expertise.
AutoLoanZoom.com is ideal if you want a fast way to find dealerships or lenders in your area that offer financing for borrowers with bad credit or who’ve filed for bankruptcy.
But if you’re looking for transparency about rates, terms and the partners in its network, you’ll need to look elsewhere. Its website is literally one page with little information available.
If you have at least fair credit, you might want to compare direct car loan providers yourself.
First, am I eligible?
To qualify with a lender in AutoLoanZoom.com’s network, you need to meet the following criteria at a minimum:
- Regular source of income
- At least 18 years old
- US citizen or permanent resident
Depending on the lender you’re connected with, you may need to meet additional requirements.
What types of car loans does AutoLoanZoom.com offer?
AutoLoanZoom.com doesn’t list what types of car loans its partner dealerships and lenders offer. You’ll need to fill out its online form to learn more.
- Bankruptcy and bad credit OK
- Available in all 50 states
- No fees to be connected
- Not transparent about rates and terms
- Doesn’t list partners on its website
- No email or phone number for customer service
Compare more car loan options
We update our data regularly, but information can change between updates. Confirm details with the provider you're interested in before making a decision.
How do I get started?
To get connected with a dealership or lender in AutoLoanZoom.com’s network, you need to fill out its online form. Follow these steps to get started:
- Click Check my rate to visit AutoLoanZoom.com.
- Enter your email and ZIP code.
- Enter your full name, phone number and Social Security number. Select if you’ve filed bankruptcy in the past five years.
- Enter your address and monthly housing payment.
- Enter information about your employment and monthly income.
- Click Request Your Auto Loan Now to submit AutoLoanZoom.com’s online form.
It may take a few minutes for your information to process. Once it has, you may be contacted by a local dealership or lender in AutoLoanZoom.com’s network to continue the application process.
What documents do I need?
You will only need to provide a few basic pieces of information when you apply:
- Social Security number
- Monthly income
- Monthly housing payment
The dealership or lender you’re connected with may require other documents, such as proof of income and proof of insurance.
How do repayments work?
Since AutoLoanZoom.com isn’t a direct lender, your repayments will be made to the dealership or lender you’re connected with. Check your loan documents to learn when your payments are due, how to make them and potential fees.
Rather apply with a lender directly? Read our guide to car loans to compare options.