Access loans of up to $1,000 in just minutes from the expansive network of lenders at AssurancePayday.com
When you’re in need of cash, AssurancePayday.com can help you partner with a high-quality direct lender. With a large lender network, AssurancePayday.com can find you a loan provider offering up to $1,000 to qualified applicants, even those with bad credit.
Features of AssurancePayday.com
The matching program at AssurancePayday.com provides a quick way to find a payday lender when you need it.
- Bad credit is OK. The lenders on AssurancePayday.com will work with you no matter your credit history.
- Secure lending practices. Your information will not be released to outside companies and top security measures will be used for all data sent and received during the application process.
- Easy to contact. If you have a question during any part of the application proces, AssurancePayday.com has information on what your next steps should be and openly available contact information if you’d like to call or email.
- Transparency in lending practices. AssurancePayday.com strives to provide some of the most transparent loan terms available on the market to their borrowers, making it easy for you to pick a lending partner that suits your needs.
- Extensive choices. From the loan value to the lender, borrowers who use AssurancePayday.com maintain control over the final loan they receive and can customize their their loan to best fit their budget.
How does AssurancePayday.com compare to other loan providers?
What are the fees involved?
AssurancePayday.com doesn’t charge any fees to use their website or fill out an application.
Lenders will charge different fees and APR depending on your financial situation and state of residence. Be sure to read your loan contract to review all the terms before you accept, and if you don’t agree to any part of the loan, you are under no obligation to sign.
Is it safe to use AssurancePayday.com?
AssurancePayday.com is a member of the Online Lenders Alliance (OLA). They abide by a code of conduct and list of best practices to make sure customers receive fair treatment and remain fully informed, and they keep your personal information safe with the latest in encryption technology.
How to apply for a loan through AssurancePayday.com
The basic application process for a payday loan from AssurancePayday.com is simple and can be completed online in a matter of minutes.
Once your application has been reviewed, you’ll receive a list of lenders that match your lending criteria along with the terms and conditions of the loans they’re able to offer.
Any time in the process, you can make a decision as to the best lender to work with, maintaining control over the way your loan is finalized.
- Be a US citizen or permanent resident
- Be at least 18 years old (varies by state)
- Have a steady source of income
- Have an active, open bank account
- Proof of income (pay stubs, SSI benefits, etc.)
- Proof of identity (Social Security number, driver’s license, etc.)
Are payday loans permitted in your state?
Hover over your state of residence (or click on your state if you’re using a mobile device) to find out if payday loans are legal in your state.