Access payday loans of up to $1,000 in just minutes from the expansive network of lenders at AssurancePayday.com
When you’re in need of fast cash, AssurancePayday.com can help you partner with a high-quality payday loan provider. You can receive up to $1,000 deposited into your bank account as quickly as the next business day after your application is processed.
With an expansive network of lending providers to partner with, AssurancePayday can offer up to $1,000 in payday advances to qualified applicants, even those with a poor history of credit.
How does AssurancePayday.com compare to other loan providers?
- If the provider quotes a different rate to the one above please let us know
Are payday loans permitted in your state?
Hover over your state of residence (or click on your state if you’re using a mobile device) to find out if payday loans are legal in your state.
Features of AssurancePayday.com
The lending program at AssurancePayday.com provides quick and efficient services to those seeking a payday loan. Some of their top features include:
- Acceptance of poor credit: Whether you have a short credit history or have credit issues in your past, AssurancePayday.com can link you up with a lender who is willing and able to work with you, no matter your credit history.
- Secure lending practices: In any financial transaction, you want to know that your personal information is kept secure and confidential. With AssurancePayday.com, you can rest assured that your information will not be released to outside companies and that top security measures will be used for all data sent and received during the application process.
- Fast delivery: When you’re facing a financial hardship, the last thing that you want to worry about is when your funds will be delivered into your account. Not only is the application process very short, but most lenders will deposit the funds into your bank account within a single business day once the application is approved.
- Top-notch customer service: AssurancePayday.com works hard to ensure that the application process is simple and easy to complete.
- Transparency in lending practices: When you make a financial commitment, it is important to know exactly what you are agreeing to. AssurancePayday.com strives to provide some of the most transparent loan terms available on the market to their borrowers, making it easy for them to pick a lending partner that suits their needs.
- Extensive choices: From the loan value to the provider that is chosen, borrowers that use AssurancePayday.com maintain control over the final loan that they receive, customizing the loan terms and conditions in ways that fit their budget best.
What are the fees involved?
The fees vary greatly since AssurancePayday doesn’t actually offer loans; they are a service that matches you to a lender. You won’t know what fees and APR you need to pay until you are matched with a loan provider. However, you will be able to review all the terms of your loan before you agree to anything. AssurancePayday itself doesn’t charge any fees to use their services.
Is it safe to use AssurancePayday?
AssurancePayday is a member of the Online Lenders Alliance (OLA), and abides by a code of conduct and list of best practices to make sure customers receive fair treatment and remain fully informed. AssurancePayday keeps all of your personal information safe and secure using the latest in encryption technology.
How to apply for a loan through AssurancePayday.com
The basic application process for a payday loan from AssurancePayday.com is very simple and can be completed online in a matter of minutes. Once your application has been reviewed, you’ll receive a list of lenders who match your lending criteria, along with the terms and conditions of the loans that they are able to offer. At any time in the process you can make a decision as to the best lender to work with, maintaining exceptional control over the way that your loan is finalized.
- Citizenship in the United States
- At least 18 years of age
- A steady source of income
- An active, open bank account
During the application process, you may also be asked to provide the following documentation:
- Proof of income (paystubs, SSI benefits, etc.)
- Proof of identity (Social Security number, driver’s license, etc.)
Frequently asked questions
How can I improve my chances of being approved
The first thing to do is complete your application accurately and honestly. Any false information will hurt your chances of being approved. Applying during regular business hours and opting for direct deposit could also make your approval more likely.
Does Social Security, disability or other benefits count as income?
This depends on the lender, but often times yes. As long as it is a consistent source of income, it will usually qualify.
How do I know if my application was approved?
If your application is approved by a lender, you will then be transferred to their secure website to complete the application.
Can I still apply if I don't have a bank account?
No, you need to have a bank account, preferably a checking account, in order to apply for a loan.