AssurancePayday.com Payday Loans
You may be able to get connected with a lender offering up to $2,500 in just minutes with this connection service.
You don’t always have the money you need to cover an unexpected expense. And worse, you might not have the time to compare lenders. AssurancePayday.com makes the process easier by allowing you to fill out one simple application that could potentially connect you with one of the lenders in its network.
|Product Name||AssurancePayday.com Payday Loans|
|Loan Term||Varies by lender|
|Requirements||You must be at least 18 years old with a social security number and bank account. Your social security number is required to verify your identification and your bank account information is needed in order to receive your loan.|
What is AssurancePayday.com?
AssurancePayday.com is a short-term loan connection service. When you apply, you have the chance to be connected with a lender offering up to $2,500. If you are connected, you’ll have a chance to review your lender and the terms of your loan. And if you like what you see, you can sign your loan contract and have your loan funds deposited into your bank account within a few business days.
However, AssurancePayday.com won’t be able to tell you anything about your loan before you apply. Each lender has its own rates and fees, so you’ll need to fill out an application to see what your lender may offer. Once you accept a loan, you’ll need to contact that lender for all your questions — AssurancePayday.com is just a connection service and won’t be able to answer questions about the loan process beyond finding you a lender within its network.
What are the benefits of AssurancePayday.com?
- Bad credit OK. Like many short-term loan brokers, AssurancePayday.com has a network of lenders that accept borrowers of all credit backgrounds. Even if you have a limited credit history or a few negative marks on your record, you may still be able to find a lender that can work with you.
- Secure lending practices. Your information will not be released to outside companies and top security measures will be used for all data sent and received during the application process. This process is standard for all loan websites, so be sure the lender you’re connected with has similar procedures.
- Easy to contact. If you have a question during any part of the application process, AssurancePayday.com has information on what steps you should take next. And if you have more questions, it has both an email and a phone number so you can call in.
What to watch out for
- No lender list. AssurancePayday.com doesn’t have a list of its network of lenders. This means you’ll be out of luck if you want to browse the lenders it works with before you apply.
- Phone number leads to a different service. When you call AssurancePayday.com, you’ll reach DollarConnect instead. These are both owned by Fast Flash Marketing, LLC, but this means you may not be able to have your questions about AssurancePayday.com directly answered.
- No guarantee. Like any connection service, there’s no guarantee that you’ll be connected with a lender. Even if you are, you may not be approved for a loan. Make sure your applications are completed correctly and contact your lender if you have any questions.
How does AssurancePayday.com compare to other loan providers?
Is it safe to apply with AssurancePayday.com?
AssurancePayday.com is a member of the Online Lenders Alliance (OLA). It abides by a code of conduct and list of best practices to make sure customers receive fair treatment and remain fully informed, and it keeps your personal information safe with the industry-standard encryption technology.
What does the Internet say about AssurancePayday.com?
Not much. AssurancePayday.com doesn’t have a page with the Better Business Bureau (BBB) or TrustPilot. Its parent company, Fast Flash Marketing, LLC, doesn’t either. This can say a lot of things about a business, but in the case of short-term loan connection services, it’s not always a bad thing. Many people will leave reviews for the lender they’re connected with, not the connection service itself. This means you won’t know how well AssurancePayday.com matches you to a lender, but you will be able to look into the lender you’re potentially connected with.
As with all connection services, be sure to check up on the lender before you finalize your application. A secure website and a number of reviews will help you determine if you’re working with a legit lender.
Am I eligible?
- You must have a regular source of income
- You must have an active open bank account
- You must be at least 18 years old
How do I apply?
- Click Go to site at the top of the page to be redirected to AssurancePayday.com.
- Select the amount you need and click Go.
- Enter your full name, birth year, last 4 digits of your Social Security number and zip code then click Get Your Cash.
- Fill out the secure online application with information about yourself and your income then click Submit.
- If requested, provide additional information to AssurancePayday.com, including your State ID/driver’s license number, full Social Security number and employment information then click Submit.
- Wait while AssurancePayday.com processes your request.
Once your application is finished processing, you may be connected with a lender. You’ll need to finalize your application with it in order to receive your loan.
I was approved for a loan. Now what?
AssurancePayday.com is only a connection service and won’t directly finance your loan. If you’ve been connected with a lender, you’ll need to read over your contract to know exactly what you need to pay and when your payment is due. Lenders charge different fees and interest depending on your financial situation and state of residence. In addition, your lender may have a fee schedule should you be late for a payment or miss one.
If you’re in need of a loan but don’t have time to compare your options, then using a connection service like AssurancePayday.com could be helpful. However, its lack of transparency with its lender network and shared phone number with a sister company may be a turn off for some borrowers.
Before you make a final decision, compare your other short-term loan broker options to be sure you’re getting a good deal.