Access payday loans of up to $1,000 in just minutes from the expansive network of lenders at AssurancePayday.com
When you’re in need of cash, AssurancePayday.com can help you partner with a high-quality payday loan provider. They are a loan matching service, meaning they help you search through a number of lenders to find the loan terms right for you.
With an expansive network of lending providers to partner with, AssurancePayday.com can offer up to $1,000 in payday advances to qualified applicants, even those with a poor credit history.
How does AssurancePayday.com compare to other loan providers?
Features of AssurancePayday.com
The matching program at AssurancePayday.com provides quick and efficient services to those seeking a payday loan. Some of their top features include:
- Acceptance of poor credit. AssurancePayday.com can link you with a lender who will work with you no matter your credit history.
- Secure lending practices. Your information will not be released to outside companies and top security measures will be used for all data sent and received during the application process.
- Fast delivery. Not only is the application process very short, but most lenders will deposit the funds into your bank account within a single business day once you’re approved.
- Top-notch customer service. AssurancePayday.com works hard to ensure that the application process is simple and easy to complete.
- Transparency in lending practices. AssurancePayday.com strives to provide some of the most transparent loan terms available on the market to their borrowers, making it easy for you to pick a lending partner that suits your needs.
- Extensive choices. From the loan value to the provider that is chosen, borrowers that use AssurancePayday.com maintain control over the final loan that they receive, customizing the loan terms and conditions in ways that fit their budget best.
What are the fees involved?
AssurancePayday.com matches you to a lender and doesn’t charge any fees for their services.
You won’t know what fees and APR you need to pay until you are matched with a loan provider. However, you will be able to review all the terms of your loan before you agree to anything.
Is it safe to use AssurancePayday.com?
AssurancePayday.com is a member of the Online Lenders Alliance (OLA). They abide by a code of conduct and list of best practices to make sure customers receive fair treatment and remain fully informed.
They all of your personal information safe and secure using the latest in encryption technology.
How to apply for a loan through AssurancePayday.com
The basic application process for a payday loan from AssurancePayday.com is very simple and can be completed online in a matter of minutes.
Once your application has been reviewed, you’ll receive a list of lenders who match your lending criteria along with the terms and conditions of the loans they are able to offer.
Any time in the process, you can make a decision as to the best lender to work with, maintaining exceptional control over the way your loan is finalized.
- Citizenship in the United States
- At least 18 years old
- A steady source of income
- An active, open bank account
During the application process, you may also be asked to provide the following documentation:
- Proof of income (pay stubs, SSI benefits, etc.)
- Proof of identity (Social Security number, driver’s license, etc.)
Frequently asked questions
What is a payday loan?
A payday loan, also known as a cash advance loan, is a short-term personal loan (typically $500 or less) that usually must be repaid within two weeks to a month. The repayment date is determined by your pay schedule.
Because payday loans come with steep finance charges, it is not a long-term solution, but a temporary fix to an unexpected financial situation. Rules and regulations for payday loans vary from state to state.
How can I improve my chances of being approved
The first thing to do is complete your application accurately and honestly. Any false information will hurt your chances of being approved. Applying during regular business hours and opting for direct deposit could also make your approval more likely.
Does Social Security, disability or other benefits count as income?
This depends on the lender, but often times yes. As long as it is a consistent source of income, it will usually qualify.
How do I know if my application was approved?
If your application is approved by a lender, you will then be transferred to their secure website to complete the application.
Can I still apply if I don't have a bank account?
No, you need to have a bank account, preferably a checking account, in order to apply for a loan.
Are payday loans permitted in your state?
Hover over your state of residence (or click on your state if you’re using a mobile device) to find out if payday loans are legal in your state.