Audi Financial Services auto loans review
This German luxury brand makes it easy to drive off in a new or certified preowned car.
- Best for quickly qualifying for financing to lease or buy a new Audi.
- Pick something else if you want transparent terms before you apply.
- Multiple special offers and discount programs available
- Streamlined online application
- Estimate your payments for leasing or financing
- No preapproval process
- Not up front about rates and terms
Audi Financial Services special discounts
- Military: Yes
- College grad: Yes
- Repeat customers: No
- First responders: No
- Accessibility equipment: Yes
Audi Financial Services reviews and complaints
|BBB customer reviews||1.1 out of 5 stars, based on 42 customer reviews|
|BBB customer complaints||182 customer complaints|
|Trustpilot Score||3.5 out of 5 stars, based on 5 customer reviews|
|Customer reviews verified as of||16 October 2020|
Since Audi Financial Services falls under VW Credit, the two share a Better Business Bureau (BBB) profile. The customer reviews result in a rather poor score. And there are a number of complaints, most of which have to do with billing and collections.
How to apply
Audi’s online application takes about 10 minutes, and you won’t need to submit much personal information beyond your Social Security number and address. Follow these steps to get started:
- Visit the Audi Financial Services website and select Apply for financing.
- Select your vehicle and the type of financing you want to apply for — lease or loan.
- Enter information about yourself, including your date of birth and Social Security number.
- Enter information about your current address and monthly rent or mortgage payment.
- Enter information about your employment status and monthly income.
- Select the dealership you want to work with and click Review application.
- Read Audi’s terms and conditions and click Submit application.
How do repayments work?
You can manage your repayments online through your myAudi account, sign up for automatic repayments or mail a repayment directly to Audi Financial Services. See your loan agreement or contact your Audi dealership for more information.